TAQIYYA: little girl freed from Palestinian Jihadi savages exposed lie of Hamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023

Little girl Hila Rotem Shoshani, the who was released last night from Hamas captivity without her mother and wife, revealed to her family members the lie of the terrorist organization Hamas.
On 11/25

הילה-רותם-ודודה__w650h331q80.jpg
a drama unfolded that almost led to the cancellation of the second round of the release of 13 Israeli hostages from Hamas captivity. It turns out that Raya Shoshani was in captivity together with her daughter Hila, when two days before the release Hamas separated them.

Dana Liel (Nov 26 at 08:14):

Hila Rotem on Hamas' claim that her mother did not return with her because her whereabouts are unknown: "My mother was with me the entire time of captivity. Hamas separated us two days before the liberation. Mother's condition was good. We were together with Emily. Hamas informed us that there is a ceasefire and we are being released."

___

Ya think the racist Palestinian regime won't pull this trick again?

Last edited:

Little girl Hila Rotem Shoshani, the who was released last night from Hamas captivity without her mother and wife, revealed to her family members the lie of the terrorist organization Hamas.
On 11/25

View attachment 864473 a drama unfolded that almost led to the cancellation of the second round of the release of 13 Israeli hostages from Hamas captivity. It turns out that Raya Shoshani was in captivity together with her daughter Hila, when two days before the release Hamas separated them.

Dana Liel (Nov 26 at 08:14):

Hila Rotem on Hamas' claim that her mother did not return with her because her whereabouts are unknown: "My mother was with me the entire time of captivity. Hamas separated us two days before the liberation. Mother's condition was good. We were together with Emily. Hamas informed us that there is a ceasefire and we are being released."

___

Ya think the racist Palestinian regime won't pull this trick again?

Why am I not surprised.

Yesterday the lying Arab -Palestine said it was because of "aid trucks" not enough..

What a typical bunch of liars pretending to be for "humanitarian" to cover its cruelty.

Last edited:
Opening posts require some original content in addition to cut’n’paste.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back