Talking of Nazi Germany Censorship!...Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts

So you dont know.
For all we know, they didnt break any rules.
I have been kicked off social media for breaking rules when i broke none. Was even reinstated and apologized to.
These people are known hacks. But i like how so many rush to defend them. Its hilarious!
War Room talks about all the topics that shall not be mentioned...Election fraud, The FauxiVirus being manmade and from the Wuhan lab, Fauxi's double-dealing criminality, The Reichtag fire - errrrr- "Capitol insurrection", pushback against vax passports and the maskurbator Karens, the laptop from hell....Makes me wonder why they hadn't been banned six months ago.

Yeah, when I'm walking down a sidewalk and get an alert so and so has this deal and look up and I'm in front of the establishment?

Turned off location that day
I don't carry our cell phone. Have a flip phone we pay a friend to keep on and carry it if I remember to take it along.

I don't carry our cell phone. Have a flip phone we pay a friend to keep on and carry it if I remember to take it along.

I keep mine on me all the time, our children are constantly texting me...but that's fine. I rather enjoy it.

Lol and I know exactly where they are

What Rules exactly? Seems Twitter just doesn't want the audit results released.
Their rules. Their ban.

Just curious, did you have a problem when former Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett, was barred from the audit? In spite of serving as the Arizona Senate Republicans' liaison? Or, is that ok since that was done by fellow trumptards?

New Topics

Forum List

Back