Talk Show Host Larry King, 87, Hospitalized With COVID-19

When in doubt, call it COVID. :dunno:

Nobody dies of heart attacks, or diabetes or neumonia or anything anymore. It's all COVID.

Nobody dies of heart attacks, or diabetes or neumonia or anything anymore. It's all COVID.
Another of the greatest American hoaxes.

We needed to shut down for 4 months to see what these mother fucking Chinese sent us. See how to treat and deal with it.

Not lock down because of political power. A powder keg is ready.

Why wont the mask cult challenge me when I call Larry King an "anti-masker"? :auiqs.jpg:

Is it possible the understand my point?

Well, I sure wish the damned thing would get the heck out of here. My neighbor and his family has got it, a family member of mine has got it, some church members have got it, so it's definitely a thing. I had it, and it all has the same symptoms when you talk to people that's got it or had it. Hope that the vaccines begin the ending of the scourage. The thing that needs to be figured out though, is did this come from a Chinese lab or not ?

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Larry the lib should have worn his mask and practiced social distancing

when are liberals ever going to practice what they preach?

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Larry the lib should have worn his mask and practiced social distancing

when are liberals ever going to practice what they preach?

Masks don't prevent you from RECEIVING the COVID, Dumbass. They keep you from TRANSMITTING it.

How the FUCK can you not know this after a fucking YEAR??

Masks don't prevent you from RECEIVING the COVID, Dumbass. They keep you from TRANSMITTING it.
They dont even do that

but if Larry the Lib had practiced the other holy sacrament of lib la la land - social distancing - he should still be ok

right?

Last edited:
They dont even do that

but if Larry the Lib had practiced the other holy sacrament of lib la la land - social distancing - he should still be ok

right?

FUCKING LIAR you just sat on this board TWO POSTS AGO and posted:

Larry the lib should have worn his mask

How the FUCK would that have kept him from getting COVID, LIAR?

They dont even do that

right?

FUCKING LIAR you just sat on this board TWO POSTS AGO and posted:

Larry the lib should have worn his mask

How the FUCK would that have kept him from getting COVID, LIAR?
You obviously dont recognize when you are being mocked

You obviously dont recognize when you are being

You obviously dont [sic] recognize when you are being called out for being STUPID,
Practice what you preach and you wont be called out at all

I didn't post the bullshit, shit-for-brains, YOU DID.

And the next time you pull that boner you'll get called on it AGAIN. Because you will have learned NOTHING from the first time.

I didn't post the bullshit, shit-for-brains, YOU DID.
I just made fun of liberal hysteria

sorry if that twisted your nuts

grow up and we wont make fun of you
NO DUMBASS, you posted IGNORANT NON-SEQUITURIOUS BULLSHIT because you're too stupid to figure out what masks are for. AFTER being edumacated on it for a FUCKING YEAR.

And you got called on it. OWN IT.

Forum List

Back