Ted Nugent Incites Violence at Trump Rally: Go 'Berserk on the Skulls of Democrats' (Video)

It's his job to say the whackadoodle shit so that the more "reasonable" politician that follows does not have to.

I like the idea.

I don't since it is divisive behavior and hurts the credibility of the republicans for doing it.

Nugent is a guy who goes overboard with rhetorical baloney that dilutes his underlying message every time.

I prefer the strong rational truthful statements instead which is why I don't take him seriously.

I don't since it is divisive behavior and hurts the credibility of the republicans for doing it.

Nugent is a guy who goes overboard with rhetorical baloney that dilutes his underlying message every time.

I prefer the strong rational truthful statements instead which is why I don't take him seriously.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

You don't like anyone voicing such sentiments. I don't care who said what. I appreciate the whole idea.

You don't like anyone voicing such sentiments. I don't care who said what. I appreciate the whole idea.

America is already badly divided then we have Ted Nutball Nugent be divisive as well thus little good is accomplished and the problems remains.

That’s another MSM propaganda hit piece. I had to ditch MSN as my news homepage because they became so Pravda.
Legit concerns about election fraud and democrat covid misinfo are dismissed as conspiracy by MSN, etc.
there's literally video of Nugent making the comments

Forum List

Back