Ted Cruz nails it on common sense gun control....

Could be a good first step, but other stuff will be needed. Like making the owner responsible for what his gun is used for if he lends it to someone. Someone who gets his gun stolen is barred from ever buying guns again. Put a limit on how many bullet one can buy in a year. If you target shoot, maybe you could buy more rounds at the shooting range, but you'd have to shoot them all right there. Get rid of AR-15s and the like. No guns show sales, all sales need to go through a dealer. ...

Wow......you just posted a pile of crap....

Why do you always go after the people who didn't commit any crime while voting for a political party that keeps letting actual criminals out of jail?

Nothing you just posted would stop criminals or mass shooters.....your only target is normal gun owners...who don't commit any crimes with their guns.......

And knives kill more people every single year than AR-15s do.....do you want to get rid of knives too? How about cars......? They kill more than AR-15 rifles.......403 dead by all rifles, 38,000 by car....can you see the difference in numbers....?

Gun show sales go through a dealer you mope......please....know the issue before you post...calling you a twit, a mope, a dipstick takes up a lot of time......
So what's wrong with being responsible for your own guns, even if you lend them?

You didn't pull the trigger...same thing if you lend your car to someone who goes to a bar, and gets drunk and drives.......
First of all, if you lend your car and they smash it, your insurance is paying, so you are responsible. Secondly, a gun is very deadly, so not like lending someone a sweater ... And people shouldn't even be lending their guns out. Maybe the person isn't allowed to have guns... You wouldn't even know.
A gun is less deadly than a car, if statistics are to be believed.

So are any number of other items that are lent every day.

The concept that anyone would lend a gun to someone they do not know is not realistic. How many mass shooters have used 'borrowed' guns for their insanity?

If a person borrows your car and kills someone while driving intoxicated, it is the driver that is charged with the crime, the diver that pays the fines, and the driver that will do any jail time.

A car is not even right.

Ask yourself, why do you propose solutions that will intentionally target the law-abiding and will have no effect on mass shootings? Sen. Cruz's proposals are valid, reasonable, and target those already guilty of crimes. A better solution all around.

Yeah...you are an idiot....

Europe....12 million murdered after 1917

Russia....25 million murdered

China....70 million murdered

Japan....3 million murdered..

You have no idea about real history....

Sorry, we are to look at China and Russia as role models? What had Japan done the last 75 years?
You said "on earth".

One of the most violent........I stand by that. If our violence had ended 75 years ago I would have no argument.

Really? You mean most countries don't keep stats, they just don't care, so what you're left with is a lot of arguments from silence. Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, The Sudan, Yemen, etc., all have less violence than the U.S.? lol you're utterly ignorant or just parroting lies you read somewhere.

How many countries have they invaded?

. They've declared war on Texas, The U.S., Spain, Cuba, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, England, and many more. Are you one of those tards who think nobody else but the U.S. has declared war on people n stuff? You a Howard Zinn parrot like most 'progressives' are?

List of wars involving Mexico - Wikipedia

Sorry, we are to look at China and Russia as role models? What had Japan done the last 75 years?
You said "on earth".

One of the most violent........I stand by that. If our violence had ended 75 years ago I would have no argument.

Really? You mean most countries don't keep stats, they just don't care, so what you're left with is a lot of arguments from silence. Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, The Sudan, Yemen, etc., all have less violence than the U.S.? lol you're utterly ignorant or just parroting lies you read somewhere.

Dunno but $20 says they didn't use an AR15.

And I'm not arguing to ban guns.

You said "on earth".

. They've declared war on Texas, The U.S., Spain, Cuba, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, England, and many more. Are you one of those tards who think nobody else but the U.S. has declared war on people n stuff? You a Howard Zinn parrot like most 'progressives' are?

How many countries have they invaded the last 50 years?

You said "on earth".

... and eventually this' I Touched You Last!!!' inanity gets to 'How many have they invaded since this morning?' ... lol how many do you think they wish they could invade in the last 50 years, but found us in their way and their butts puckered and decided against it?

You said "on earth".

Dunno but $20 says they didn't use an AR15.

And I'm not arguing to ban guns.
Didn't say you were.

Could be a good first step, but other stuff will be needed. Like making the owner responsible for what his gun is used for if he lends it to someone. Someone who gets his gun stolen is barred from ever buying guns again. Put a limit on how many bullet one can buy in a year. If you target shoot, maybe you could buy more rounds at the shooting range, but you'd have to shoot them all right there. Get rid of AR-15s and the like. No guns show sales, all sales need to go through a dealer. ...
/-----/ To stop drunk drivers:
Someone who gets car gun stolen is barred from ever buying cars again. Put a limit on how many gallons of gas you can buy in a year.

... and eventually this' I Touched You Last!!!' inanity gets to 'How many have they invaded since this morning?' ... lol how many do you think they wish they could invade in the last 50 years, but found us in their way and their butts puckered and decided against it?

We can *wish* all we want. So the answer is *none*.

Watch out, Texas...

You may be about to see the REAL TED CRUZ for once.....

the one PRETENDING to be a "Christian... conservative."

Yes, it's embarrassing when you racists have to concede all those brown people aren't hapless peaceful lil hobbits n stuff.

Yes, it's embarrassing when you racists have to concede all those brown people aren't hapless peaceful lil hobbits n stuff.

I love racists. Aren't those the cute guys with the ice cream spear between their butt cheeks? or am I thinking of the art department at BYU?

Racist, smacist, twiddley do.

I love racists. Aren't those the cute guys with the ice cream spear between their butt cheeks? or am I thinking of the art department at BYU?

Racist, smacist, twiddley do.

Of course you do; without them, Democrats lose 80% of their base.

:fu:

A gun is less deadly than a car, if statistics are to be believed.

So are any number of other items that are lent every day.

The concept that anyone would lend a gun to someone they do not know is not realistic. How many mass shooters have used 'borrowed' guns for their insanity?

If a person borrows your car and kills someone while driving intoxicated, it is the driver that is charged with the crime, the diver that pays the fines, and the driver that will do any jail time.

A car is not even right.

Ask yourself, why do you propose solutions that will intentionally target the law-abiding and will have no effect on mass shootings? Sen. Cruz's proposals are valid, reasonable, and target those already guilty of crimes. A better solution all around.

I have about 50 firearms.

I also have a backyard swimming pool.

My swimming pool is much more likely to cause a child to die than my firearms.

Getting rid of guns is not the answer. Guns aren't the problem.

I'll once again cite Switzerland. They have millions of guns in residents hands, on par with US gun ownership. Yet they have just about the lowest violent and gun related crime in all of Europe.

So what's the difference? Switzerland has a better society than we do. That's the plain and simple truth.

Getting rid of guns is not the answer. Guns aren't the problem.

I'll once again cite Switzerland. They have millions of guns in residents hands, on par with US gun ownership. Yet they have just about the lowest violent and gun related crime in all of Europe.

So what's the difference? Switzerland has a better society than we do. That's the plain and simple truth.
/---/ Gun grabbers have been asked this dozens of times. They never respond.

Forum List

Back