Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

I do not wish ill will against any peace loving person. Those who murder others, engage in terror etc, must face justice.

The question I liken it to is this, "if you could live in any one country in the Middle East, which country would you choose"?

I bet that if this was asked of citizens in the West, overwhelmingly Israel would be the choice. Even most Muslims in the West would probably choose Israel.
Deluded post of the thread.

Citizens living in Gaza held an election some years ago and voted to be ruled by Hamas, which then took control and murdered all of the Palestinian Authority which ruled previously. Hamas butchers innocent babies just like the Democrats of America do here to the unborn.
You forgot to drag babies thrown from incubators into it.

Sigh. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't talking only about how it got started. You left out this part: "and how they are used by bigger powers for strategic purposes. And I'm not talking only about Israel."

See, here's why truth should always be paramount. Because if you put things like nationality, religion, race, political parties, etc above what's more important, you are not going to have much interest in digging deeper for the actual truth, because you're too busy defending your "team." And again, that is precisely what the powers-that-shouldn't-be want us all to do... they want everyone to pick a team or "side" and hate anyone they think is on the other side. I posted a video earlier that talked about this in a very clear way, if you didn't see it, take a look at the video in post #74.

But you know what? Since I probably won't be able to prove to you, to your satisfaction, that you "go team" types are being played, I'm not even going to try to convince you. At least not right now, since it's getting super late here and I'm going to sign off.
Ok. Who has taken over Buttercup's account and what have you done with her?

Sigh. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't talking only about how it got started. You left out this part: "and how they are used by bigger powers for strategic purposes. And I'm not talking only about Israel."

See, here's why truth should always be paramount. Because if you put things like nationality, religion, race, political parties, etc above what's more important, you are not going to have much interest in digging deeper for the actual truth, because you're too busy defending your "team." And again, that is precisely what the powers-that-shouldn't-be want us all to do... they want everyone to pick a team or "side" and hate anyone they think is on the other side. I posted a video earlier that talked about this in a very clear way, if you didn't see it, take a look at the video in post #74.

But you know what? Since I probably won't be able to prove to you, to your satisfaction, that you "go team" types are being played, I'm not even going to try to convince you. At least not right now, since it's getting super late here and I'm going to sign off.
Again you end up saying nothing since you provide no concrete examples of how you believe "
they are used by bigger powers for strategic purposes. And I'm not talking only about Israel."

Ok. Who has taken over Buttercup's account and what have you done with her?

Actually, I've been saying the same thing for many months.

In the past, I did have a different view on the whole M.E situation, I was ALWAYS very pro-Israel and in debates I said the same exact things that the Israel supporters here say. I'm not anti-Israel now, I just know now that there's more to all this than meets the eye. And I know that governments can have corrupt elements, just like in the US, there are a few good people in government but also corrupt people who believe the ends justify the means, when it comes to achieving certain agendas. I hope that answered your question. 😝

Explain why we have a dog in their fight first.....

~S~

I, also, wonder why cowardly Zionist war mongers think that they can shame others into dying for their delusion of a "Greater Israel" (aka Lebensraum for the "Chosen People" / "Master Race")

As any but the most obtuse individual knows how Nazi armed and trained Zionist terrorist gangs (1) from Europe invaded Palestine, destroyed over 500 Palestinian villages while raping, murdering and mutilated Palestine's native residents.

Even casual students of the Middle East know the Nazi roots of Israel's IDF / Haganah (1) and its atrocities that equal or exceed any atrocities committed by European armies in either World War.

Especially after the global establishment of Israel's US Funded, multi $ Billion propaganda network, we find an army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara propagandists demanding that we "Take sides" between two terrorist entities.

My "side" is America's side and what is in the moral and best interests of the US and stability in the region.

America's best interests are not served by aiding and abetting Zionist genocide and incurring the justified enmity of the world's 1.7 Billion Muslims

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”– John Sheehan, Society of Jesus. (Jesuit priest)
Israel's lobbies who control US Middle East policy have succeeded in extorting $ Trillions and countless American lives are eager to enlist all Americans in their suicidal "War on Islam" or, rather, "War for Regional Hegemony".

