Talk about Hypocrisy

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
At Last night's Al Smith Dinner in New York – where Trump and Clinton were separated only by a church official. One has to wonder how Clinton was even invited to speak at a Catholic Charity event after coming out in support of late term and partial birth abortions in the debate the night before. Also makes you wonder how any true Catholic could support the Hildabeast.

You don't know what late term and partial birth abortions are or why they are done do you.
Yes, but she'll win by 5%-8%.

Just shows you where this country is today, and where it's headed.
View attachment 94640
Yes, but she'll win by 5%-8%.

Just shows you where this country is today, and where it's headed.

Trump sold the 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million in June 2001, according to a city Finance Department spokeswoman. In 2008, the apartments became part of the Saudi Mission to the United Nations, records show.

The five apartments included 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms at the time of the sale, and had yearly common charges of $85,585 for building amenities, documents obtained by The News show. If those common charges remain the same, Trump was paid at least $5.7 million by the Saudi government since 2001.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

and more:
Wealthy Muslims helped Donald Trump build his empire

The Church hosts both candidates, and I'm willing to bet Clinton is more of a Saint than Trump ever though of being. I wonder how many abortions he has paid for, but then again, men who talk about women like he does could very well be impotent.

I think your avatar should include Trump.

I am a lifelong RC and we are not so thin skinned and if one reads history, we have got to keep the church out of politics, or else we will end up like Saudi Arabia, but then again maybe men might like that.

What does that matter? The sale happened before 9/11 and Trump can't just tear up a legally binding contract because he suddenly doesn't care for the nation that he got into the contract with. In June of 2001 we had no beef with the Saudis or their gov't. That changed in September of 2001, months after the contract was signed.

So are you suggesting Trump tear up a legal contract or not take money he is due for upkeep of his building and let the Saudis stay for free? What should Trump have done different?

Please, be specific.

An individual who sells something of his own is a whom different story than a politician who takes money and in return gives land of OTHERS away.

What does that matter? The sale happened before 9/11 and Trump can't just tear up a legally binding contract because he suddenly doesn't care for the nation that he got into the contract with. In June of 2001 we had no beef with the Saudis or their gov't. That changed in September of 2001, months after the contract was signed.

So are you suggesting Trump tear up a legal contract or not take money he is due for upkeep of his building and let the Saudis stay for free? What should Trump have done different?

Please, be specific.

He has been doing business with the gulf coast states for years, which he has denied.

I can't speak for her but I believe she's talking about Trump selling off his own assets for money vs politicians who steal from the rich and give to the poor. The problem with it is that the rich have a right to their money and the poor don't. Simply being poor doesn't give you any more right to my money than if you were rich. But politicians don't agree with that.

Let's get back on topic!
The church should never allowed the hildabeast to attend never mind to speak ! She is 180 degrees out of phase with the catholic principles.
You would think the church would be condemning her rather than honoring her! It makes absolutely no sense!

Forum List

Back