Talk Show Host Larry King, 87, Hospitalized With COVID-19

NO DUMBASS, you posted IGNORANT NON-SEQUITURIOUS BULLSHIT because you're too stupid to figure out what masks are for. AFTER being edumacated on it for a FUCKING YEAR.
you dumb little faggot

if Larry the Lib had practiced what libs preach then he should not have the wuflu now

so either he screwed up or the rule is crap

Last edited:
But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!

The flu has all but disappeared.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

I'm not sure, I got Covid-19 in November and in a household of seven, including my 93 year old mom, I was the only to get it. This virus is puzzling.

Let's hope Larry pulls through, just as we hope all do. The Wuhan Virus is borne from evil.

Talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for over a week, a source close to the former CNN interviewer's family said Saturday.

Because of protocols at the hospital, King's family members are not able to visit him there, reports CNN.

King, 87, has faced several serious health issues, including numerous heart attacks and undergoing surgery for a quintuple bypass in 1987. He also has diabetes and revealed in 2017 he had been diagnosed with lung cancer and had undergone surgery to treat it. In 2019, King underwent a procedure to treat angina.

He also revealed in November 2019 that he had been in a coma "for a couple of weeks" after having a stroke that March.

"It's been a rough year, I don't remember anything since March — I had the stroke in March," he said at the time, reports U.S. Magazine. "I haven't driven a car, but I'm back at work and that makes me feel great. It's been a long, hard ride. My head doctor said I have an incomparable spirit."

I lived in Miami when he started his career in the late 50s and early 60s. He started as a DJ during the day and then in 1960, he started with a talk show at midnight on Sunday. Anything was fair game but I remember one particular night that lit up the phone lines. A new leash law lit up everything. People on both sides were calling names, screaming into the phone. It was great! :D

Well no shit. Their fucking pitchers. Lol. Not thinking that through. I remember Koufax blazing fastballs when his arm swelled up like the size of the leg. I watched Niekro(RIP) throw his 300th win on the last day of the season around 1986. I know baseball. And there is no crying in baseball.

Well, at least you kno
But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
Larry the lib should have worn his mask and practiced social distancing

when are liberals ever going to practice what they preach?

Masks don't prevent you from RECEIVING the COVID, Dumbass. They keep you from TRANSMITTING it.

How the FUCK can you not know this after a fucking YEAR??

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

Well no shit. Their fucking pitchers. Lol. Not thinking that through. I remember Koufax blazing fastballs when his arm swelled up like the size of the leg. I watched Niekro(RIP) throw his 300th win on the last day of the season around 1986. I know baseball. And there is no crying in baseball.

Well, at least you kno
Larry the lib should have worn his mask and practiced social distancing

when are liberals ever going to practice what they preach?

Masks don't prevent you from RECEIVING the COVID, Dumbass. They keep you from TRANSMITTING it.

How the FUCK can you not know this after a fucking YEAR??

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

I cant believe YouTube left that video up. They're slacking

Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Your vile HATRED of anything not approved by China is disgusting
Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?
You're bull shitting me right?
No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?
Because intelligent people know that China has about a billion people to our 330 million-----and that any outright war would see millions killed here in america. That if you are going to war--it is best to weaken your enemy before attacking and to have your SUPPLY chains nailed down to prevent shortages on necessities like toilet paper. Trump was in the process of bringing manufacturing back home and to other countries shoring up our supply chains and cutting down on Chinas money stream so they couldn't buy as many weapons.

Trump is smarter than you---but then again so are most rocks.

Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Your vile HATRED of anything not approved by China is disgusting
Joseph Biden (God's choice) will contain China. The Russian puppet has allowed China to expand, even threatening Australia, who are on the verge of skirmishes between their Navy. Why has TR☭MP let them do this?
You're bull shitting me right?
No. I'm asking you. Why has TR☭MP allowed China to expand militarily, even threatening Australia, our ally?
Because intelligent people know that China has about a billion people to our 330 million-----and that any outright war would see millions killed here in america. That if you are going to war--it is best to weaken your enemy before attacking and to have your SUPPLY chains nailed down to prevent shortages on necessities like toilet paper. Trump was in the process of bringing manufacturing back home and to other countries shoring up our supply chains and cutting down on Chinas money stream so they couldn't buy as many weapons.

Trump is smarter than you---but then again so are most rocks.
Is he dead yet? We're on Ginsburg Watch.

He's 87 years old for fucks sake. An infection from an ingrown toenail could kill him.
He's already lived longer than most to boot.
But if he only wore the magic mask, he would be shielded and would have another 400 years on this planet, easy

Forum List

Back