Talk Show Host Larry King, 87, Hospitalized With COVID-19

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Your vile HATRED of anything not approved by China is disgusting
Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?
You're bull shitting me right?

The flu has all but disappeared.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

Or the $$$$$$ hospitals get for COVID patients versus other maladies.

The PCR tests use far too many cycles, so the COVID diagnosis' are way out of whack.
Totally agree.This was another horrific tragedy that liberals manipulated, lied, and destroyed lives just for political power. It is so sick.
I think they're responsible for the Designated Hitter, too. Communists.
I support the DH. Watching your ace hacking balls for a .124 ba and getting hurt is a terrible investment. Not to mention how silly they look too.
No, no, no. That's a "sit back and wait for the 3 run homer" mentality. I hate it. I like small ball. Move the runners. A good bunting pitcher is a valuable tool. They just don't teach them any more, or play that style of baseball.

Its NO WORSE THAT THE FLU to the VAST MAJORITY of humans.

It's a problem for someone near 90.

I'm betting this LEFT WING atheist were his mask RELIGIOUSLY.

SOMETHING IS GOING TO KILL ALL OF US. Nobody leaves this world alive. So stop with your fucking left wing guilt.

No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?

SOMETHING IS GOING TO KILL ALL OF US. Nobody leaves this world alive. So stop with your fucking left wing guilt.
Wear your mask, wingnut.

No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?
Off to ignore you go.

Wear your mask, wingnut.
Bow down to your god mask, moron

Except for the title, where in the linked article did it reference any medical professional who gave King a Covid diagnosis? Oh wait....The article goes on....

"Talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for over a week, a source close to the former CNN interviewer's family said Saturday."
and....
"Because of protocols at the hospital, King's family members are not able to visit him there, reports CNN."

Well if CNN said it....... :dunno:

They've been expanding for decades. Should Trump sink a ship for fun? Taiwan will be finished within a yr. Full Commie

Wear your mask, wingnut.
Not a single time I go out that I dont wear the left's symbol of submission to GODvernment

Off to ignore you go.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!! As soon as you're confronted with TR☭MP's failures you run away and hide. You just can't deal.

Off to ignore you go.
I like your sig acronym. Very creative.

Forum List

Back