Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

I guess she registered since that thread. lol

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”
Putting aside her music, I'm now a big fan.

You're another one who regards women as nothing more than semen receptacles who are too dumb to control their own fertility and their own finances.
You just pulled that thought out of your ass?
You got nothing but ad hominem.

She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day.

So you think your idea of good elections for America is to register thousands of kids who
don't know shit about the candidates, issues, or world and all they care about is
who gives them the biggest gift to bribe them with? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's BOUND to work well!

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
More make believe because while Taylor Swift did encourage people to vote, it's the MAGAts who voted for celebrity. Facts. 😄
So did the Obamish what’s your point. People who are flash over substance don’t make good presidents. Just because you’re slow on the uptick doesn’t mean everyone else is.

Biden is the criminal. moron
If you believe that, I believe you do.

1695411849115.png

Anyone who registers to vote because a celebrity told them to should not be allowed to cast a vote.

These are mainly kids and kids, being the wise/informed ones in every society;), tend to vote for Democrats.

They're most likely gonna be voting democratic, not republican.

Sorry for your luck.

Of course they will. What does that say about the average knowledge of the Democratic constituency? I am not sure why fully functioning adults think it is a badge of honor to be lumped in with the average teenager. Throughout history, in virtually every culture, it is the older and more experienced citizens that are looked to to make the laws, not the children. There is a reason for that.

So you think your idea of good elections for America is to register thousands of kids who
don't know shit about the candidates, issues, or world and all they care about is
who gives them the biggest gift to bribe them with? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's BOUND to work well!

Yep, that is what the average Democrat believes. Shocking really. It is pretty sad that many have devolved into such low-brows.

These are mainly kids and kids, being the wise/informed ones in every society;), tend to vote for Democrats.
I voted democrat in my first election when I was young and thought the world owes me everything and I didn’t need to work for it. Then I got a job and started to understand no one owes you shit

If you can't see that, the meme above is for you.
Oh, no, it's another Trumptard.
How the hell are you? What's going on in the MAGAverse? Getting any more of that brainwashing from dear leader?

And how about that swifty girl? Did she trigger you, too?

Oh, no, it's another Trumptard.
How the hell are you? What's going on in the MAGAverse? Getting any more of that brainwashing from dear leader?

And how about that swifty girl? Did she trigger you, too?

Ignoring the obvious corruption again I see. Truck on my little brainless lemmings.

More of the younger kids hate the govt. That's good.

They don't hate government, just government that holds them accountable. They love politicians that promise them free stuff with less restrictions. It is not coincidental that that is what kids want from their parents too.

They don't hate government, just government that holds them accountable. They love politicians that promise them free stuff with less restrictions. It is not coincidental that that is what kids want from their parents too.
You're right on the millennials. It's the alpha, even younger, that doesn't care for the govt.

Forum List

Back