Tech billionaire Larry Ellison gives massive $15 million donation to a super PAC aligned with GOP Sen. Tim Scott, who might run for president in 2024

Scott is up for re-election in 2022 but also a potential 2024 GOP presidential candidate.

Ellison, one of the world’s wealthiest people, has grown quite close with Scott over the last few years.

And? What is point of this thread? Or is it pointless like all your threads? Please enlighten me. Thank you

Scott is up for re-election in 2022 but also a potential 2024 GOP presidential candidate.

Ellison, one of the world’s wealthiest people, has grown quite close with Scott over the last few years.

Would that make him the best GOP presidential candidate MONEY can buy for the year 2024?

I really doubt that Senator Scott will primary President Trump in 2024.

Maybe Scott may run in 2028 or later, or perhaps become Trump's Vice President?

Mr Moneybags is gonna be president, just like Trump bought his way into the presidency in 2016
You do realize Trump spent $94M on the 2016 campaign while Hitlery spent $132M.... right?

Tim Scott is good people. It's a shame he'll have to endure being called a n***** by the left for several years. Good thing they're not racist.

I really doubt that Senator Scott will primary President Trump in 2024.

Maybe Scott may run in 2028 or later, or perhaps become Trump's Vice President?
If he runs against Trump, he'd better be sure he doesn't resort to many attacks against him on a personal level. No way Scott wins, even against DeSantis, but if he pisses Trump off, he makes the VP slot out of reach, as well. I don't trust him because he jumped on the "let's move on" bandwagon before anyone had answered ANY questions about the theft of 2020.

If he runs against Trump, he'd better be sure he doesn't resort to many attacks against him on a personal level. No way Scott wins, even against DeSantis, but if he pisses Trump off, he makes the VP slot out of reach, as well. I don't trust him because he jumped on the "let's move on" bandwagon before anyone had answered ANY questions about the theft of 2020.

Yeah not a fan of Scott ever since he bought into and promoted the liberal spin on Charlottesville.

Forum List

Back