Teachers, Students Leave Classrooms to Protest Against Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Child cruelty sending your kids to public education.
upload_2016-11-9_12-2-24.png

Lovely, now teaching our students not to accept the results after being so outraged at the very thought Trump wouldn't, and at the same time to be whiny little bitches when they lose.

The lib version of two birds with one stone.

Good to see the retards didn't skip a beat.....

If CA does a Calexit, we will be trading with them, and well they have the money. Personally I'd rather see Texas go.

This is NOT happening!! I can't believe it!! How did we lose? I thought for sure Clinton would win. There must have been some kind of voter fraud on Trump's part. I'm freaking out and I had to take some Valium to calm down. You Trump people won't get away with this! Ahhhhhh!!! This CAN'T be happening!!!

This is NOT happening!! I can't believe it!! How did we lose? I thought for sure Clinton would win. There must have been some kind of voter fraud on Trump's part. I'm freaking out and I had to take some Valium to calm down. You Trump people won't get away with this! Ahhhhhh!!! This CAN'T be happening!!!

I foresee Trump doing something dumb and impulsive.

I always laugh to myself when I see hyperventilating journalists pointing out what "young people" are doing, and acting as though it is significant.

Young people, by definition, are uneducated, immature, lacking in real-life experience, naïve, and change their minds as often as the wind changes direction. Moreover, they are, by nature, easily led and mis-led, and lacking in intelligent skepticism. In addition, their primary influences are entertainers, equally inexperienced teachers, and their moronic peers. I know all this because I was a teenager once.

And we are supposed to take note when a large group of teenagers "makes a statement"?

Why? They are - collectively - an idiot.

You want to see a demographic whose opinions are valuable? Try working (and retired) adults over 40 years old. Now THAT would be a collective opinion worth considering.

I foresee Trump doing something dumb and impulsive.
Ooh, you better go find a safe place to hide.

Forum List

Back