Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

Is Taylor Swift corrupt?

I have no idea. She is free to try to get people to vote. I am just pointing out the obvious...kids, who aren't exactly known for their prudence, vote heavily Democratic.

I have no idea. She is free to try to get people to vote. I am just pointing out the obvious...kids, who aren't exactly known for their prudence, vote heavily Democratic.
Well I'll be. You sure have such a broad opinion, otherwise.

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”
I know a lot of roadies and Taylor Swift is loved by all of them. She not cheap with what she pays her crew. Probably more than any other entertainer, a lot more. I am not sure which way she leans but I know she has her head on straight and treats everyone more than fair. It seems she is not putting a plug for either party and just wants people to use their right to vote. As far as young voters voting democrat not the roadies I know.

Last edited:
1695423556286.png

So you think your idea of good elections for America is to register thousands of kids who
don't know shit about the candidates, issues, or world and all they care about is
who gives them the biggest gift to bribe them with? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's BOUND to work well!
Somehow you are more deserving of a vote? Ummm no way no how.

You mean these youth, the hormone- and information-compromised?

Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

I guess she registered since that thread. lol
Maybe she's a resident in another state where she owns a house. I'm sure she has a few of them.

So you think your idea of good elections for America is to register thousands of kids who
don't know shit about the candidates, issues, or world and all they care about is
who gives them the biggest gift to bribe them with? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's BOUND to work well!
If it results in Democrats getting elected instead of Republicans, it will be a good election.

If it results in Liberals beating corporate Democrats in the primaries first, it will be even better.

He was only a celebrity before he ran for office. His businesses were failing badly, and NBC bailed him out with The Apprentice.
I know blacks rapped about him. Put him on a pedestal but I never watched reality TV beyond Survivor.
Having said that before he decided to run he was a political and donated heavily to democrats.
Dunno anything about NBC bailing him out

I'd rather she did that than perform all day every day.

She's nice to look at, but I have a suspicion her songs subliminally and overtly lower IQs when listened to.

Forum List

Back