Teacher Beats Student

If it turns out to be whatever, charges should be brought against her! There is no reason or excuse for what she did. Fire her ass!

I haven't seen any threads started and don't know if this is on YouTube. Just a few minutes ago on the news I saw a film clip taken with a cell phone. This teacher was angrily beating the hell out of a kid - in front of everybody else in her classroom. Totally wrong. Totally. She shouldn't be put on administrative leave pending an investigation. She should be labeled a child abuser and never be allowed to work/interact with children in her charge - be it foster care, babysitting, daycare, or whatever.

I would need to see the video to make a decision! :redface:

Here is the video I saw - at least I hope I can get this to work.

School Moves to Fire Teacher Caught Beating Student

A charter school, not really a public school. And it will be interesting to see if, as stated, they find out that other teachers stood by and did nothing.

No, a charter school is REALLY a public school.

Oddly, in Texas, most charter schools are for the underprivilaged (in Colorado, the opposite is true). My theory is that the better the public school system is, the more underprivilaged students attend charter school..

At any rate, this particular school must have been quite a little pressure cooker. I'm certain no one posting here would like to work in the school, including myself.

Teacher to Student Ratio is 1:13

...not bad until we consider:

75 % are economically disadvantaged
38 % are special ed
Grades 3-12 attend

For one of the 6 teachers at the school, this was her first year.

Must be quite a "eye opener."

Last edited:
Teacher Fired for Beating Student - Video - FoxNews.com

Here is the video! HORRENDOUS!

She wasn't attacked! The child was in a fetal position. The child made no aggressive acts. The child was SMALL! The child had no weapons. The child didn't even fight back. HORRENDOUS.

The Bitch teachers reason for assaulting the child? Because she tought he was picking a fight with a girl! Are you fucking kidding me! That isn't even close to giving a valid reason for this injustice!

I like the way she was dressed to teach school. Full of class from the start. Then when she started dragging the kid around the classroom.... Class all the way.

Some teachers do that job just for the summers off.

She wasn't attacked! The child was in a fetal position. The child made no aggressive acts. The child was SMALL! The child had no weapons. The child didn't even fight back. HORRENDOUS.

The Bitch teachers reason for assaulting the child? Because she tought he was picking a fight with a girl! Are you fucking kidding me! That isn't even close to giving a valid reason for this injustice!

There was no excuse for what the teacher did, she need Anger Management classes at the very least, possibly jail time for her behavior. She should never be allowed in a classroom again.

That said, if the little boy had been picking on a little girl, he should be appropriately punished for that. What the teacher did was in no way appropriate.

There was no excuse for what the teacher did, she need Anger Management classes at the very least, possibly jail time for her behavior. She should never be allowed in a classroom again.

That said, if the little boy had been picking on a little girl, he should be appropriately punished for that. What the teacher did was in no way appropriate.

Meh,

I'm surprised it doesn't happen (being caught on camera) more often.

I haven't seen any threads started and don't know if this is on YouTube. Just a few minutes ago on the news I saw a film clip taken with a cell phone. This teacher was angrily beating the hell out of a kid - in front of everybody else in her classroom. Totally wrong. Totally. She shouldn't be put on administrative leave pending an investigation. She should be labeled a child abuser and never be allowed to work/interact with children in her charge - be it foster care, babysitting, daycare, or whatever.

Granny, I had the local news on myself and heard this as well, so I was under the impression it happened in Cleveland. Imagine my disgust when google instead brought back this horrible news:

Cleveland teacher indicted for having sex with student | cleveland.com

WTF sort of demented asswipe feeds drugs to a developmentally disabled minor so as to render him compliant and have sex with him? Where are we GETTING these "teachers" from....the Jeffrey Dahlmer Academy of Education?

Last edited:
This stuff is happening from border to border and coast to coast. I know there are good, dedicated teachers out there, but if we are to believe what we see/hear I'm inclined to believe the users and abusers are in the majority and it's getting worse and worse. At least it seems that way.

This stuff is happening from border to border and coast to coast. I know there are good, dedicated teachers out there, but if we are to believe what we see/hear I'm inclined to believe the users and abusers are in the majority and it's getting worse and worse. At least it seems that way.

Did you bother reading post #26 of this thread?

I'd hardly call this a typical school, the kind you find "border to border and coast to coast."

Actually Granny, I think most adults are pretty savvy these days as to pedophiles and it has consequently gotten MUCH harder for these criminals to access our kidlets. So they go to greater and greater lengths..imagine taking a degree in education just so's you can baby rape developmentally disabled students?

We are blessed to have the same dedicated teachers we have always had -- it's an unpaid, mostly thankless job that I for one cannot understand why anyone would volunteer to do. But we ALSO have criminals trying to cloak themselves as people we can entrust our kidlets to trying to blend in amongst them.

I hope they nail the Cleveland one to the courthouse wall and let the Mommies and Daddies of developmentally disabled kidlets have at her, if she is guilty of what they have charged her with doing to that student.

The kid wasn't wearing a Mexican flag shirt was he? If he was, I know some posters who would support the beating.

Naw. The way the mom explained it, the kids were all kind of dancing around (to some music?) in the classroom with the teacher out of the room. She spied him in some sort of altercation with a female student through the window, and maybe thought he was threatening another kid. Upon approach, she reportedly blurted out something like "hey, you want to fight with a girl?...blah, blah, blah"... and then balled up her fists in a fighting stance and attacked the kid. :eek:

You could see that the bony part of her forearm had connected with his head at one point while she had him down on the floor, swinging repeatedly at his head while he tried to duck and cover. :evil:

She needs to do some jail-time. This didn't appear anything like a scuffle where a teach might accidentally land a punch while breaking up a fight. She went after that kid.

NOt only did she "go after that kid", she drug him OUT of a corner in order to start beating on him. And the kid was so scared or shocked that he never even tried to hit back.

how could he? without the video cameras, if he hit back he would be expelled and the teacher hailed a hero

Holy $hit! :eek:

OK, the boy said other teachers were watching? And they didn't try to stop it? If that is true, then they need to be held accountable too.

As for that insane teacher, she should NEVER be allowed around anyone under 21 again.

OK, the boy said other teachers were watching? And they didn't try to stop it? If that is true, then they need to be held accountable too.

As for that insane teacher, she should NEVER be allowed around anyone under 21 again.

I'm not making excuses, but do you think the 13:1 student/teacher ratio is high for a school with almost 40% SpEd and 75% Poor?

I'm not making excuses, but do you think the 13:1 student/teacher ratio is high for a school with almost 40% SpEd and 75% Poor?

no

I have has as many as 21 special ed students in my classroom all day long, without any assistant. Right now I have 14 without one. So I don't see it any different than what I'm doing.

I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this, can you explain further please?

Forum List

Back