Ted Cruz says NBC executives are all partisan Democrats

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Just now on MTP.

This is exactly the kind of stupid bullshit that highlights how much of a fucking lunatic moron the man is. Let's take a look at the executives at NBC....

Comcast NBCUniversal Executive Biographies (scroll down about 4/5s of the page)

Let's look at the big picture to start. These are all highly successful business people. They're highly educated, very wealthy....basically the exact opposite of liberals. Out of 19, only 4 are women. Only 3 are racial minorities. So they don't seem to be pushing any of that dopey liberal affirmative action nonsense. And 3 of the 4 women are attractive, and we all know conservative women are attractive while liberal women are ugly.

Off the bat, there is nothing that gives me any reason to believe that these are a group of partisan Democrats. In fact, I'm willing to rule out the possibility that they are partisan Democrats. I would imagine that if these people had strong political beliefs they are more likely to be more Republican minded people on the list of executives than otherwise.

Ted Cruz:
image.jpeg

Thanks Ted.

Just now on MTP.

This is exactly the kind of stupid bullshit that highlights how much of a fucking lunatic moron the man is. Let's take a look at the executives at NBC....

Let's look at the big picture to start. These are all highly successful business people. They're highly educated, very wealthy....basically the exact opposite of liberals. Out of 19, only 4 are women. Only 3 are racial minorities. So they don't seem to be pushing any of that dopey liberal affirmative action nonsense. And 3 of the 4 women are attractive, and we all know conservative women are attractive while liberal women are ugly.

Off the bat, there is nothing that gives me any reason to believe that these are a group of partisan Democrats. In fact, I'm willing to rule out the possibility that they are partisan Democrats. I would imagine that if these people had strong political beliefs they are more likely to be more Republican minded people on the list of executives than otherwise.
An age old complaint of the petulant. All of us have a tiny bit of it. To judge a person as good or evil, fair or unfair, depending on how they speak of us, that is. But in a Presidential candidate it comes off as petty whining. Cruz is good at it, but Trump is better!

Tell us something we did not know.
Cruz is acting like that is a big secret.
The same situation applies at most of te other networks too,

• Banned
Tell us something we did not know.
Cruz is acting like that is a big secret.
The same situation applies at most of te other networks too,

So you have evidence to indicate that the above group are Democrats?

I like to think the reason professors and journalists and the media in general tend left, is because we're right!

Just now on MTP.

Tell it to fox viewers they'll listen

To unequivocally state that the media is not biased is naive. They pick and choose the angle, content, and how to cover the events of the day. A perfect example is the debates, questions presented, candidates chosen to answer. Fox, CNBC, CNN...all have a following based on perception of fact so Cruz has a valid argument, however, knowing this why did he fail to convince the voting public?

To unequivocally state that the media is not biased is naive. They pick and choose the angle, content, and how to cover the events of the day.

Yes. It's called business. Their bias is getting ratings to make profits.

Forum List

Back