Talib, Omar America's Terrorist Supporting Congresswomen

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They are working for Islamic terrorists who actually murdered AMERICANS.

Or in the words of Omar, "some people who did something"

I thought you republicans didn't trust the FBI as well of the CIA.

Omar addressed the viral image in October 2019 and said: "This is pure propaganda designed to stir up hate and violence coming from a GOP state rep. Facebook's unwillingness to crack down on hate speech and misinformation is not just threatening my life, but our democracy."

Our rating: False​

The claim in the post has been rated FALSE. Omar is not the woman in the photo and it was not taken at an al-Qaida training camp in Somalia. The photo was taken in 1978 — four years before Omar was born — and captured an image from the Ogaden War when Somali forces were receiving support from the U.S.

Why is a Nazi calling someone else a terrorist supporter?

Take, for example, the events of just the past several days. Last week, Twitter finally suspended the account of one of Omar’s Republican challengers, Danielle Stella, after she called for the congresswoman to be tried for treason and hanged if an unproven conspiracy theory that Omar gave sensitive information to Iran were confirmed. And Tuesday, the Tampa Bay Times reported that the campaign of Republican George Buck, a challenger to Democratic Rep. Charlie Crist in Florida, sent out a fundraising letter accusing Omar of secretly working for Qatar and reading, “We should hang these traitors where they stand.”

Republican George Buck “We should hang these traitors where they stand.”

Last edited:
“There's two types of Members of Congress: There's performance artists and legislators. The performance artists are the ones that get all the attention, the ones you think are more conservative because they know how to say slogans real well, they know how to recite the lines that they know our voters want to hear."

Rep Crenshaw’s words apply to both sides of the aisle…

I thought you republicans didn't trust the FBI as well of the CIA.
Omar is an Insurrectionist from the inside. A mole. Many of the politicians are Insurrectionist moles. The alphabet National Police State apparatus is in for its survival first. They are aligned with Politicians and judges who are compromised or in agreement for money and power.

Wow, talk about taking some stuff out of context. Here is the FULL text of what Congresswoman Omar had to say.

“Here’s the truth. For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties. So you can’t just say that today someone is looking at me strange and that I am trying to make myself look pleasant. You have to say that this person is looking at me strange, I am not comfortable with it, and I am going to talk to them and ask them why. Because that is the right you have.”

Now, she did get some things wrong. CAIR was founded in 1994, 7 years before 9/11, to fight against anti-Islamic bigotry. You should no more blame all Muslims for 9/11 than you should blame all white people for Oklahoma City.

Now, if you wanted to have a REAL conversation, we could talk about how the CIA recruited, armed and trained Bin Laden and his merry band of crazies to fight the Russians in Afghanistan because it was easier to recruit Arabs than find someone in the CIA that spoke Pashtun or Uzbek.

Just remember, when Bin Laden was killing Russians, he was a "Freedom Fighter". Ronnie Ray-Gun said so.

1642767093907.png

When he started killing Americans, he became a terrorist!

Omar and Tlaib started out being radical Muslims in their own little H of R sleeper cell. Now it turns out they are leaders of the whole Democrat party, evil assholes that they are.

She didnt murder Americans. She was charged with attempted murder.
Also, there are laws against congress critters doing things in public that betrays the US and the Constitution. Their actions were illegal.

Forum List

Back