*Ted Cruz Waiting For VP Spot*

I'm the idiot and you think Ol' Ted is supposed to sit in his house with no heat passing out blankets because the state grid broke? Maybe you think he should sit at a call center phoning Texans to tell them to dress warm?

You think it is any of your business where Cruz goes to get away from the cold and I'M the idiot?

At least Ted isn't floating in his backyard swimming pool blowing fart bubbles like Joe while thousands of people die directly from his policies sending 100 billion dollars to some distant schmuck country while telling Americans we can't afford even a fraction of that for our own borders! :laughing0301:

And spending more hundreds of billions we have to borrow from Jinping on "climate" to "set a good example" while his Chinese buddies crank out prodigious coal smog generating cheap energy laughing at him?

Look in the mirror, Stinky.
Yes he's a US senator. He damn well needs to be passing out blankets or service ng soup or some shit.

NOBODY wants Ted Cruz as their VP…..EVER

He is not willing to play second fiddle
He’d be terrific. Certainly better than HeelsUp Harris. And we who like and respect and appreciate Cruz wouldn’t have to worry about what would happen if he has to assume the Presidency.

No sane person on Earth wants HeelsUp to take the reins as President or as Acting President.

That would be a big no from me dog......I want someone that would be electable as VP when Trump leaves office. Ted Cruz isn't that guy.

I'm thinking that the "perfect storm" would be four years of Trump followed-up by eight years of DeSantis. ;)

Sorry bout that,

1. Is having an ugly wife a disqualifier?
2. I have not seen her, but something tells me you will post her pic.
3. Perhaps she is why he is so good?
4. Maybe her ugliness is his strength?
5. That dog can hunt, I say he keeps his wife!
6. *Bulldog Cruz*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump said Cruz's wife is ugly and his father helped assassinate JFK.

He’d be terrific. Certainly better than HeelsUp Harris. And we who like and respect and appreciate Cruz wouldn’t have to worry about what would happen if he has to assume the Presidency.

No sane person on Earth wants HeelsUp to take the reins as President or as Acting President.

When the going gets tough……..Cancun Ted will head to Mexico

Zzz. No. It’s not a fact. It’s a trivial circumstance. And you turds ploddingly seek to exploit it as if it meant anything. It doesn’t. It never did.
The FACT that Ted took his ugly wife to Cancun in a crisis is not in dispute

Sorry bout that,

1. Libtards are so desperate they will use *Vacations* as a form of political banter.
2. Wait and see whats coming, a serious flush of you Libtards is just around the corner.
3. Wait for it, might happen today!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back