Ted Cruz Still Whining

Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

This coming from one of the board's top whiners. Wow! Quite the compliment from you.
I would reply further but you will cry to a mod.

Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.
Ironic since you are still trying to resuscitate this anger driven "gotcha" burger.

Try and look at yourself and find out what's missing in your own life that you are so invested in this partisan
masturbatory frenzy, even after all the mock outrage has been drained from the story already.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

This coming from one of the board's top whiners. Wow! Quite the compliment from you.
I would reply further but you will cry to a mod.

No worries chicken, the only interaction with the mods I have is when I have hurt a lefties feelings.

Please explain the difference between having the resources to move your family out of harms way during a flood, tropical storm, or massive cold front, and what Senator Cruz did for his family?Politics.!!!!
To be honest, Dimbo’s have a problem with that word (honest), if one is able to escape extreme conditions they at the drop of a a hat would do so. A father provides safety and security to those he loves, it’s part of being a father.
Then why did he feel the need to lie about when he had first planned to come back, or even the reason he went in the first place?

Why not answer my question first before you do your twisting spin act? They must pay you well.

Please explain the difference between having the resources to move your family out of harms way during a flood, tropical storm, or massive cold front, and what Senator Cruz did for his family?Politics.!!!!
To be honest, Dimbo’s have a problem with that word (honest), if one is able to escape extreme conditions they at the drop of a a hat would do so. A father provides safety and security to those he loves, it’s part of being a father.
Then why did he feel the need to lie about when he had first planned to come back, or even the reason he went in the first place?

Why not answer my question first before you do your twisting spin act? They must pay you well.
OK. It's a matter of priorities. I'm sure firemen across the country work just as hard to protect and provide for their children as Cruz does, but you wouldn't expect one of them would walk away from a burning building to take them on a hastily planned vacation, would you? I'm sure a United States Senator from the great state of Texas has a generator, and more supplies than they could possibly need. If not, he has connections to quickly and easily get them. It's not like the children were being harmed, or even inconvenienced very much.

I answered your question, now you answer mine. Why did he feel the need to lie?

OK. It's a matter of priorities. I'm sure firemen across the country work just as hard to protect and provide for their children as Cruz does, but you wouldn't expect one of them would walk away from a burning building to take them on a hastily planned vacation, would you? I'm sure a United States Senator from the great state of Texas has a generator, and more supplies than they could possibly need. If not, he has connections to quickly and easily get them. It's not like the children were being harmed, or even inconvenienced very much.

Just who the hell are you to judge anyone? If the fire was out and a storm was coming the fireman, if capable, would attempt to relocate his family. As a public employee he could take his unused, union negotiated, sick days off and hit the warm beaches south of the boarder. Ted chose to exit Texas with his family during a snow storm with rolling black outs. Regretfully for him the media viewed it as scandalous to think he would abandon Texas. When confronted he did what every politician does, spin some bullshit!

Just who the hell are you to judge anyone? If the fire was out and a storm was coming the fireman, if capable, would attempt to relocate his family. As a public employee he could take his unused, union negotiated, sick days off and hit the warm beaches south of the boarder. Ted chose to exit Texas with his family during a snow storm with rolling black outs. Regretfully for him the media viewed it as scandalous to think he would abandon Texas. When confronted he did what every politician does, spin some bullshit!

The emergency wasn't over, dumb ass. It was bad enough that he abandoned the people who put him in office, but the really bad part is he thought we were stupid enough to believe that bullshit excuse. He really thinks the people of Texas are stupid. I guess the ones that still support him are.

The emergency wasn't over, dumb ass. It was bad enough that he abandoned the people who put him in office, but the really bad part is he thought we were stupid enough to believe that bullshit excuse. He really thinks the people of Texas are stupid. I guess the ones that still support him are.

your great, so let me ask you; what was he going to do about a once in 120 year event, play righteous king Canute, shed some tears, or better yet say some compassionate words and retreat back into his bubble, or maybe jump behind the wheel of a snow plow for some quick PR pictures? I find it offensive and disrespectful that you would respond to my questions as being a “dumb ass” yet perfectly understand once your exposed as a pathetic shrill, cornered without a means of escape, you result to name calling as your final desperate option. It must me wonderful living in your self righteous holier than now world. The fundamental difference between the two of us is I simply understand politicians and you only view world events through the lenses of a poorly scripted political narrative.

