Gulf Coast's Beloved 'Redneck Riviera' Now A Virus Hotspot

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This isn't good. There aren't any ICU beds left in Alabama. Yet people keep partying like the virus didn't exist.

I partied a lot in the last few months. It's summer. We all do. I had a big birthday bash in Maui in July. However I did it responsibly. I did it outdoors, everyone was vaccinated. So no one got sick from having a good time.

I don't understand why people won't use common sense to stay safe.

This isn't good. There aren't any ICU beds left in Alabama. Yet people keep partying like the virus didn't exist.

I partied a lot in the last few months. It's summer. We all do. I had a big birthday bash in Maui in July. However I did it responsibly. I did it outdoors, everyone was vaccinated. So no one got sick from having a good time.

theyre having the same problem on marthas vineyard,,,

Beaker.gif

Only because Joey Xi has sent large numbers to infected illegal aliens to the Gulf Coast.

So is ultra-liberal Minnesota with very little in the way of illegals and tourists.. Your point?

Okay. One down...

Eventually I won't see any more of this propaganda on here once I weed out its main purveyors.

Too much is just too much. Nawmean?

I mean, a little bit is okay. But a steady stream? Yeah, no, hu uh.

I'm blocking Dana. lol.

I think most of the covid threads come from her anyway.

I'm tired of reading the propaganda about it all day long on here.
I question whether its a real person. Just look at her writing style. Its the most boring and redundant glob of shit i have ever read.
Plus, it doesnt even make sense half the time. Says the dumbest shit evah. Has to be a computer glitch.
I dont even think tribesman in the amazon are that stupid.

Oh, dear.

I question whether its a real person. Just look at her writing style. Its the most boring and redundant glob of shit i have ever read.
Plus, it doesnt even make sense half the time. Says the dumbest shit evah. Has to be a computer glitch.
I dont even think tribesman in the amazon are that stupid.

I dunno, but not an annoyance to me any more.

Whoever or whatever it is seems to be using the board for their own personal propaganda campaign. After a while it's just a bunch of litter.

She can talk to the hand...

Last edited:

South Baldwin Regional Medical Center was treating more than three dozen COVID-19 patients,
Oh my!
Should I post "Panic in Detroit" again?

So is ultra-liberal Minnesota with very little in the way of illegals and tourists.. Your point?
The tourists in Minnesnowta are primarily in the (relatively) free northern part of the state, which tends to live a healthier lifestyle than most of the citiots.....Not a lot of "cases" up there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back