Talk Show Host Larry King, 87, Hospitalized With COVID-19

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Your vile HATRED of anything not approved by China is disgusting
Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?
You're bull shitting me right?
No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?
Off to ignore you go.
I like your sig acronym. Very creative.
I stole it from somewhere that I dont remember

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?
No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?
They've been expanding for decades. Should Trump sink a ship for fun? Taiwan will be finished within a yr. Full Commie
So, in what way is China paying for their expansionism? Trump won't stand up to them at sea. He won't hurt them economically, and instead hurts us with tariffs that we pay for. On top of that, China has now started buying their soybeans from Brazil, and there's no reason to resume buying them from U.S. farmers like they used to. TR☭MP fucked that up.

Just like Putin told him to do.

The flu has all but disappeared.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

Or the $$$$$$ hospitals get for COVID patients versus other maladies.

The PCR tests use far too many cycles, so the COVID diagnosis' are way out of whack.
Totally agree.This was another horrific tragedy that liberals manipulated, lied, and destroyed lives just for political power. It is so sick.
I think they're responsible for the Designated Hitter, too. Communists.
I support the DH. Watching your ace hacking balls for a .124 ba and getting hurt is a terrible investment. Not to mention how silly they look too.

Why does this not surprise me, given your output of the last 24 hours.

I realize you know nothing about The Game but Way WAY more pitcher injuries come from the relentless pressure to throw 100mph than from anything having to do with the bat.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.
And Democrats are eating babies in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Hmmm.
Democrats would eat babies if someone cooked one up. They already buy and sell baby body parts.

Off to ignore you go.
Well let's make our own..........B....bullshitter....bogus...buttfuck......I...Idjit, imbecile

Hmmm.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

The PCR tests use far too many cycles, so the COVID diagnosis' are way out of whack.
Totally agree.This was another horrific tragedy that liberals manipulated, lied, and destroyed lives just for political power. It is so sick.
I support the DH. Watching your ace hacking balls for a .124 ba and getting hurt is a terrible investment. Not to mention how silly they look too.

I realize you know nothing about The Game but Way WAY more pitcher injuries come from the relentless pressure to throw 100mph than from anything having to do with the bat.

BAWWWHAHA. Bartolo Colon hitting his only homer when he can only waddle. Lol. Priceless.

Well no shit. Their fucking pitchers. Lol. Not thinking that through. I remember Koufax blazing fastballs when his arm swelled up like the size of the leg. I watched Niekro(RIP) throw his 300th win on the last day of the season around 1986. I know baseball. And there is no crying in baseball.

Am I supposed to be impressing you the last 24 hrs or something?

Hmmm.

Hmmm.
And Democrats are eating babies in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Hmmm.
Democrats would eat babies if someone cooked one up. They already buy and sell baby body parts.
When I saw those doctors on film talking about fetal parts while eating their lunch, I wanted to hurl cookies. Fucking barbarians.

I wish him well. I'm not much of a television watcher, but I did enjoy his radio program long in the past.
Honestly ?? He was just a “empty suit “ of zero thought of any kind
You want to hear a very cerebral man then you had Dr Savage

At his age the flu FLU might get him quick too
He didn't look good the other day
3154-Supreme-Court-Says-Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-Home-Sick.jpg

Off to ignore you go.
Well let's make our own..........B....bullshitter....bogus...buttfuck......I...Idjit, imbecile

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

BAWWWHAHA. Bartolo Colon hitting his only homer when he can only waddle. Lol. Priceless.

Well no shit. Their [sic] fucking pitchers. Lol. Not thinking that through. I remember Koufax blazing fastballs when his arm swelled up like the size of the leg. I watched Niekro(RIP) throw his 300th win on the last day of the season around 1986. I know baseball. And there is no crying in baseball.

Only with the depth of your density.

As regards pitchers batting and the DH, there is no logical reason in the world that the position a player takes on defense, should determine his hitting abilities. Greinke, Lee, Bumgarner, Carlton, Ichiro, Ruth are all ready examples that put the lie to that simplistic mob mentality.

DH ain't baseball. It's friggin' marketing.

Last edited:

Off to ignore you go.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

Well no shit. Their fucking pitchers. Lol. Not thinking that through. I remember Koufax blazing fastballs when his arm swelled up like the size of the leg. I watched Niekro(RIP) throw his 300th win on the last day of the season around 1986. I know baseball. And there is no crying in baseball.

As regards pitchers batting and the DH, there is no logical reason in the world that the position a player takes on defense, should determine his hitting abilities. Greinke, Lee, Bumgarner, Carlton, Ichiro, Ruth are all ready examples that put the lie to that simplistic mob mentality.

I'm in I don't give a fuck now mode. After 50 yrs of being a fan, all pro athletes can eat shit and die for all I care.

Off to ignore you go.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

I'm in I don't give a fuck now mode. After 50 yrs of being a fan, all pro athletes can eat shit and die for all I care.

Fortunately what you care has zero to do with this tangent topic and in no way challenges my point.

But you do remind me of a line in a book by the renowned literary figure John Kruk. Krukker was in a diner one night, puffing on a cigarette, when some other diner recognized him and chastised him, aghast at the sight of an athlete smoking.

Kruk's response: "I ain't an athlete lady, I'm a ballplayer".

Larry must've caught it from the new, improved variant!
Be frozen with fear!!
Which the govt is planning to unleash on Florida and South Dakota sense they are the two stars that did not go into lockdown mode,count in hearing from the cia controlled media soon those two states have the highest death rates as well,would like to laugh but it’s too diobolical to do thst though.

Off to ignore you go.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

:thankusmile: Amen to that,they are as corrupt as these pro sports owners.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

The DH is good for the AL not for theNL,one more reason I say fuck pro sports,getting tired of bullshit changes that have been in place for decades.the NFL is an even bigger keystones cops joke of an organization with teams moving from city to city all the time,I thought that bullshit had finally stopped in the 90s but obviously it has not.

Forum List

Back