Taxation Without Representation -The Case for D.C. Statehood

What a feeble liberal argument in an attempt to circumvent the Constitution. The left will attempt anything to increase their political power. What sad little creatures they are.

Let me tell you Moon Bats what real oppression is.

It is when Legislators that are elected by filthy welfare queens pass laws that take my money and give it to the welfare queens that elected them.

That is real taxation without representation.

Is SOP for the GOP ... oops.

Classic example:

1616966663284.png

It's time for D.C. to become a state. It has more population than Vermont and Wyoming. They pay federal taxes, but they have no senators. Didn't we fight because that happened?

View attachment 473481
D.C. Voting Rights: No Representation? No Taxation!
A “state” with zero natural resources or farmland?

The residential areas can be incorporated into Maryland, while the Capitol and monuments and museums can remain DC.

Problem solved.

Correct; I edited my mistake. The City of Washington has a population a little more than that of Wyoming:

Now, make the case to deny the citizens of the City of Washington?
Like I said, give them back to Maryland.

Maryland doesn't want them, we have enough thugs now.

It's time for D.C. to become a state. It has more population than Vermont and Wyoming. They pay federal taxes, but they have no senators. Didn't we fight because that happened?

View attachment 473481
Not gonna happen. It's not a state, just part shithole like Baltimore and part swamp like the federal government.

You are incapable of making a case that the citizens who live in DC are very likely Democrats and they have a absolute right to have two Senators. Face the fact, Wyoming has 600 people and California has nearly 40 million - both states have two senators; DC has a population a little more than Wyoming.

Now, make a case that Wyoming has two senators and DC none.

Easy. Wyoming is a state.

View attachment 473481
Congress held its first session there on November 17, 1800. Congress passed the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1801 which officially organized the district and placed the entire territory under the exclusive control of the federal government.

Let me tell you Moon Bats what real oppression is.

It is when Legislators that are elected by filthy welfare queens pass laws that take my money and give it to the welfare queens that elected them.

That is real taxation without representation.
The most welfare goes to corporations.

You mean like the bailouts your idiot Negro President gave to Wall Street or the bailouts he gave to General Motors and Chrysler? Or how about the grants and loans he gave to the worthless Environmental Wacko companies like Solyndra?

Make an argument why CA with over 12% and Wyoming has O.17% both have US Senators is fair?

The reason why was to get the Constitution ratified. The concern from the smaller populated states was that the highly populated ones would dominate and subjugate them.
EXACTLY
The small states fought against having a popular vote

View attachment 473481

~~~~~~
Stop living in the past. It's time for D.C. to become a state.
Wrong. Your comment is stupid.

Forum List

Back