Taliban and the democrat party

jackass they are trying to create the legislation that would pave the path to gun confiscation
What is the purpose for universal background checks without implementing a gun registration?
No they aren't. Nothing of the sort. You can bray all you'd like but no one is coming for your guns.
People like myself wouldn't stand for it. There should be a national gun registry along with expanded
background checks, as well as banning private sales (you go through a licensed dealer so the transaction is recorded).
These are common sense regulations that responsible owners like myself would welcome.

No they aren't. Nothing of the sort. You can bray all you'd like but no one is coming for your guns.
People like myself wouldn't stand for it. There should be a national gun registry along with expanded
background checks, as well as banning private sales (you go through a licensed dealer so the transaction is recorded).
These are common sense regulations that responsible owners like myself would welcome.
lol dumbass democrats are always behind gun control nothing common sense about those gun control laws
OK you want to ban private sales? how does the gun control laws in Chicago work and their ban of private sales?
Show me a lawless city and I'll show you a democrat city in decay.

lol dumbass democrats are always behind gun control nothing common sense about those gun control laws
OK you want to ban private sales? how does the gun control laws in Chicago work and their ban of private sales?
Derp….
It doesn’t work when they can simply drive out of the city to procure guns from “private sellers” elsewhere. That’s the point, dope.

they are the same
demsvstall224466.jpg

Chicago? That's not very hard to figure out. All those nice firearms flowing into the city from gun friendly states.
By the way, big guy, this has been researched to the nines.

Jo allows taliban terrorist access to heavy weapons but threatens American citizens with the use of f15's and nucs

there is no objective difference between the tyrants i man the modern DNC and the Taliban.

It’s why obama and xiden released their letter and now why xiden worked out this plan to turn Afghan over to him and screw our allies

Chicago? That's not very hard to figure out. All those nice firearms flowing into the city from gun friendly states.
By the way, big guy, this has been researched to the nines.
so criminals gets the guns and illegal the law in chicago and bring them in…

yeah that’s the point laws won’t stop criminals from getting the guns

Forum List

Back