The Iraq War is just one example of how traitorous Zionist shills and a parasitic foreign government was "quietly successful" in sacrificing the lives of thousands of young American G.I.s and more $ Trillions for regional hegemony.

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

In spite of the egregious pro Israel MSM bias and America's parasitic infestation of traitorous Zionist shills, a very recent poll shows that a majority of all Americans oppose Israel's genocide. (2)

So, it looks like long deceived and crassly exploited Americans are finally waking up and joining the right side against 80 years of Zionist genocide.

Thanks,

(1). “Zionism and the Third Reich”

Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Höhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

21. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 63-64, 105, 219-220.

22. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), p. 160.

(2). "Israel faces growing U.S. ire on war in Gaza"

EXCERPT "Sheline's decision to follow suit came as a Gallup poll released Wednesday found that growing numbers of Americans now oppose Israel’s military action in Gaza, an apparent shift in U.S. views.

The poll, conducted from March 1 to March 20, found that 55% of respondents said they disapprove of Israel's actions in Gaza, compared with 45% who expressed disapproval in November.

The share of those in favor of Israel's actions fell from 50% in November to 36% in March, while the percentage of those who said they had no stance rose from 4% to 9%.

The poll, which surveyed 1,016 adults living across all 50 states and the District of Columbia, had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points." CONTINUED

I, also, wonder why cowardly Zionist war mongers think that they can shame others into dying for their delusion of a "Greater Israel" (aka Lebensraum for the "Chosen People" / "Master Race")

As any but the most obtuse individual knows how Nazi armed and trained Zionist terrorist gangs (1) from Europe invaded Palestine, destroyed over 500 Palestinian villages while raping, murdering and mutilated Palestine's native residents.

Even casual students of the Middle East know the Nazi roots of Israel's IDF / Haganah (1) and its atrocities that equal or exceed any atrocities committed by European armies in either World War.

Especially after the global establishment of Israel's US Funded, multi $ Billion propaganda network, we find an army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara propagandists demanding that we "Take sides" between two terrorist entities.

My "side" is America's side and what is in the moral and best interests of the US and stability in the region.

America's best interests are not served by aiding and abetting Zionist genocide and incurring the justified enmity of the world's 1.7 Billion Muslims

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”– John Sheehan, Society of Jesus. (Jesuit priest)
Israel's lobbies who control US Middle East policy have succeeded in extorting $ Trillions and countless American lives are eager to enlist all Americans in their suicidal "War on Islam" or, rather, "War for Regional Hegemony".

The Iraq War is just one example of how traitorous Zionist shills and a parasitic foreign government was "quietly successful" in sacrificing the lives of thousands of young American G.I.s and more $ Trillions for regional hegemony.

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

In spite of the egregious pro Israel MSM bias and America's parasitic infestation of traitorous Zionist shills, a very recent poll shows that a majority of all Americans oppose Israel's genocide. (2)

So, it looks like long deceived and crassly exploited Americans are finally waking up and joining the right side against 80 years of Zionist genocide.

Thanks,

(1). “Zionism and the Third Reich”

Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Höhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

21. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 63-64, 105, 219-220.

22. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), p. 160.

(2). "Israel faces growing U.S. ire on war in Gaza"

EXCERPT "Sheline's decision to follow suit came as a Gallup poll released Wednesday found that growing numbers of Americans now oppose Israel’s military action in Gaza, an apparent shift in U.S. views.

The poll, conducted from March 1 to March 20, found that 55% of respondents said they disapprove of Israel's actions in Gaza, compared with 45% who expressed disapproval in November.

The share of those in favor of Israel's actions fell from 50% in November to 36% in March, while the percentage of those who said they had no stance rose from 4% to 9%.

The poll, which surveyed 1,016 adults living across all 50 states and the District of Columbia, had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points." CONTINUED

Scrolled.

:up:

An image of a young woman's naked and mutilated body being paraded by Hamas has won a top photo award - sparking outrage from many people online.

