Ted Cruz nails it on common sense gun control....

It doesn't? I don't see countries with strong gun control suffering regular mass shootings. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours. When bad people have easy access to dangerous weapons it is a bad thing.

Yet all your commie bullshit is aimed at good people, not the bad ones, go fucking figure.

Our worst mass shooter every had a clear record until he didn't. Allowing him access to weapons for mass killing sure was a mistake.

Why do you only look at mass shootings. Mass shootings account for a very small percentage of gun deaths in the US. The answer is you commies can go after the rights of the law abiding on emotion, not logic. So fuck you commie, no more compromise.

I look at it all. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. How are your weak TX gun laws working? You own 4 of the 10 worst mass shootings. Shocking.

IMO it has to start at the top. We have one of the most violent governments on Earth. It's odd how much discussion there is around the violence of the people but not the government.

Yeah...you are an idiot....

Europe....12 million murdered after 1917

Russia....25 million murdered

China....70 million murdered

Japan....3 million murdered..

You have no idea about real history....

And yet again, you start a thread about gun control to only call folks names. Way to win people over with your rational arguments and data. Not.

Yet all your commie bullshit is aimed at good people, not the bad ones, go fucking figure.

Our worst mass shooter every had a clear record until he didn't. Allowing him access to weapons for mass killing sure was a mistake.

Why do you only look at mass shootings. Mass shootings account for a very small percentage of gun deaths in the US. The answer is you commies can go after the rights of the law abiding on emotion, not logic. So fuck you commie, no more compromise.

I look at it all. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. How are your weak TX gun laws working? You own 4 of the 10 worst mass shootings. Shocking.

IMO it has to start at the top. We have one of the most violent governments on Earth. It's odd how much discussion there is around the violence of the people but not the government.

Sorry, we are to look at China and Russia as role models? What had Japan done the last 75 years?

You didn't pull the trigger...same thing if you lend your car to someone who goes to a bar, and gets drunk and drives.......
First of all, if you lend your car and they smash it, your insurance is paying, so you are responsible. Secondly, a gun is very deadly, so not like lending someone a sweater ... And people shouldn't even be lending their guns out. Maybe the person isn't allowed to have guns... You wouldn't even know.

The person who pulls the trigger gets arrested...it really is that simple. If you knowingly sell to a felon, then you can be arrested. The felon already knows they can't buy, own or carry a gun, and we have laws that already allow us to arrest them when they are caught.

You should use your time to tell democrat judges to stop letting repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on short sentences...you know, the actual criminals who use illegal guns for crime...

Why do they keep doing that?
There should be no lending, it's that simple. If you can't get your own gun, and have to borrow one, that says a lot right there.
Fuck you fascist pig It's my goddamn property and I will lend it to whomever I choose to.
Then take responsibility for your actions, don’t be such a pussy.

A Democrat lecturing a Republican about taking personal responsibility. Now I have heard it all..

Last edited:

Sorry, we are to look at China and Russia as role models? What had Japan done the last 75 years?
You said "on earth".

Cruz explains the democrats to a "T" and then goes on to propose actual reforms that will help lower crime.......

Two of the ideas...... long prison sentences, and giving access to the Federal background Database, are my ideas too......

LISTEN: Cruz Urges Republicans Not To Cave On Second Amendment; Warns Of ‘Mandatory Gun Confiscation’ Proposals From Dem Candidates

The Democrats’ proposal would not have prevented any of these mass murders. We ought to be focusing seriously, substantively on how you stop these horrific crimes – and what they’re proposing wouldn’t do it. What I’m proposing has a far greater likelihood of preventing these kinds of crimes.

Not only that. Democratic gun confiscation proposals, which are getting more and more common – and by the way, when it comes to gun confiscation on the Left, it starts with so-called "assault rifles," but the next step is handguns. Now, at this point, I expect people around the room to snicker and say, "Come on! That’s ridiculous. They’ll never go to handguns." Just remember that in about 24 months when we see them pushing for handgun confiscation – they have not yet proposed it, but that is, I believe, their ultimate goal ... full confiscation – that would cost lives.

According to a press release from Sen. Chuck Grassley's official website, the Grassley-Cruz legislation would (the following bullet points are taken verbatim from Grassley's website):

• Improve and reauthorize grants for NICS database;
  • Increase federal prosecution of gun violence by establishing the Nationwide Project Exile Program and establishing a high-level federal taskforce;
  • Responsibly addresses gun violence by criminalizing straw purchasing of firearms and gun trafficking;
  • Protect the Second Amendment rights of members of the armed forces;
  • Require the Department of Justice to explain to Congress why it has or has not been prosecuting gun cases;
  • Place limitations on operations like Fast and Furious by DOJ;
  • Allow firearms dealers to utilize the NICS database to for voluntary background checks of employees; and
  • Allow firearms dealers to access the FBI’s National Crime Information Center stolen-gun database to ensure that a firearm is not stolen prior to acquisition.
Just like Democrats won't help with the wall, don't help them with gun confiscation.

