CBS News pressed Sen. Ted Cruz on Term Limits: "Why Aren't You Holding Yourself To The Same Standards?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
  • Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is running for a third term while also backing a two-term limit for senators.
  • CBS News "Face the Nation" host Margaret Brennan on Sunday pressed Cruz on his stance.
  • "If and when it passes, I will happily, happily comply. I've never said I'm going to unilaterally comply," he said.

Hey Rafael, I notice you weren't home for the big freeze again? At least you didn't sneak off to Cancun this time huh?

Term limits can’t be that important if Ted won’t lead by example

If you are no longer an effective legislator after two terms, why Is Ted running for three?

Term limits can’t be that important if Ted won’t lead by example

If you are no longer an effective legislator after two terms, why Is Ted running for three?
Why was dementia Joe and Nancy the boozer lifers?

• Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is running for a third term while also backing a two-term limit for senators.
  • CBS News "Face the Nation" host Margaret Brennan on Sunday pressed Cruz on his stance.
  • "If and when it passes, I will happily, happily comply. I've never said I'm going to unilaterally comply," he said.

Hey Rafael, I notice you weren't home for the big freeze again? At least you didn't sneak off to Cancun this time huh?
it’s not the law yet…he should stay in office until he gets it done.

what big freeze happened in Texas again?

Thank goodness someone is finally getting to the bottom of Ted Cruz.

Praise be unto you for beginning the great national healing process over this vexing and pressing issue.

Bandwidth well used, I say.

Forum List

Back