Take That NFL: You lost your fans

This sucks because own NFL season tickets. They're are much harder to sell now. But I'm Amercia first. So screw you NFL, you deserve this.
Sell? Some serious principle you've got there ...

You damn right sell. Why would I want to lose my money on days I don't want to attend for whatever reason? At the end of the day the NFL is a business not just for the players and owners. The only thing that matters to me is the NFL isn't getting MY money.
So basically you stand on principle when it doesn't hurt your pocketbook.

Fair enough.

So basically you stand on principle with other people's money.

Fair enough.

News and sports (football, baseball and hockey) are the only shows I'll sit through commercials to watch. Numbers are down but notice NFL still has highest rated shows on both network and cable TV.

[Not always faux outrage. Some players' outrage is justified and they're actually doing something about it.

BS. With all the welfare and affirmative action blacks get, they have no business complaining about anything. THINK, white-hating racist.

Do you understand that the right to express oneself by kneeling during the anthem is exactly why military members serve? .

HAHAHA. You are such a hypocrite. If the white players took a knee to protest affirmative action in society, you'd want them fired overnight.!! Or suppose they complained that the league is 70% black when it should be 13 %. THINK, you white-hating racist.

3 extra hours a week to do something better than watch spoiled racist NFL players insult Policemen and Soldiers who gave their lives to make America great

Pity the poor soldiers who gave their life for justice. What a waste of life when white cops can freely shoot blacks.

So your saying its ok for cops who are black, hispanic, Indian and other ethnicity to shoot blacks? The guy who shot Boldin's cousin wasn't white he was Indian. there's probably more black cops who shoot blacks than white cops and this is probably because they are patrolling black neighborhoods more than white cops. At any rate youre trying to make it a white/black thing. When you see the numbers of black on black crime in big cities then you'll understand that cops get called out more on "calls" involving blacks by percentage . A Somali cop executed a white woman for no reason as well, so how does that fit into your White/Black story? Was that Arab on white racism? I don't think so. Most of these things dont happen because of racism.. most of them happen because of pressure situations or built up tensions within individual officers perhaps. Or maybe you can explain to me racist Black cops shooting other blacks?

Of course you hate the Star Spangled Banner, you don't like America very much. The song was written about the defence of Fort McHenry in a war against the Brits. Key celebrated the spirit of those defending the fort when they raised a huge US flag to spite the attacking Brittish who fired some 1500 shells at the fort. You want to turn that into Racism? of course you do, you dont like this country but don't expect others to honor YOUR wishes in removing the anthem. Now THAT would be a waste of life for every soldier who ever saluted that flag and made the comitment of serving the country with their time or their life.

Fair enough.
What principle am I standing on with other people's money? Please explain.

I'll PM where I sell my tickets. You can buy them and not show up. In other words, put your money where you mouth is. Deal?
How does that make you not a hypocrite?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

heard 2. 5 million viewers tuned out last week

ouch
LOL

Sure, uh-huh....

Fox sees big jump in ratings for Week 4 NFL coverage

Also, attendance is at an all time high, averaging 69,766 fans per game.

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

From the end of August to the end of September, the favorable ratings for the NFL have dropped from 57 percent to 44 percent, and it has the highest unfavorable rating – 40 percent – of any big sport, according to the Winston Group survey provided exclusively to Secrets.

The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport.

According to the poll analysis, “more critically for the NFL, the fall off in favorables occurred among important audiences. Among males, NFL favorables fell 23 percent, going from 68 percent to 45 percent. In looking at a more specific audience, males 34-54, NFL favorables fell 31 percent, going from 73 percent to 42 percent. Among this group the NFL has a surprising negative image, as it went from +54 percent in August to -5 percent in September.”

Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%
Sadly for you, unfavorability ratings don’t translate into TV ratings or attendance, both of which were up last week.

upload_2017-10-8_13-19-35.png

Fair enough.
What principle am I standing on with other people's money? Please explain.

I'll PM where I sell my tickets. You can buy them and not show up. In other words, put your money where you mouth is. Deal?
How does that make you not a hypocrite?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I never said I was protesting. I just chose not to give the NFL my money for that week. I plan on attending games later in the year, unless my team kneels. They didn't kneel this week. However, if you want to put your money where your mouth is I'll sell my tickets to you so you can be a no show. Deal? Or are YOU the hypocrite?

I never said I was protesting. I just chose not to give the NFL my money for that week.
You gave them your money already if you have season tickets.
I plan on attending games later in the year, unless my team kneels. They didn't kneel this week. However, if you want to put your money where your mouth is I'll sell my tickets to you so you can be a no show. Deal? Or are YOU the hypocrite?
I am not against the protests. I'm in favor of them because it triggers Trumpflakes. However, buying tickets from you would just give you money, and I don't see any reason to reward your butthurt.

ouch
LOL

Sure, uh-huh....

From the end of August to the end of September, the favorable ratings for the NFL have dropped from 57 percent to 44 percent, and it has the highest unfavorable rating – 40 percent – of any big sport, according to the Winston Group survey provided exclusively to Secrets.

The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport.

According to the poll analysis, “more critically for the NFL, the fall off in favorables occurred among important audiences. Among males, NFL favorables fell 23 percent, going from 68 percent to 45 percent. In looking at a more specific audience, males 34-54, NFL favorables fell 31 percent, going from 73 percent to 42 percent. Among this group the NFL has a surprising negative image, as it went from +54 percent in August to -5 percent in September.”

Sadly for you, unfavorability ratings don’t translate into TV ratings or attendance, both of which were up last week.

poor you

ouch
LOL

Sure, uh-huh....

poor you
LOL

You’re the one cryin’ like a bitch, not me.

Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off.

From all I've seen, our police officers are shooting criminals. Some of these criminals, after the fact, have been found to be unarmed. So what? When dealing with criminals, it must be assumed they are armed or you put yourself in jeopardy.

I applaud all police officers for protecting the public and themselves when dealing appropriately with criminals.

Forum List

Back