Ted Cruz..wow!

Ted comes across as warm, passionate and caring,

TO WHO!? Certainly not the poor or the non interventionists...him and Rand would make a lovely couple in 2016....not sure who would be crazier Hitlery and Booker or Cruz and Paul!

one thing is certain

much like sara palin and george zimmerman

ted cruz is another

who will live rent free in the heads of the lefties for a long long time

--LOL

How exactly did he make me look stupid? You know that he's fake filibustering the House bill that he pushed for, right? And that the vote is happening tomorrow regardless?

He's not saying a thing people didn't already know. He's against Obamacare. Noted.

He's PLAYING you. How do you not see that?

He made you ask that question, didn't he?

So what, he made me look stupid because I'm talking about him, which is what he wants? If that's what you mean, well, I'd rather be "stupid" for talking about what a joke this is than have fallen hook line and sinker for the crap he's selling. Because it's junk. He knows it's junk, the Republicans know it's junk, the Democrats know it's junk.

And yet, here you are, doggedly posting about how "brave" it is of Ted Cruz to sell his sycophants a dumpster of false promises and self-perceived righteous indignation.

You can aspire to have better idols than this.

He actually explained his reasoning on the Sunday talk shows. If you cared half as much about politics as my cat you would have watched them and known that. The fact that you didn't is what makes you look stupid.

And then you are dumb enough to challenge me on why you are stupid on top of that.

How on earth is what Cruz did courageous? It's not even a real filibuster.
Let's see, he pissed off Obama, Reid, the Democrats, McConnel, and the Republicans by telling every single one of them that they are wrong. Not to mention he made ass kissers like you look really stupid. He even pissed off the Tea PArty, and you think he isn't brave.

Walking into a biker bar and telliing them all their dumb and getting your ass kicked by a crowd is not brave.

Let's see, he pissed off Obama, Reid, the Democrats, McConnel, and the Republicans by telling every single one of them that they are wrong. Not to mention he made ass kissers like you look really stupid. He even pissed off the Tea PArty, and you think he isn't brave.

Walking into a biker bar and telliing them all their dumb and getting your ass kicked by a crowd is not brave.

He hasn't gotten his ass kicked yet, has he?

Only because you guys would be cheering if he looked like Bozo the clown with both eyes shut and the teeth gone.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...-funding-bill-senate-20130925,0,3939894.story

Last edited:
one thing is certain

ted cruz is another

--LOL

By all means, run Cruz for president. Bring Palin along as VP. We would like nothing more. I love how you guys think Cruz scares the democratic party. He is basically causing the Repub party to implode.

Only because you guys would be cheering if he looked like Bozo the clown with both eyes shut and the teeth gone.

Senate votes 100-0 to move ahead on debate over Obamacare - latimes.com

What do you think that means? It wasn't even a cloture vote, it just opened up the floor debate over the bill.

And after 2016 ? Where will Ted be then ? Where will all the tea party types be ? Where will they be after Obama care has been in effect for two years and all the illegal aliens and generational welfare collectors have had thees benefits ? Ted Cruz is a politician, as such he is a scum bag that makes straight ticket voter jizz all over them selves. Where was he every other time this came up, that is the budget and all this ? Meh. Some are easily dazzled by the brilliance, but most thees days are baffled by the bull shit and they just follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.

one thing is certain

ted cruz is another

--LOL

By all means, run Cruz for president. Bring Palin along as VP. We would like nothing more. I love how you guys think Cruz scares the democratic party. He is basically causing the Repub party to implode.

you are watching the birth of your new nemesis....so better rev up your Sat Night bullshit....

one thing is certain

ted cruz is another

--LOL

you are watching the birth of your new nemesis....so better rev up your Sat Night bullshit....

nah, Cruz is a clown. Now Paul may be something else. The question will be whether he can "compromise" his more libertarian beliefs with politically palatable positions.

one thing is certain

ted cruz is another

--LOL

What is he going to quit the Senate three years in, write a book, star in a reality show, fleece tea party supporters by running a faux presidential campaign, and sign on as a political commentator on Fox. You are right if he is like our last "nemisis", im terrified!!!:lol:

What do you think that means? It wasn't even a cloture vote, it just opened up the floor debate over the bill.