The disturbing picture shows the half-naked corpse of Shani Louk, a German-Israeli dual citizen, being transported in the back of a van on Saturday, October 7. Out of respect for Shani TheMirror.com has chosen to pixelate the photo. Photographer Ali Mahmoud captured the bone-chilling moment and has since picked up the Team Picture Story of the Year from the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute at the Missouri School of Journalism.

l’ve seen the un pixilated version of that lovely young girl, with her whole life before her. :(
Your thoughts are so touching. Now what about the thousands of young Palestinian girls murdered and maimed by Israel. Any kind thoughts for them?

Citizens living in Gaza held an election some years ago and voted to be ruled by Hamas, which then took control and murdered all of the Palestinian Authority which ruled previously. Hamas butchers innocent babies just like the Democrats of America do here to the unborn.
Ignorant and unhinged. At least half of Gazans today weren’t alive or of voting age at the time.

Think. Stop believing state propaganda.

Where did I say "all"?...Warfare in urban civilian areas gets civilians killed...That's nothing new.

In the meantime, jihadist scum build their HQs under hospitals and schools, while hand wringing saps like you weep and wail about the "genocide" when those places get caught up in the crosfire.

You think for a change.
Except this isn’t war. It’s genocide. Justifying intentional targeting of defenseless civilians causing massive casualties as oh well it’s war is dumb.

THINK!

The Muslim world has certainly chosen sides thanks to Israel , who is about as much a friend as Brutus was to Caesar ....

~S~

An image of a young woman's naked and mutilated body being paraded by Hamas has won a top photo award - sparking outrage from many people online.

The disturbing picture shows the half-naked corpse of Shani Louk, a German-Israeli dual citizen, being transported in the back of a van on Saturday, October 7. Out of respect for Shani TheMirror.com has chosen to pixelate the photo. Photographer Ali Mahmoud captured the bone-chilling moment and has since picked up the Team Picture Story of the Year from the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute at the Missouri School of Journalism.

l’ve seen the un pixilated version of that lovely young girl, with her whole life before her. :(
Does this elicit any concern?

Except this isn’t war. It’s genocide. Justifying intentional targeting of defenseless civilians causing massive casualties as oh well it’s war is dumb.

THINK!
It's war.

Nobody is justifying anything....Wars in urban civilian areas produce civilian casualties, every time....Sad but true.

One side is building military installations around and under civilian areas like hospitals and schools, the other is not....The "genocide" hysteria is a contrivance design to try and make people take sides.

Your thoughts are so touching. Now what about the thousands of young Palestinian girls murdered and maimed by Israel. Any kind thoughts for them?

Are you trying to control what l think? How moralistic of you.

1711810275546.png

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize

Why is it that no Muslim nation will take Gaza residents into their country? The question is purely rhetorical. Because they side with Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists. When terrorists attack, Gaza women cluck their tongues loudly and celebrate, passing out candy.
I telephoned the South African Embassy in Washington, D.C. this morning and called them all "evil cowards" for supporting Hamas.
In the United (sic) Nations, South Africa condemned the "genocide" of Israel against residents of Gaza Strip.
The number is (240) 937-5760. Call them and make your voice heard.
Throughout this conflict Israel requested a release of all hostages to end this. Still Hamas is to blame for all the dead Palestinians & those yet to come.

Did Netanyahu express support of Hamas in 2019?

When discussing the ongoing Israel/Hamas war, the following quotes occasionally come up.

These were supposedly said by Netanyahu in March of 2019.
If true, then this would be pretty incriminating, considering that Hamas had long been recognized as a terrorist organization by that time.
I tried to track down the source of this claim, and every source I found referenced this column in Haaretz, but that is where the trail runs cold. Archive link
The column makes no mention of how they know that Netanyahu said this
If Netanyahu really said this, the implications are big. So big, that I'm not ready to take some columnist's word for it.
Where did this quote come from? Is it reliable?

The anti Israel conspiracy theorists here latch into things like this to support what they WANT to believe. They talk about "facts" but they build their theories on Shakey ground

Forum List

Back