Ted Cruz's wife boasted to her neighbors about their Cancun trip

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What a privileged family this is. Leave those in Texas who are fighting for their lives and jet off to a warm vacation. It is typical move for the wealthy, privileged, and self absorbed aristocrat. I guess the Texas Way has been redefined from "Don't Mess with Texas"..."Get out of Texas if you can Afford to."

I am shocked that Teddy did not jet off to Florida and shack up with his hero....trump.

What a privileged family this is. Leave those in Texas who are fighting for their lives and jet off to a warm vacation. It is typical move for the wealthy, privileged, and self absorbed aristocrat. I guess the Texas Way has been redefined from "Don't Mess with Texas"..."Get out of Texas if you can Afford to."

I am shocked that Teddy did not jet off to Florida and shack up with his hero....trump.

"In texts confirmed by two people on the text message chain"

LOL! You got conned yet again! You people will literally believe anything.

"Privileged" LOL. Vacations to Cancun, Dominican Rep are cheap. That is why people go there. Cancun and Punta Cana are by far the most visited vacation spots down there for Americans. One can do an all inclusive for a week for sometimes under a grand, that includes air fare, all you can eat and drink. Did a quick search for March....flying out of Houston All Inclusive, 1 week, airfare included...as low as $524. LOL

Lyndsey had dibs on blowing him this week.

PARDON ME! That is Miss Lindsey to us Pagans....

I thought you were on vacation jacking off trump?

PARDON ME! That is Miss Lindsey to us Pagans....

aee7537e3ccc61abf19e11ff2283b062--graham-crackers-pink-tutu.jpg

Picking mushrooms.

Picking mushrooms.

I believe it

Cruz made a bad decision, got caught and now he’s being crucified by the liberal opposition.

in fact the left is piling on so much there no need for me to criticize him at all

I'm in no way a Ted Cruz fan, but I'm sure they made plans for this trip some time ago.

in fact the left is piling on so much there no need for me to criticize him at all
We’d hate for it to get in the way of you criticizing things that had nothing to do with the crisis.

Forum List

Back