I can certainly understand the #walkaway movement, given the fact that the party is now largely controlled by crazies and neurotics.

The problem is that the alternative is largely controlled by its own bag of clowns.

Gawd, we need a strong and viable third party before it's too late.

I can certainly understand the #walkaway movement, given the fact that the party is now largely controlled by crazies and neurotics.

The problem is that the alternative is largely controlled by its own bag of clowns.

Why don't you start one, Stormy?

Meanwhile, in the real world, Democratic Candidates got 10 million more votes than Republicans in 2018. So yeah, someone is walking away, but it isn't the Democrats.

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.

What about the 80% of independants that now support Trump?
You should get out of your bubble every now and then.

You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans.
And yet Republicans expanded their control of the Senate (a near unprecedented fear for the controlling party).

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Yeah.... Nope. Neither unprecedented nor even surprising. The republicans were defending far fewer seats than the democrats, and some the democrats we're defending were in solidly red areas. The surprise was that they didn't gain more.
Uh...I said near unprecedented. It is extremely rare. Reading comprehension problem???

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.
No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.

We've been hearing that since before the mid-terms. You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans. Where Republicans suffered the worst mid-term defeat in history. That election?
Worst defeat in history? Damn you people really want to erase all traces of the obie years.
She’s a very special kind of stupid.

No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.

We've been hearing that since before the mid-terms. You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans. Where Republicans suffered the worst mid-term defeat in history. That election?
Worst defeat in history? Damn you people really want to erase all traces of the obie years.
Yes, one of the worst mid-term defeats in history.

Republicans suffered worst House midterm defeat in U.S. history based on popular vote
They had the worst defeat in history based on something that has nothing to do with the election?
LMf'nAO!!!

Only in tRumplandia do votes have nothing to do with elections!!!!

That may be the stupidest thing I've heard so far today, and I've already read some of the Infowars guy's posts.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

tRump's approval among independent voters was in the low 40s a couple of days ago, I seriously doubt it doubled over night.

#walkaway is Russian agitprop (agitation propaganda). Don't fall for it AGAIN people

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

tRump's approval among independent voters was in the low 40s a couple of days ago, I seriously doubt it doubled over night.

They liked what Trump had to say in the SOTU to the tune of 80%.
Good luck in 2020.....

You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans.
And yet Republicans expanded their control of the Senate (a near unprecedented fear for the controlling party).

Yeah.... Nope. Neither unprecedented nor even surprising. The republicans were defending far fewer seats than the democrats, and some the democrats we're defending were in solidly red areas. The surprise was that they didn't gain more.
Uh...I said near unprecedented. It is extremely rare. Reading comprehension problem???
Hold on, I'm sure I've got some more hairs you can split here somewhere.

It's not even rare.

You're the one claiming lies as facts! If 80% of independents support Trump, why did the Democrats win the mid-terms by 6 million votes?

Those who used to be Republicans, are now independents, so if they walked away from the Republican Party because they find the party policies to be so odious under Trump, why would they support him? If independents were so supportive of Trump they would be JOINING the Republican Party, not leaving it.

Trump supporters are even dumber than the orange-faced clown they support.

You're the one claiming lies as facts! If 80% of independents support Trump, why did the Democrats win the mid-terms by 6 million votes?

Those who used to be Republicans, are now independents, so if they walked away from the Republican Party because they find the party policies to be so odious under Trump, why would they support him? If independents were so supportive of Trump they would be JOINING the Republican Party, not leaving it.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....
Let me ask you this...do you own a calendar?

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

More Trumper lies

President Trump's approval rating has dropped among independents from 52 percent to 42 percent, according to a new Hill.TV poll.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....
Lol, RCP puts his average at 42%, and even Rasmussen has him at a bare 50.

I'm calling bullshit.

Hold on...I’m sure I can find you some books on literacy. You’re inability to read, absorb, and comprehend is tragic. Clearly a product of progressivism. Complete and total ignorance.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....
Lol, RCP puts his average at 42%, and even Rasmussen has him at a bare 50.

I'm calling bullshit.

Are you saying 80% of independants didnt approve of Trump's SOTU?
I mean it was mentioned all over USMB not sure how you could have missed it.

Hold on...I’m sure I can find you some books on literacy. You’re inability to read, absorb, and comprehend is tragic. Clearly a product of progressivism. Complete and total ignorance.
What you can't do is back up your bullshit, so you are trying to distract me with insults.

Forum List

Back