Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”
/——/ Dementia Joe can’t end student debt but the gullible lib students won’t find out until it’s too late. And the USSC ended RvW, not Trump so try and learn how government works.

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”

What are you, a little teenage girl at a slumber party? No intelligent adult give a shit about Taylor Swift

More fake registrations. That is the ammunition for massive fraud. Why should we believe this guy?

No wonder the Right is upset about young people voting.
Well, we cannot cut the budget because accusations will happen. So, the taxes keep increasing and the standard of living keeps dropping. And the young people who are already idealistic are enraged.

Most of these people won't actually vote unless you harvest their ballots for them.

You do understand English, so what seems to be your problem?
I think you're afraid that Taylor Swift is a threat and has more brains than you.
You miss-using terms because you don’t have anything else is not my problem.
Taylor Shitty is not a dumb person, she is dangerous one because she believes her own PR too much.

Last edited:
You miss-using terms because you don’t have anything else is not my problem.
Taylor Shitty is not a dumb person, she is dangerous because she believes her own PR too much.
Your post is a problem but you refuse to acknowledge that it was. So, she is a threat to you.
That makes you weak, and most of all, selfish.

It's wonderful that new young blood is participating in our political elections. Taylor Swift has had a positive affect on young people in many ways. The Swifties are a force to be reckoned with.

Forum List

Back