The Bloody Truth About COVID Vaccines, Vaccine Passports, and The Great Reset, Starring Klaus Schwab

All the sources for video in description box. Must say this ind of rocks.

this is one of the very few videos I have seen the major role Israel has in these vaccines passports and mandates.The proof is in that the fact majority of the citizens in Israel have been vaccinated and it was FORCE vaccinations

Last edited:
All the sources for video in description box. Must say this ind of rocks.

SergioGetChopper.jpg

Del Bigtree?? LOL. jeez, where do you knuckleheads dig this shit up? :)

Why are you being so deliberately stupid? Del Bigtree is not the interviewee, he is the interviewer. It doesn't matter who the interviewer is.

Why are you being so deliberately stupid? Del Bigtree is not the interviewee, he is the interviewer. It doesn't matter who the interviewer is.
I'm literally laughing at the fact that Del Bigtree (my guess is his tree is probably small :auiqs.jpg:) has no credibility whatsoever....but you'll swallow his pack hook, line, and sinker....lemming. :)

Which missiles would that be, the anti-tank missiles that won't go anywhere near 500 miles? Show me your link please. Maybe if he pulls back from Ukraine and doesn't invade then NATO won't put missiles there that could reach Moscow.

I'm literally laughing at the fact that Del Bigtree (my guess is his tree is probably small :auiqs.jpg:) has no credibility whatsoever....but you'll swallow his pack hook, line, and sinker....lemming. :)
Does Dr. Mike Yeadon have credibility?

None. He's already been outed.

Next...
LOL a "debunk" which cites the CDC and calls Yeadon an "anti-vax proponent," which he is not. He and all his kids are normally vaxxed, and he says it over and over. You can stop reading the "debunk" right there, as a hit piece not interested in science but in smears.

Forum List

Back