Tara Reade Brings Lawsuit Against Joe Biden And The FBI For 1993 Rape Charges

IT means that her whole story has the stink of a Russia disinfo campaign.

Find a serial grifter who has a long criminal record, who just may have been in a room with Biden once. Then offer her a lot of rubles to say stuff.
Yeah, like the Laptop from Hell is Russian disinformation?

Someday you're going to literally choke to death on your own lies.

All I have to do is wait. :laughing0301:

Since Biden thinks it's okay to file suit against Trump for something he didn't do in 1994, Tara Reade is filing suit against Joe Biden and the FBI for rape, and conspiracy to harass or commit murder to protect Biden.
She didn't wait 30 years to report the rape. She reported it almost immediately but was ignored by the authorities to protect then Senator Biden from any prosecutions.
Just remember, nobody is above the law, right?

I was wondering when this was going to happen

Nope, the laptop is still bullshit. Come on, a blind guy found a laptop that might have belonged to Hunter? No one buys that.
OMG. Just fucking wow. Your own thought leaders have confirmed that the laptop belonged to Hunted.

DOJ Finally Acknowledges Hunter Laptop Is Legitimate

Are you smarter than them?

I look forward to you jumping off a roof in 10 months, give or take. No fucking way you're going to survive Pres Trump 2.0 :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Didn't she defect to Russia?
What does defect mean...i know what the media reported. She has asked PUtin for citizenship because she was afraid of the FBI and Biden Crime Family...and well she should be.

apparently she was being stalked and harassed by the FBI and more....can you imagine...why.....we know the FBI would NEVAH do such a thing. :wink:

I'd be more worried about the Country surviving it.

But I don't think America will elect a convicted felon. which he will be by the time November rolls around.

His shit doesn't play well in a courtroom.

lol

1706741180630.png

Forum List

Back