Ted Cruz Still Whining

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

Funny that you talk about Whining, when it is you, who always whines about "whitie", has done something to you....

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Funny that you talk about Whining, when it is you, who always whines about "whitie", has done something to you....

View attachment 460775
The quote in your picture is wrong. The slave owners were completely dependent on the work of slaves to provide their food, clothing, shelter, education, and social status. Without their slaves, they had nothing.

So is United Airlines mad at whoever violated airline policy

and the union is mad that the airline is mad, and that UA might take action against a rogue employee

View attachment 460775
The quote in your picture is wrong. The slave owners were completely dependent on the work of slaves to provide their food, clothing, shelter, education, and social status. Without their slaves, they had nothing.
I share your anger toward the old slave holders

because without slavery America would still be rich and prosperous - but mostly white

and having few blacks in America to live in black ghettos we would be free of racial strife

Last edited:
So is United Airlines mad at whoever violated airline policy

and the union is mad that the airline is mad, and that UA might take action against a rogue employee

Why should the airline take action ? Its a matter of public interest.

View attachment 460775
I'm probably whiter than most you fn dumbass.
You may be whiter, but you sure arent as smart.....

Remember years back when we all had to endure endless statements about how smart Raphael “Ted” Cruz was? :laugh:

You don’t hear much of that anymore, for good reason.

1614212373476.png

In case you’re not familiar, Kevin Kruse is a Princeton historian who regularly - and I mean regularly, like weekly - bitch-slaps fake historian D’nesh D’dumbass on Twitter merely by posting historical documents that prove him wrong. Over and over. It’s quite something to see.

It's unbelievable to me that some care more about Cruz taking a day vacation, than Cuomo killing people.

That is something I can't comprehend. :dunno:

View attachment 460775
You're correct in one sense; maybe they should have sent the slaves to the Congo mines instead of the US. The African Chiefs could have sold their cash crop of slaves locally.

Greg

Off-topic for the thread, but just to reiterate his bitch-slapping skills.

So he started on $4 ph. That was ENTRY LEVEL.........and you want $15???? Seems low to me but hey; whatever rocks your boat.

Greg

Please explain the difference between having the resources to move your family out of harms way during a flood, tropical storm, or massive cold front, and what Senator Cruz did for his family?Politics.!!!!
To be honest, Dimbo’s have a problem with that word (honest), if one is able to escape extreme conditions they at the drop of a a hat would do so. A father provides safety and security to those he loves, it’s part of being a father.

Senator Cruz did this to himself. Anyone with political acumen would understand the optics of this. An elected official who leaves their state during an emergency deserves to execrated.

Please explain the difference between having the resources to move your family out of harms way during a flood, tropical storm, or massive cold front, and what Senator Cruz did for his family?Politics.!!!!
To be honest, Dimbo’s have a problem with that word (honest), if one is able to escape extreme conditions they at the drop of a a hat would do so. A father provides safety and security to those he loves, it’s part of being a father.
Then why did he feel the need to lie about when he had first planned to come back, or even the reason he went in the first place?

This coming from one of the board's top whiners. Wow! Quite the compliment from you.

Forum List

Back