Teacher Beats Student

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
I haven't seen any threads started and don't know if this is on YouTube. Just a few minutes ago on the news I saw a film clip taken with a cell phone. This teacher was angrily beating the hell out of a kid - in front of everybody else in her classroom. Totally wrong. Totally. She shouldn't be put on administrative leave pending an investigation. She should be labeled a child abuser and never be allowed to work/interact with children in her charge - be it foster care, babysitting, daycare, or whatever.

My son had a sub teacher after columbine who told the kids it was all their fault, they were 4th graders.

My son turned to the children near him and told them to all tell their parents what the sub said.

My son was then suspened for trying to incite a riot.

Then he came home and told me, the school rued the day they made that move.

I haven't seen any threads started and don't know if this is on YouTube. Just a few minutes ago on the news I saw a film clip taken with a cell phone. This teacher was angrily beating the hell out of a kid - in front of everybody else in her classroom. Totally wrong. Totally. She shouldn't be put on administrative leave pending an investigation. She should be labeled a child abuser and never be allowed to work/interact with children in her charge - be it foster care, babysitting, daycare, or whatever.

Private or Public School? Asking because some Private schools still allow.

U.S. or some other country? Asking because some other countries still allow.

My son had a sub teacher after columbine who told the kids it was all their fault, they were 4th graders.

My son turned to the children near him and told them to all tell their parents what the sub said.

My son was then suspened for trying to incite a riot.

Then he came home and told me, the school rued the day they made that move.

Trying to incite a riot????? Really?

I was blow away when he told me what they did.

I was livid and told them that no child should EVER be punished for telling others to TELL THE TRUTH to their own parents.

The Ass cover mode was in full swing that day at the school.

Private or Public School? Asking because some Private schools still allow.

U.S. or some other country? Asking because some other countries still allow.

No - somewhere in the US. It was a public school.

I saw it on the news too. The teacher was fired outright , but the kid's mother was rightly pissed off and might pursue charges. I sure as hell would if it was my kid.

They said he was 13, but he looked really small for his age, and all the poor guy could do was to try to protect his head as best he could. It was brutal.

If this is true (haven't seen or read about this either), the teacher should be relieved of her job, arrested, prosecuted, and convicted by a jury of her peers. If found guilty, they should throw the freaking book at her and prevent her from *ever* working with children again.

Texas. Didn't catch what city though.

The kid wasn't wearing a Mexican flag shirt was he? If he was, I know some posters who would support the beating.

The kid wasn't wearing a Sarah Palin button was he? If he was, I know some posters who would support the beating.

Why did you have to try to make this about politics?

Rick

The kid wasn't wearing a Mexican flag shirt was he? If he was, I know some posters who would support the beating.

Naw. The way the mom explained it, the kids were all kind of dancing around (to some music?) in the classroom with the teacher out of the room. She spied him in some sort of altercation with a female student through the window, and maybe thought he was threatening another kid. Upon approach, she reportedly blurted out something like "hey, you want to fight with a girl?...blah, blah, blah"... and then balled up her fists in a fighting stance and attacked the kid. :eek:

You could see that the bony part of her forearm had connected with his head at one point while she had him down on the floor, swinging repeatedly at his head while he tried to duck and cover. :evil:

She needs to do some jail-time. This didn't appear anything like a scuffle where a teach might accidentally land a punch while breaking up a fight. She went after that kid.

Naw. The way the mom explained it, the kids were all kind of dancing around (to some music?) in the classroom with the teacher out of the room. She spied him in some sort of altercation with a female student through the window, and maybe thought he was threatening another kid. Upon approach, she reportedly blurted out something like "hey, you want to fight with a girl?...blah, blah, blah"... and then balled up her fists in a fighting stance and attacked the kid. :eek:

You could see that the bony part of her forearm had connected with his head at one point while she had him down on the floor, swinging repeatedly at his head while he tried to duck and cover. :evil:

She needs to do some jail-time. This didn't appear anything like a scuffle where a teach might accidentally land a punch while breaking up a fight. She went after that kid.

NOt only did she "go after that kid", she drug him OUT of a corner in order to start beating on him. And the kid was so scared or shocked that he never even tried to hit back.

I saw this on the news this afternoon.

I thought at first that the teacher was just joking around with the kid. The other kids got out of the way and the teacher then cornered the kid, pulled his feet out from under him and started whaling on the boy. Jeeze.

Don't know the facts or what led up to this. Will probably be more info coming out.

If this turns out to be what it looks like then this teacher should be fired.. Possible criminal charges as well.

Forum List

Back