your great, so let me ask you; what was he going to do about a once in 120 year event, play righteous king Canute, shed some tears, or better yet say some compassionate words and retreat back into his bubble, or maybe jump behind the wheel of a snow plow for some quick PR pictures? I find it offensive and disrespectful that you would respond to my questions as being a “dumb ass” yet perfectly understand once your exposed as a pathetic shrill, cornered without a means of escape, you result to name calling as your final desperate option. It must me wonderful living in your self righteous holier than now world. The fundamental difference between the two of us is I simply understand politicians and you only view world events through the lenses of a poorly scripted political narrative.

Your dumb ass analogy of the fire being out brought that term to mind. We both know the "fire" wasn't out in this situation. As far as what he might have done, he could have been available to do what he could to help his continuants. One congressman who wasn't even from Texas raised over 5 million dollars for the people of Texas. Cruz has lots of rich donors, he could have done that instead of turning his back on the people who put him in office. Why are you trying so hard to defend him when even he admits it was a selfish thing to do? Are you such a partisan till you refuse to accept someone from your party isn't perfect?

Your dumb ass analogy of the fire being out brought that term to mind. We both know the "fire" wasn't out in this situation. As far as what he might have done, he could have been available to do what he could to help his continuants. One congressman who wasn't even from Texas raised over 5 million dollars for the people of Texas. Cruz has lots of rich donors, he could have done that instead of turning his back on the people who put him in office. Why are you trying so hard to defend him when even he admits it was a selfish thing to do? Are you such a partisan till you refuse to accept someone from your party isn't perfect?
I am not a Republican, just another 1960’s Democrat that turned libertarian in 76. Don’t give a rats ass about Ted, but I do understand what politicians are all about.

Typical leftist scum. Ted learned his lesson. You can't trust a democrat, even when they are your neighbor.

I hear Ted owns some pretty big guns. I wouldn't piss him off too much.

I am not a Republican, just another 1960’s Democrat that turned libertarian in 76. Don’t give a rats ass about Ted, but I do understand what politicians are all about.

OK. What does that have to do with you defending Cruz for abandoning his state in an emergency and coming up with the lamest lie in history to try to cover it up? Are you saying his despicable behavior is acceptable because he is a politician? Even members of his own party say he is scum.

For some unknown reason you believe Ted is somehow unique? Really? you have got to be kidding or totally naive. Both the Dimbo’s and Pubs are loaded with the same crap. The next thing you’ll be saying is Obama really cared about ending racism in America when in fact his entire political career was focused and based on racial exploitation.

Not only Cruz. That piece of shit AG Paxton and his wife fled to Utah.

For some unknown reason you believe Ted is somehow unique? Really? you have got to be kidding or totally naive. Both the Dimbo’s and Pubs are loaded with the same crap. The next thing you’ll be saying is Obama really cared about ending racism in America when in fact his entire political career was focused and based on racial exploitation.
Just once I wish you trump humpers wouldn't go strait to "but Obama" or "but Hillary" or "both parties are the same" when you finally realize that your dumb talking points just don't hold up to examination.

Not only Cruz. That piece of shit AG Paxton and his wife fled to Utah.
What else did you expect from trump humpers?

Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures is what mainstream propaganda does best and why both political persuasions spend vast resources in deflecting and spinning their respective narratives. Gov Cuomo and Cruz are just the flavor of the day. Hypocrisy when disclosed is a tough pill to swallow. My only advice is beware of the”little man/person” they have had about all they can tolerate from the Dimbo’s and Pub’s.

Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures is what mainstream propaganda does best and why both political persuasions spend vast resources in deflecting and spinning their respective narratives. Gov Cuomo and Cruz are just the flavor of the day. Hypocrisy when disclosed is a tough pill to swallow. My only advice is beware of the”little man/person” they have had about all they can tolerate from the Dimbo’s and Pub’s.
Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures might be what mainstream propaganda does best, but your attempted BUT OBAMA effort was right up there with the best of them.

Forum List

Back