Tall Tale Time!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Earlier this week, one of our community started a thread, asking conservatives to offer some aspect of the current President that they....liked.

I don't know if the followiing would fit that description....
...but one must admit that there is a tremendous entertainment value provided by our Democrat friends....

...including some really great stories.

The first two, below, are classics.....but wait 'til you see number three.

1. "In a television interview, Mr. Clinton, 45, was asked if he ever violated international law. "When I was in England," he said, "I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didn't like it. I didn't inhale and I didn't try it again." Clinton Tried Marijuanaas aStudent, He Says - NYTimes.com

2. "Back in the 2008 election, the media did all they could to cover up the Obama-Ayers connection, while non-leftist journalists and news sources did all they could to cover it. It was important to the American voter to know that the would-be president was friends with unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers. They were successful enough that Obama had to answer a question or two about it. And, as usual, he lied. He said that Ayers was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood.” Terrorist Bill Ayers: From Bombs to Obama | FrontPage Magazine

OK....those are pretty good stories.....but I believe I may have the best one yet:

3. "Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy ... was photographed naked on his front porch at 2 a.m. during the 2004 campaign, and won the race anyway.... insists he did nothing wrong and was framed.

a. Last week he offered a new version of the story with a bizarre sexual twist. Now he says three young women woke him by banging trash cans outside his house, so he rose from bed, wrapped a towel around himself, and went to investigate.

b. “Three Hispanic girls, young kids,” he says. “So I go out on the porch and they pulled the towel off me. Now I start laughing, and then they started doing other stuff. I said, ‘I’m old enough to be your grandfather.’ 

c. What other stuff?
“It was filthy,” he says. “I chased them away, and I just sat down.”

And that, he says, is when a political enemy snapped the photograph."

Moran: Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy likes a good fight - and he's found one | NJ.com

Is this one the winner, or what?

There's nothing likable to be found in a movement intent on destroying personal liberty and stripping individuals of all their rights. Obama's college commencement address over the last weekend is typical of the Democrat's Communist bent when he told the graduates they need to subjugate and discard their individuality for the benefit of the hive. Which he fully intends to be in charge of, of course.

There's nothing likable to be found in a movement intent on destroying personal liberty and stripping individuals of all their rights. Obama's college commencement address over the last weekend is typical of the Democrat's Communist bent when he told the graduates they need to subjugate and discard their individuality for the benefit of the hive. Which he fully intends to be in charge of, of course.

" Obama's college commencement address over the last weekend is typical of the Democrat's Communist...."

Although not the point of the OP, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out how the Obama quote to which you refer, echoes the words of the first progressive President, Woodrow Wilson.

See how both of these fascists make government the most important element at the expense of the parents, and the family:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can't be trusted."
Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

Whose voices have they heard growing up? Parents...

and this:

"The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible. By the time a man has grown old enough to have a son in college he has specialized. The university should generalize the treatment of its undergraduates, should struggle to put them in touch with every force of life."
• “The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) in PWW (The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

Destruction of the family, and family values, is high on the list of aims of Progressives.

One doesn't succeed in Chicago politics without being a partisan thug. Obama is the most divisive President in our history, regularly vilifying large segments of the American population that he is supposed to represent.

Earlier this week, one of our community started a thread, asking conservatives to offer some aspect of the current President that they....liked.

...but one must admit that there is a tremendous entertainment value provided by our Democrat friends....

1. "In a television interview, Mr. Clinton, 45, was asked if he ever violated international law. "When I was in England," he said, "I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didn't like it. I didn't inhale and I didn't try it again." Clinton Tried Marijuanaas aStudent, He Says - NYTimes.com

2. "Back in the 2008 election, the media did all they could to cover up the Obama-Ayers connection, while non-leftist journalists and news sources did all they could to cover it. It was important to the American voter to know that the would-be president was friends with unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers. They were successful enough that Obama had to answer a question or two about it. And, as usual, he lied. He said that Ayers was just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood.” Terrorist Bill Ayers: From Bombs to Obama | FrontPage Magazine

OK....those are pretty good stories.....but I believe I may have the best one yet:

3. "Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy ... was photographed naked on his front porch at 2 a.m. during the 2004 campaign, and won the race anyway.... insists he did nothing wrong and was framed.

a. Last week he offered a new version of the story with a bizarre sexual twist. Now he says three young women woke him by banging trash cans outside his house, so he rose from bed, wrapped a towel around himself, and went to investigate.

b. “Three Hispanic girls, young kids,” he says. “So I go out on the porch and they pulled the towel off me. Now I start laughing, and then they started doing other stuff. I said, ‘I’m old enough to be your grandfather.’ 

c. What other stuff?

Moran: Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy likes a good fight - and he's found one | NJ.com

Oh give it up. You proved to be a crashing bore with your Lazy Poor thread.

If I think of a burger I like and I think about Obama and put the two together...

The Obama White House: Home of the Whopper.

:lol:

c. What other stuff?

Oh give it up. You proved to be a crashing bore with your Lazy Poor thread.

Wow!

Just....wow!
I am so pleased.

Of course, you probably can't figure out why you post provided such enjoyment for me....
It's because a mind-numbed government school graduate like you, programmed to accept all he bogus Liberal welfare propaganda, reads my "Lazy Poor" thread, and

a. ....is incensed enough to post as you just did,

but...

b. ...has no intelligent defense,or response to the OP...

...then, I must have hit the nail on your head!!!
Wow!

BTW...it had 956 responses.
If you'd like to try again, here it is:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/290455-the-lazy-poor.html

And, remember...Some drank from the fountain of knowledge, but Liberals just gargled.

Forum List

Back