Yes, Cruz "Filibustered" this vote for 21 hours and then voted yes to open debate...it basically proves undeniably that the talkathon was just a publicity stunt.

He made you ask that question, didn't he?

So what, he made me look stupid because I'm talking about him, which is what he wants? If that's what you mean, well, I'd rather be "stupid" for talking about what a joke this is than have fallen hook line and sinker for the crap he's selling. Because it's junk. He knows it's junk, the Republicans know it's junk, the Democrats know it's junk.

And yet, here you are, doggedly posting about how "brave" it is of Ted Cruz to sell his sycophants a dumpster of false promises and self-perceived righteous indignation.

You can aspire to have better idols than this.

He actually explained his reasoning on the Sunday talk shows. If you cared half as much about politics as my cat you would have watched them and known that. The fact that you didn't is what makes you look stupid.

And then you are dumb enough to challenge me on why you are stupid on top of that.

Oh golly gosh, he was on the SUNDAY TALK SHOWS and I MISSED IT?!?! I can't imagine how that happened. I always reserve my Sundays for listening to pundits instead of watching football or seeing my family or doing, I don't know, just about anything more productive.

Do you think you can ever forgive me for committing this grievous sin? Your approval means everything in the world to me.

While a working class individual stands up for what they feel is right and want a decent liveable wage, most of the neo-cons on this page chastise them by using rude and ridiculous names.
Ummm?
ted cruz brave?
What a travesty.

I thought what Cruz did was impressive, he certainly inspired the Democrat media to bring out the axes, pitchforks and torches blended with lies and stupendous exaggerations. :lol:.. Chris Mathew's and the MSNBC lie mongers were frothing like rabid puppy dogs.

I figure anytime a politician stands up for the American people, informs them on the realities from his perspective and puts his career on the line, that is a honorable.

It's also interesting to me that Democrats operate in lock step like mindless potato heads.

What do Democrats politicians care, all the indications are Obama-care is screwing up the economy and personal medical care but they in Washington, the government employees and politicians won't suffer (their special and immune), the productive American people do.

Last edited:
It's the same logic as all the other votes to defund Obamacare, really. House Republicans have long known that all those votes were futile, but they had 40+ votes so that they can all claim they "voted against it".

Cruz is pulling the same bullshit here. He knows that what he's doing actually means absolutely nothing as far as tomorrow's vote goes. It's grandstanding at it's finest. But it gives him the ability to say that he did it when he goes hunting for that sweet sweet PAC money.

The reality is that Republicans are desperate because they are fully aware that once Obamacare is actually implemented, it will be impossible to get rid of. It's all fine and good to bluster about being against Obamacare in the abstract, but once it goes into effect and removing it means that people see benefits that they've become accustomed to actually disappearing, that's a whole different ballgame.

Cruz is playing Republican voters. And apparently some of them are dumb enough to fall for it.

One of the most ignorant political posts I have ever witnessed. You don't have a grasp on the difference between a politician and a public servant.

Cruz promised his constituents that he would try everything in his power to stop Obamacare. AND he is doing just that.

Living up to his campaign promise as a true public servant compared to the rest of the RINO politicians in the R party who run to the right and then become progressives as soon as they get back to Washington's dinner circuit.

Hey Lumpy! Think again.

I thought what Cruz did was impressive, he certainly inspired the pathetic Democrat media to bring out the hatchets, axes, lies and bombs. :lol:.. Chris Mathew's and the MSNBC lie mongers were frothing like rabid dogs.

I figure anytime a politician stands up for the American people, informs them on the realities and puts his career on the line, that is a honorable.

It's also interesting to me that Democrats operate in lock step like mindless potato heads.

What do Democrats politicians care, all the indications are Obama-care is screwing up the economy and personal medical care but they in Washington, the government employees won't suffer (their special and immuned), the productive American people do.

Well at least we now know that Cruz can read at first grade level. He did a great job reading Green Eggs and Ham.

But he couldn't have comprehended the meaning of the book. If he did he made a very poor selection for the occasion. I'll bet his fans don't know the meaning of Green Eggs and Ham.

Forum List

Back