Trump Derangement Syndrome... Alive and Well in the Media..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Trump had his first campaign rally and everything that could be twisted into a negative is being twisted.

Lets start at the beginning. Trump starts his rally with a song. A rendition of the national anthem and our pledge of allegiance. The headline from Daily Motion made it sound like he had made a song up and that song was dangerous... Really? Since when was our National Anthem and our Pledge of allegiance dangerous?

Trump ‘dangerously’ starts rally with song featuring himself and imprisoned January 6 rioters | Watch (msn.com)

Then when Trump calls the media out for being an arm of the democrat party, C-Span stages a caller that was scripted to make it appear that they want Biden again. They stooped to making up a caller to benefit the democrat agenda. Its not like that hasn't been done before, but its 2 years before the next election. The desperation plays are being done right out of the box.

The Bragg "indictment" was supposed to have kept Trump from officially entering the race. Now that has failed, and the media is scrambling to make anything negative they can. They will even make things up..

'Game over': Republican C-SPAN caller accidentally makes the case for re-electing Biden (msn.com)

Democrats are in sheer panic and their sycophant media arm is apoplectic as they are shooting the last arrow in their quiver on day one. C-Span was a reputable source, but now that they are caught making up lies and fake callers, they are no better than the rest.

I could be wrong here, Trump just made the election about Establishment vs We the People. Trump took on both sides of the deep state establishment drones and he did not mince words. Today's media coverage are people in sheer panic... Trump just made this election about kings and serfs..... No longer democrat or republican but what roll WE THE PEOPLE want for the rest of our lives... And we have 2 years of this ahead of us.

Trump derangement is very real.
Yes it is... The thing that struck me was Trump went after both establishment party elitists. Trump is framing this next election as the difference between a free America and one that has subjects and no rights. I think he framed this one correctly. Biden is dead set on collapsing America as fast as he possibly can. A total collapse is the only way he could seize total power. We are at war with the Establishment who want global governance and they exist in both parties. This is no longer a right vs left thing. This is an "American" thing. The Crowd understood what he was saying. Today's reaction by the media tells me they got the message too.

Trump had his first campaign rally and everything that could be twisted into a negative is being twisted.

Lets start at the beginning. Trump starts his rally with a song. A rendition of the national anthem and our pledge of allegiance. The headline from Daily Motion made it sound like he had made a song up and that song was dangerous... Really? Since when was our National Anthem and our Pledge of allegiance dangerous?

Trump ‘dangerously’ starts rally with song featuring himself and imprisoned January 6 rioters | Watch (msn.com)

Then when Trump calls the media out for being an arm of the democrat party, C-Span stages a caller that was scripted to make it appear that they want Biden again. They stooped to making up a caller to benefit the democrat agenda. Its not like that hasn't been done before, but its 2 years before the next election. The desperation plays are being done right out of the box.

The Bragg "indictment" was supposed to have kept Trump from officially entering the race. Now that has failed, and the media is scrambling to make anything negative they can. They will even make things up..

'Game over': Republican C-SPAN caller accidentally makes the case for re-electing Biden (msn.com)

Democrats are in sheer panic and their sycophant media arm is apoplectic as they are shooting the last arrow in their quiver on day one. C-Span was a reputable source, but now that they are caught making up lies and fake callers, they are no better than the rest.

I could be wrong here, Trump just made the election about Establishment vs We the People. Trump took on both sides of the deep state establishment drones and he did not mince words. Today's media coverage are people in sheer panic... Trump just made this election about kings and serfs..... No longer democrat or republican but what roll WE THE PEOPLE want for the rest of our lives... And we have 2 years of this ahead of us.
What do you want? The media just reports what he said. And what he said was, "same old, same old". Same lies. Same grievance. Same sad story. Nothing new.

And I have a small newsflash for you, even if Bragg indicts him, that would not prevent him from running in 2024.

What do you want? The media just reports what he said. And what he said was, "same old, same old". Same lies. Same grievance. Same sad story. Nothing new.

And I have a small newsflash for you, even if Bragg indicts him, that would not prevent him from running in 2024.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11:

The media made things up... Our National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance are not "dangerous" unless you want global control. They outed themselves as the liars they are. They believe they will be allowed to report even after the nation is destroyed... The term here is 'useful idiots' and once the globalists have total power, they will no longer have a use for them...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11:

The media made things up... Our National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance are not "dangerous" unless you want global control. They outed themselves as the liars they are. They believe they will be allowed to report even after the nation is destroyed... The term here is 'useful idiots' and once the globalists have total power, they will no longer have a use for them...
No. The media (legitimate outlets) doesn't make news up. When they are caught doing so, or report something that isn't accurate, (the legitimate outlets) they issue retractions.
Only people interested in totalitarian rule paint the free press as a danger.

Democrats are in sheer panic and their sycophant media arm is apoplectic as they are shooting the last arrow in their quiver on day one.
Yet here you are telling everyone how deranged we are.

The term here is 'useful idiots' and once the globalists have total power, they will no longer have a use for them...
History shows that their fate will likely be worse than simply being cast aside. If they were useful in bringing a nation down, they could possibly useful in causing problems for the new regime. That gets taken care of shortly after the new regime takes power...

No. The media (legitimate outlets) doesn't make news up.
babbyrofl.gif

As I sit here and look across the different media outlets, they do not have an answer for the new frame. Globalists Vs We the People. Trump took the democrat vs republican infighting off the table and replaced it with the Establishment Vs We the People. This allows both republican and democrats who like his polices to join together to defeat the establishment one world government crowd. They are scared to death that Trump could get a coalition, very early on, that they cannot defeat.

C-Span stages a caller that was scripted to make it appear that they want Biden again. They stooped to making up a caller to benefit the democrat agenda.

Cspan also suppresses the crowd noise at Trump rallies to make it seem less exciting.

On several occasions I was flipping the channel between Cspan and Fox to see the same rally...the difference in crowd noise was more than noticeable while Trump speaking sounded the same on both channels.

No. The media (legitimate outlets) doesn't make news up. When they are caught doing so, or report something that isn't accurate, (the legitimate outlets) they issue retractions.
Only people interested in totalitarian rule paint the free press as a danger.
I have some wonderful business opportunities for you, Jack. You see, I own a number of bridges in a variety of states, and due to health concerns , I am needing to sell a few.

Due to your oft-expressed degree of political acumen, I decided to give your first crack at purchasing one you can call your own. My terms are very reasonable, and all we need to do is set up direct deposit to help facilitate the small monthly payments necessary.

I have some wonderful business opportunities for you, Jack. You see, I own a number of bridges in a variety of states, and due to health concerns , I am needing to sell a few.

Due to your oft-expressed degree of political acumen, I decided to give your first crack at purchasing one you can call your own. My terms are very reasonable, and all we need to do is set up direct deposit to help facilitate the small monthly payments necessary.
The bridge in lower Manhattan leading to the borough of Brooklyn is MINE!!:auiqs.jpg:

Need a tissue?

Cspan also suppresses the crowd noise at Trump rallies to make it seem less exciting.

On several occasions I was flipping the channel between Cspan and Fox to see the same rally...the difference in crowd noise was more than noticeable while Trump speaking sounded the same on both channels.
I have noticed that as well. They are not the only ones who suppress that. They all try to frame the rallies from their political point of view.

Trump made it very clear what was at stake. The globalist serf view or a free America... Green new slavery or freedom... Trump made it a very stark contrast, as it needed to be.

Forum List

Back