Taxing The Rich

Understanding what happened requires understanding two concepts of what makes up the national debt.
The budget is distinct from the national debt. Why not spend an hour or two learning about accounting and micro-economics?
Daniel...PLEASE!!! It's quite obvious that you've never taken an accounting or economics class in your life! Don't lecture those that HAVE! You just come across as even more of an idiot!
lol. Then don't try to lecture me. All you seem to have is Hoax not any valid arguments. Even factchecker.org proved you Wrong not Right even though you are on the right wing.
Daniel? I hate to break this to you but your "fact checker org" is rather notorious for it's liberal bias! You'd know that if you really knew anything about accounting, economics or Bill Clinton!
Oldstyle, I hate to break it to you, but right wingers are worse and have nothing but the fallacy of Hoax not any valid economic arguments, like they should have if they were actually serious and wanted us to confide in their sincerity.
The fallacy of hoax? Seriously? Do you grasp how stupid you sound when you post here?
lol. Not when you only have fallacy (of argumentum ad hominem) instead of any valid arguments. I don't mind practicing playing with words for an hour or so at a time.

After all they do for us little people, they shouldn't have to pay any taxes at all.

How many poor people have given you a job?
How many rich people have polluted our environment on a for-profit basis?

Completely irrelevant strawman argument as usual trying to change the subject again. What does the ecology have to do with taxing the rich? NOTHING.
Environmental superfunds?

Forum List

Back