Ted Cruz..wow!

How on earth is what Cruz did courageous? It's not even a real filibuster.
Let's see, he pissed off Obama, Reid, the Democrats, McConnel, and the Republicans by telling every single one of them that they are wrong. Not to mention he made ass kissers like you look really stupid. He even pissed off the Tea PArty, and you think he isn't brave.

How exactly did he make me look stupid? You know that he's fake filibustering the House bill that he pushed for, right? And that the vote is happening tomorrow regardless?

He's not saying a thing people didn't already know. He's against Obamacare. Noted.

He's PLAYING you. How do you not see that?

He didn't make you look stupid.

Your doing a great job of that on your own.

He was the catalyst that provoked you into revealing it.

Am I new to this board? Well compared to some others, I am certain that I would be one of the newer ones.

Feel free to school me.

:lol:

That's funny :lol:
Tinydancer joined in Oct. 2010 and mack20 joined in Aug. 2012 and he doesn't even read the top of your post to see when you joined. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't need to. It was sarcasm.

(and by the way, "he" is a "she")

Sorry, many here do the same to me - call me a he when I am a she.
It seems that you are not getting what he did.
He proved to the people that Dem's are for their policy and Government and not for the people.
We on the right know already what you said.

Michelle Obama is a long-time fan of Dr. Seuss....she's now probably a fan of Ted Cruz too....

article-2083120-0F5BACEA00000578-603_468x257.jpg

I thought what Cruz did was impressive, he certainly inspired the Democrat media to bring out the axes, pitchforks and torches blended with lies and stupendous exaggerations. :lol:.. Chris Mathew's and the MSNBC lie mongers were frothing like rabid puppy dogs.

I figure anytime a politician stands up for the American people, informs them on the realities from his perspective and puts his career on the line, that is a honorable.

It's also interesting to me that Democrats operate in lock step like mindless potato heads.

What do Democrats politicians care, all the indications are Obama-care is screwing up the economy and personal medical care but they in Washington, the government employees and politicians won't suffer (their special and immune), the productive American people do.

I'm still waiting to see what happens. I'm still not impressed and feel this nothing more then pandering to the base. I need to see how many senate republicans get a primary challenge, and who Cruz backs. He did beat Douchehurst pretty bad, and pissed allot of the Texan political class off while he did it. I'm still reserving judgment.

Tinydancer joined in Oct. 2010 and mack20 joined in Aug. 2012 and he doesn't even read the top of your post to see when you joined. :eusa_whistle:

He proved to the people that Dem's are for their policy and Government and not for the people.

I disagree. And I knew you were (are) a she. Anyway, what the Democrats are is no secret. They don't hide it. In the end I feel he exposed the senate republicans for the libs they are. We shall see in 2014 I guess.

I remember when Republicans actually beleved that they were elected to find ways to solve the nation's problems, rather than to grandstand meaninglessly like a 2nd grader doing a "show and tell" presentation.

It seems so long ago....

What did you think of his views on how Washington operates and how both political parties cover their asses?

See Yah...

Just like those of your mindset. If you have nothing to say you result to insults.
It is senseless to discuss anything with someone of you IQ.
Bye

Hey Lumpy! Think again.

I thought what Cruz did was impressive, he certainly inspired the pathetic Democrat media to bring out the hatchets, axes, lies and bombs. :lol:.. Chris Mathew's and the MSNBC lie mongers were frothing like rabid dogs.

I figure anytime a politician stands up for the American people, informs them on the realities and puts his career on the line, that is a honorable.

It's also interesting to me that Democrats operate in lock step like mindless potato heads.

What do Democrats politicians care, all the indications are Obama-care is screwing up the economy and personal medical care but they in Washington, the government employees won't suffer (their special and immuned), the productive American people do.

What's up mindless potato head?

When Obamacare kicks in and Americans are suffering even more than they are now, who are Democrats going to blame, my bet is that you'll continue to be a parroting potato head and do what your told...:lol:

How on earth is what Cruz did courageous? It's not even a real filibuster.

