Target has HORRIBLE earnings report. Stock down 9% today may 18.

It's tanking.....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Target Corp. (TGT)
-NYSE
down_r.gif
6.36(8.64%)

• Banned
Down about 20% in the two weeks since they announced their cave-in to perverts. Target has always been run by a bunch of liberal loons.

Target sucks. Products are too expensive. Anything they sell you can buy cheaper anywhere else including the mall.

Poor leadership and guidance in management, Target's board and shareholders won't stand for much more of this type of losses. It's the nature of the beast

• Banned
Target sucks. Products are too expensive. Anything they sell you can buy cheaper anywhere else including the mall.

They compete with wally but are a little more expensive. I've never understood why anyone shops at target.

• Banned
Poor leadership and guidance in management, Target's board and shareholders won't stand for much more of this type of losses. It's the nature of the beast

I think you're wrong. This company is run by libs and helping perverts is more important to them than money!!

People who don't understand how the stock market works always get hysterical over one-day earnings reports. :lmao:

I know damn well how the stock market works and when a company issues bad guidance, there is always a selloff. Uranidiot.

They compete with wally but are a little more expensive. I've never understood why anyone shops at target.
Me neither. Especially when you can buy cheaper clothes at Kohls, JCPenny, Old Navy , Sears, Gordman's etc...

Same with housewares and furniture.

Except they were losing share value before the report...evidently you don't know how it works

No they weren't . The stock was at an all time high right before they issued their BR policy.
Yeah well they also house Starbucks.

And they started this shit with breast feeding sit ins and controversial red anti christmas cups.

People are probably sick of being preached at by assholes who at the same time want their money.

Except they were losing share value before the report...evidently you don't know how it works

No they weren't . The stock was at an all time high right before they issued their BR policy.

Oh they were too....they lost nearly 5 billion. This is what I do, don't try and snow me

WTF - can't you read? I said the stock was at all time high and then they came out with this stupid BR policy and the stock has tanked since then!

Oh they were too....they lost nearly 5 billion. This is what I do, don't try and snow me

WTF - can't you read? I said the stock was at all time high and then they came out with this stupid BR policy and the stock has tanked since then!

Can't YOU read? I said they were losing share value before the report came out in response to the clown trying to pass the loss off as poor performance

Forum List

Back