You said "on earth".

One of the most violent........I stand by that. If our violence had ended 75 years ago I would have no argument.

You said "on earth".

One of the most violent........I stand by that. If our violence had ended 75 years ago I would have no argument.
You said "on earth". When given other examples you choose to change what you meant.

All I'm saying.

You said "on earth".

You said "on earth". When given other examples you choose to change what you meant.

All I'm saying.

Nothing you said changes what I said.

Cruz explains the democrats to a "T" and then goes on to propose actual reforms that will help lower crime.......

Two of the ideas...... long prison sentences, and giving access to the Federal background Database, are my ideas too......

LISTEN: Cruz Urges Republicans Not To Cave On Second Amendment; Warns Of ‘Mandatory Gun Confiscation’ Proposals From Dem Candidates

The Democrats’ proposal would not have prevented any of these mass murders. We ought to be focusing seriously, substantively on how you stop these horrific crimes – and what they’re proposing wouldn’t do it. What I’m proposing has a far greater likelihood of preventing these kinds of crimes.

Not only that. Democratic gun confiscation proposals, which are getting more and more common – and by the way, when it comes to gun confiscation on the Left, it starts with so-called "assault rifles," but the next step is handguns. Now, at this point, I expect people around the room to snicker and say, "Come on! That’s ridiculous. They’ll never go to handguns." Just remember that in about 24 months when we see them pushing for handgun confiscation – they have not yet proposed it, but that is, I believe, their ultimate goal ... full confiscation – that would cost lives.

According to a press release from Sen. Chuck Grassley's official website, the Grassley-Cruz legislation would (the following bullet points are taken verbatim from Grassley's website):

• Improve and reauthorize grants for NICS database;
  • Increase federal prosecution of gun violence by establishing the Nationwide Project Exile Program and establishing a high-level federal taskforce;
  • Responsibly addresses gun violence by criminalizing straw purchasing of firearms and gun trafficking;
  • Protect the Second Amendment rights of members of the armed forces;
  • Require the Department of Justice to explain to Congress why it has or has not been prosecuting gun cases;
  • Place limitations on operations like Fast and Furious by DOJ;
  • Allow firearms dealers to utilize the NICS database to for voluntary background checks of employees; and
  • Allow firearms dealers to access the FBI’s National Crime Information Center stolen-gun database to ensure that a firearm is not stolen prior to acquisition.
more nazi programs by the leftists.

Ted is needed exactly where he's at. If he decides to retire ok I agree with you.

I think he would be more influential on SCOTUS
You're leaving a seat open to the likes of Robert Francis

Nope, just the opposite; Cruz isn't that popular here. Somebody else could have beaten Roberto Francisco the skateboarding meth head drag queen by a larger margin than Cruz. I wouldn't want the weasel on the DC, either, though.

You said "on earth".

All I'm saying.

Nothing you said changes what I said.
Well given you tend to change what you said, you seem to have that covered

Ted is needed exactly where he's at. If he decides to retire ok I agree with you.

I think he would be more influential on SCOTUS
You're leaving a seat open to the likes of Robert Francis

Nope, just the opposite; Cruz isn't that popular here. Somebody else could have beaten Roberto Francisco the skateboarding meth head drag queen by a larger margin than Cruz. I wouldn't want the weasel on the DC, either, though.
Who isn't want in DC?

And yet again, you start a thread about gun control to only call folks names. Way to win people over with your rational arguments and data. Not.

I only call names to people who have insulted me first..... you look new to the site.....the people I call names have been pretty vile to others.......

So these mass murders could never happen again? Really? And you guys complain about our gun murder by criminals murdering other crminals, but these unarmed people were slaughtered in higher numbers than all of our criminal gun murders combined......

You said "on earth".

Really? You mean most countries don't keep stats, they just don't care, so what you're left with is a lot of arguments from silence. Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, The Sudan, Yemen, etc., all have less violence than the U.S.? lol you're utterly ignorant or just parroting lies you read somewhere.

So these mass murders could never happen again? Really? And you guys complain about our gun murder by criminals murdering other crminals, but these unarmed people were slaughtered in higher numbers than all of our criminal gun murders combined......

Irrelevant to anything I said.

You said "on earth".

Really? You mean most countries don't keep stats, they just don't care, so what you're left with is a lot of arguments from silence. Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, The Sudan, Yemen, etc., all have less violence than the U.S.? lol you're utterly ignorant or just parroting lies you read somewhere.

How many countries have they invaded?

You said "on earth".

How many countries have they invaded?
Dunno but $20 says they didn't use an AR15.

Forum List

Back