Cruz is narcissism on a clinical level, period. The Merck Manual will have to amend its latest edition to accommodate a delusional state such as we have witnessed.

These stupid righties don't know how closely they resemble the stupid Germans who believed in 1933 that they had a hero in their midst, too.

Not a problem, I realize that my username sounds masculine.

I do realize what Cruz did, I just disagree with you regarding what it was he was trying to accomplish.

I don't think he did this for you or for his constituents, I think he did this to raise his profile for 2016 and try to draw in PAC funding.

And for the record, had Cruz actually filibustered - had he stood there without break and talked for 21 hours to actually block a bill that he disagreed with, I would have given him credit for that regardless of whether I disagreed with him. I strongly believe that our elected representatives should be made to follow through on their threats to filibuster, rather than just say they're going to do it and grind everything to a halt.

I was proud of Wendy Davis for what she did. I respected Ron Paul for actually filibustering. Had this been a real filibuster I would still have thought Cruz was kind of a douche, but I would have 100% respected the fact that he followed through on the procedure.

Just like those of your mindset. If you have nothing to say you result to insults.
It is senseless to discuss anything with someone of you IQ.
Bye

Hey Lumpy! Think again.

What's up mindless potato head?

When Obamacare kicks in and Americans are suffering even more than they are now, who are Democrats going to blame, my bet is that you'll continue to be a parroting potato head and do what your told...:lol:

I'll try to be gentler, next time...:(

I do realize what Cruz did, I just disagree with you regarding what it was he was trying to accomplish.

I don't think he did this for you or for his constituents, I think he did this to raise his profile for 2016 and try to draw in PAC funding.

And for the record, had Cruz actually filibustered - had he stood there without break and talked for 21 hours to actually block a bill that he disagreed with, I would have given him credit for that regardless of whether I disagreed with him. I strongly believe that our elected representatives should be made to follow through on their threats to filibuster, rather than just say they're going to do it and grind everything to a halt.

I was proud of Wendy Davis for what she did. I respected Ron Paul for actually filibustering. Had this been a real filibuster I would still have thought Cruz was kind of a douche, but I would have 100% respected the fact that he followed through on the procedure.

It wasn't a filibuster.
It was an agreement he and Harry Reid made.
It brought the point home really loud and clear.
The Dem's are not listening to what this bill is doing the people.
Even President Obama would not listen to the Union bosses.
They would rather have their bill funded for this year, rather than putting it on hold for a year in order to get the harmful things worked out.
Dem's are the ones who are saying shut down the government because one bill is not funded.

Last edited:

It wasn't a filibuster.

I know that. I was saying that if it had been an actual filibuster, where his speaking had tangible consequences and was more than just a platform for him to raise his profile with conservatives (which is what I firmly believe this was), then I would have respected it. Disagreed with it, but respected it.

Since it wasn't that, I'm calling it for what I think it was.

It wasn't a filibuster.

I know that. I was saying that if it had been an actual filibuster, where his speaking had tangible consequences and was more than just a platform for him to raise his profile with conservatives (which is what I firmly believe this was), then I would have respected it. Disagreed with it, but respected it.

People are talking about it, Washington elitism is exposed and the Democrat media is in a feeding frenzy.

btw. who listens to Obama anymore, when he brings out the past Rapist-in-Chief he's desperate.

Last edited:

It wasn't a filibuster.

The Union Bosses are not Conservative nor are Independents.
He called out the Republicans also, who want to keep Government the way that it it's doing business.
He forced a debate about the bill, which Dem's would not allow when it passed, as well as now .
Progressives are in both parties.

Ted Cruz..wow!

I agree the "little" .. wow - as how arrogant can a person be ?

He's a Freudian delight. I bet this guy has some secrets that would make Ted Haggard look like a choir boy.

Why don't you tell us what his secrets are you little wanker?

:lol:

He's a Freudian delight. I bet this guy has some secrets that would make Ted Haggard look like a choir boy.

the ramblings of the desperate left

--LOL

Forum List

Back