Teacher Appreciation Day

Feels strange this year.
It HAS to feel strange. Are you a teacher, Unkotare? I don't teach or never have been a teacher. I appreciate the hard work most in the profession do, often for very low wages, considering the important work they do. I was fortunate to have a few teachers in my school days who left an indelible mark on me, and actually TAUGHT me things I'll never forget. So, Happy Teacher Appreciation Day to all of those that are/were teachers, that post on this site.

If there is one thing teachers are use to its days off with pay....I'm putting them at the bottom of my poor baby list....

Awesome.
I don't expect any reasonable emotions from you. You are a tard.
As mentioned in another thread.
I'm still working, I'm still getting paid. I'm still teaching. Students are still learning.
Of course, don't feel bad for people doing the right thing.

Glad I wasn't in the class of 2020: They got hosed!

Nope....may have saved them and our country not to have this year's commie indoctrination. Parents had their mouths hanging open when they finally saw the garbage being crammed into their kids.

So many people carry on with such bluster despite not having been in a school since before electricity. I will just say again that there is no nefarious program of "indoctrination" going on in public schools. The underlying issue is much worse because it exists on a societal level. Marion is right of course about this year's seniors. Many of them, and their families, are really disappointed at missing out on so many of the milestones, events and ceremonies that they envisioned throughout their school years.

Glad I wasn't in the class of 2020: They got hosed!

Nope....may have saved them and our country not to have this year's commie indoctrination. Parents had their mouths hanging open when they finally saw the garbage being crammed into their kids.

So many people carry on with such bluster despite not having been in a school since before electricity. I will just say again that there is no nefarious program of "indoctrination" going on in public schools. The underlying issue is much worse because it exists on a societal level. Marion is right of course about this year's seniors. Many of them, and their families, are really disappointed at missing out on so many of the milestones, events and ceremonies that they envisioned throughout their school years.
If this had happened when I was a kid, we would have had the biggest parties out in the woods.
3-400 kids easy..maybe even some college kids with the $3/cup kegs.
We used to do it!
Get some kegs, print up some flyers, make some phone calls....it's on!
$3 all you can drink. Music, dancing, girls might make out. As long as the cops never came..usually was where they couldn't hear us. Usually...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back