You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans.
And yet Republicans expanded their control of the Senate (a near unprecedented fear for the controlling party).

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Yeah.... Nope. Neither unprecedented nor even surprising. The republicans were defending far fewer seats than the democrats, and some the democrats we're defending were in solidly red areas. The surprise was that they didn't gain more.
Uh...I said near unprecedented. It is extremely rare. Reading comprehension problem???
Hold on, I'm sure I've got some more hairs you can split here somewhere.

It's not even rare.
Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.

What about the 80% of independants that now support Trump?
You should get out of your bubble every now and then.
Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

tRump's approval among independent voters was in the low 40s a couple of days ago, I seriously doubt it doubled over night.

They liked what Trump had to say in the SOTU to the tune of 80%.
Good luck in 2020.....

80% of those who WATCHED the SOTU, liked it. Fewer than 50 million people watched the SOTU. That's more than 15 million fewer than voted for Trump. The address had the lowest ratings in recent memory. Americans were simply not interested in watching Donald Trump lie to the American people, brag on things he hasn't done, and claim success while thousands are dying of opiod abuse and farmers crops are rotting in the fields because of his tariffs.

I can well imagine that only the idiot faithful watched that performance. The rest of us knew what he'd say and we weren't interested. So yes, it's easy to see that 80% of the people who WATCHED that performance, liked what they heard, but really it was only people like you watching.

I can certainly understand the #walkaway movement, given the fact that the party is now largely controlled by crazies and neurotics.

The problem is that the alternative is largely controlled by its own bag of clowns.

Gawd, we need a strong and viable third party before it's too late.
#walkaway is Russian agitprop (agitation propaganda). Don't fall for it AGAIN people
That doesn't mean that there aren't people who lean left who have had enough of what has happened to the party.

It's not difficult to find them, and they're real. They're just ignored.

Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

tRump's approval among independent voters was in the low 40s a couple of days ago, I seriously doubt it doubled over night.

Good luck in 2020.....
Lol, RCP puts his average at 42%, and even Rasmussen has him at a bare 50.

I'm calling bullshit.

Are you saying 80% of independants didnt approve of Trump's SOTU?
I mean it was mentioned all over USMB not sure how you could have missed it.
Well post that shit up kiddo! Let's see it!

Also, approving of his speech is not the same as his approval rating. tRump can get good numbers on a speech just because he didn't embarrass himself as badly as folks were afraid he would, and has in the past.

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
I guess then, it's people leaving your party that gave Trump his 52% approval rating.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....

I'm calling bullshit.

Also, approving of his speech is not the same as his approval rating. tRump can get good numbers on a speech just because he didn't embarrass himself as badly as folks were afraid he would, and has in the past.
With democrats pushing and celebrating infanticide. People will walk away, keep it up!

I guess then, it's people leaving your party that gave Trump his 52% approval rating.
His average is 42%. If you throw out the biggest outlier (Rasmussen) then it's more like 37%.

His average is 42%. If you throw out the biggest outlier (Rasmussen) then it's more like 37%.
It was at 52% last week. With all the negative reporting. I'm sure his numbers are alot bigger.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....

I'm calling bullshit.

With democrats pushing and celebrating infanticide. People will walk away, keep it up!
Lol, the only place any of those things are happening is in the collective conservitard imagination.

It was at 52% last week. With all the negative reporting. I'm sure his numbers are alot bigger.
No, it wasn't.

You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans.
And yet Republicans expanded their control of the Senate (a near unprecedented fear for the controlling party).

Yeah.... Nope. Neither unprecedented nor even surprising. The republicans were defending far fewer seats than the democrats, and some the democrats we're defending were in solidly red areas. The surprise was that they didn't gain more.
Uh...I said near unprecedented. It is extremely rare. Reading comprehension problem???

It's not even rare.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....

80% of those who WATCHED the SOTU, liked it. Fewer than 50 million people watched the SOTU. That's more than 15 million fewer than voted for Trump. The address had the lowest ratings in recent memory. Americans were simply not interested in watching Donald Trump lie to the American people, brag on things he hasn't done, and claim success while thousands are dying of opiod abuse and farmers crops are rotting in the fields because of his tariffs.

I can well imagine that only the idiot faithful watched that performance. The rest of us knew what he'd say and we weren't interested. So yes, it's easy to see that 80% of the people who WATCHED that performance, liked what they heard, but really it was only people like you watching.

You do realize those numbers are just like a poll right?
If millions of independants watched and approved to the tune of 80% you can bet those numbers will reflect the wishes of those independants who didnt watch.

When you think both party's are not working in the best interest of your average American. Could agree with many things if they weren't taken past the point of reason.

It's not even rare.

Lmao!!
Another rwnj fantasy!

Good luck in 2020.....

You do realize those numbers are just like a poll right?
If millions of independants watched and approved to the tune of 80% you can bet those numbers will reflect the wishes of those independants who didnt watch.
Translation:

"I know I'm wrong but here's some ridiculous bullshit."

Translation:

"I know I'm wrong but here's some ridiculous bullshit."
You know all about that tactic, uh snowflake? It’s what you’ve been using ever since you read what you wanted my post to read instead of what was actually written. Very embarrassing for you.

Good luck in 2020.....

I'm calling bullshit.

Lol, the only place any of those things are happening is in the collective conservitard imagination.
Trade center was lit up pink in celebration, to celebrate a baby able to be killed right before delivery.

No, it wasn't.
I know it drives you crazy, but yes it was.

Forum List

Back