Tax is for little people

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
https://leftfootforward.org/2018/03...rhqx8_QINAXjJrvpu6R7e_JNDKj2m_OaKH8nljFixTh2Q

Over the weekend a newspaper reported that Caffe Nero has not paid any corporation tax in the UK for the last decade despite total sales of around £2bn through its 637 shops.

The company has consistently reported a loss. Accounting and tax losses in company accounts rarely connect with any commonsensical understanding of economic loss.

The losses, as I previously indicated, can be manufactured by the funding model chosen the company’s controllers and financial engineering at Caffe Nero has also enabled it to wipe out its tax bill.

Caffe Nero is part of a maze of companies. The trail leads to a company called Saratoga Limited based in the Isle of Man and Rome Holdco Sarl registered in Luxembourg, which in turn is controlled by private equity entrepreneur Gerald Ford.

Huge swathes of corporate Britain play this game.Basically, lend yourself the money to buy the business and then use the loan repayments to eliminate the profits and avoid tax.These companies benefit from the infrastructure provided by taxes but do not want to contribute.

Caffe Nero are the third biggest coffee chain in the UK and the two bigger chains also play this game. it gives them an unfair advantage over local businesses.

And our shitty conservative government makes noise and does nothing.

Same as the US. What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us

Why do you think Trump has over 500 LLC's and the new tax law created a pass through tax , I'm sure it helps him.

Its the same in the US.
Funny how you never bring up Warren Buffets Tax Avoidance or even John Kerry's? You guys on the left are nothing but political bitches...Whine, whine, whine....stupid fuck..

Warren Buffett is the Greatest Tax Dodger of All Time
While John Kerry Wants you to Pay Higher Taxes, he Finds a Way to Avoid Paying $500,000......in Taxes!

Why do you think Trump has over 500 LLC's and the new tax law created a pass through tax , I'm sure it helps him.

Its the same in the US.
Funny how you never bring up Warren Buffets Tax Avoidance or even John Kerry's? You guys on the left are nothing but political bitches...Whine, whine, whine....stupid fuck..

While John Kerry Wants you to Pay Higher Taxes, he Finds a Way to Avoid Paying $500,000......in Taxes!

No Trump is, why doesn't he want to show his tax return. If Hillary had not you'd be totally upset about it. Trump is the Potus, and he is a tax evader, one of the biggest.

Its the same in the US.

No Trump is, why doesn't he want to show his tax return. If Hillary had not you'd be totally upset about it. Trump is the Potus, and he is a tax evader, one of the biggest.
you avoided the issue, why you only attack Republicans and not the Democrats who do it? I avoid paying taxes too, because if liberal elites can do it, so can I. I really hate dumbass liberals who stay fucking poor, you deserve to be poor and miserable...

Forum List

Back