Teacher Appreciation Day

Nope....may have saved them and our country not to have this year's commie indoctrination. Parents had their mouths hanging open when they finally saw the garbage being crammed into their kids.

Largest, Yugest, Most Bigly FAKE NEWS ever. Commie Indoctrination.

I Have One student in class that wears a "USA sweat suit" with trump on the back.
He is pretty proud.

The ONLY time politics or ideology comes up is when he 'pops off' with some of his stupid so-called discussion where he is trying to sound more important than the rest.
Don't call BS, it happens, and he is the ONLY one who does it.

So, I call BS on your indoctrination claim.
Just a RWI talking point.

If there is one thing teachers are use to its days off with pay....I'm putting them at the bottom of my poor baby list....
Most dumbasses do.
If anyone here knows the ways of dumbasses its you....
Way to go Jethro!
Thanks Beavis.....
I believe Beavis is actually a bit more intelligent than our buddy, okfine. This is QUITE apparent!

Nope....may have saved them and our country not to have this year's commie indoctrination. Parents had their mouths hanging open when they finally saw the garbage being crammed into their kids.

I Have One student in class that wears a "USA sweat suit" with trump on the back.
He is pretty proud.

The ONLY time politics or ideology comes up is when he 'pops off' with some of his stupid so-called discussion where he is trying to sound more important than the rest.

I beg to differ as I have researched this. The only textbooks available are printed by communists. That is a big problem. Perhaps a few are not, they still have to be approved by a possibly ICLEI-infiltrated school board.
Communists are into the American education system like a headcrab on a man in Half-Life.

He is pretty proud.

I beg to differ as I have researched this. The only textbooks available are printed by communists. That is a big problem. Perhaps a few are not, they still have to be approved by a possibly ICLEI-infiltrated school board.
Communists are into the American education system like a headcrab on a man in Half-Life.

Does it work that way in Algebra, Geometry, etc.

Do you believe I 'indoctrinate students' while teaching them math?

He is pretty proud.

Thanks for teaching the kids, Winco. Teachers really ARE sadly underappreciated these days.

He is pretty proud.

That's not a subject open to doing that in..I hope. I learned my best math from a faggot.
So many years I did not get it, then got that 1 good teacher, and after that it was all As.
Math is pretty much absolute..I hope..
Once you learn it, you got it. I passed trig and everything afterwards like a breeze due to a good teacher.
It's an analytical part of the mind that needs developed.
No room for lying about History in math.
Happy teacher's day!
If you're a crappy teacher, your students' grades will reflect it.
Prior to getting a good teacher in college, I aced Geometry and failed Algebra 6x.
And in the end, it's the geometry principles that work for all of it! :aargh:

Last edited:

Horseshit....when the teachers unions took over the government schools they went gradually left into quasi-communism. You're one of them....so ideated you think you're normal...you're not and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our young mushheads. I put 5 kids through those schools and was banned from PTA meetings because I continued telling them they were full of shit and proving it. And don't be surprised when it's time your little comrades are supposed to start paying your SS benefits and they tell you to fuck off.

He is pretty proud.

Textbooks? What are those? I did not teach out of a textbook for at least the last ten years. Schools could not afford them!

He is pretty proud.

That's not a subject open to doing that in..I hope. I learned my best math from a faggot.
So many years I did not get it, then got that 1 good teacher, and after that it was all As.
Math is pretty much absolute..I hope..
Once you learn it, you got it. I passed trig and everything afterwards like a breeze due to a good teacher.
It's an analytical part of the mind that needs developed.
No room for lying about History in math.
Happy teacher's day!
If you're a crappy teacher, your students' grades will reflect it.
Prior to getting a good teacher in college, I aced Geometry and failed Algebra 6x.
And in the end, it's the geometry principles that work for all of it! :aargh:

I never got Algebra until I took Calculus I; then it all became clear and I sailed through math after that. We had to graph equations by hand in my day, which made it a lot easier re the geometry; tedious, but a great learning tool for memorizing how equations were supposed to look in general by merely seeing them. I saved my own kids a lot of misery and frustration by getting them technical calculus textbooks for them while they were taking Algebra and showing them simple graphs of equations when they were in 8th grade.

Horseshit....when the teachers unions took over the government schools they went gradually left into quasi-communism. You're one of them....so ideated you think you're normal...you're not and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our young mushheads. I put 5 kids through those schools and was banned from PTA meetings because I continued telling them they were full of shit and proving it. And don't be surprised when it's time your little comrades are supposed to start paying your SS benefits and they tell you to fuck off.

It's been decades since someone could get hired as a teacher without parroting all the politically correct memes re sexual deviancy and perversions, religion, fake 'science', racist agendas, and American (fake) history, particularly in universities. Most are indeed merely there to indoctrinate and encourage treason, violence, and hatred in 'students', not actually teach them anything to do with reality or reason.

Education did take a nosedive when they allowed the unions.
No government workers should be allowed to have unions.
Really they weren't for a century and a half+ here.

Last edited:
Feels strange this year.
Keep up the good work, Unkotare!

1588677307348.png

Education did take a nosedive when they allowed the unions.
No government workers should be allowed to have unions.
Really they weren't for a century and a half here.

Radicals screw up everything they touch, a lesson moderates and conservatives need to learn and do their best to shut those creeps and gimps out instead of 'compromising' with nutjobs.

He is pretty proud.

With all due respect you have to be quite the moron to think our education system is infiltrated by Communists.

He is pretty proud.

With all due respect you have to be quite the moron to think our education system is infiltrated by Communists.
With all due respect, if RealDave didn't hold the title belt for stupidest poster here, you would.

He is pretty proud.

With all due respect, if RealDave didn't hold the title belt for stupidest poster here, you would.
With all due respect any moron who insists that communists have infiltrated our education system has already won the USMB moron of the year award.

Last edited:

He is pretty proud.

lol another tool pipes in to prove he has no education at all, and completely oblivious to the historical record of academia since 1960.

Forum List

Back