Take a Look at this Photo

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Segregated seating at the Orange Bowl, 1955
rh8PIT0.jpg

What do you notice about this crowd? Other than skin color, they all look and act the same.

Fast forward to 2015. Fifty years after Civil Rights and the Great Society, the two groups look and act like they live on different planets. What happened?

rh8PIT0.jpg

What do you notice about this crowd? Other than skin color, they all look and act the same.

Fast forward to 2015. Fifty years after Civil Rights and the Great Society, the two groups look and act like they live on different planets. What happened?
I notice how beautiful melinated skin looks in all its different shades..
That pic was not taken in the USA- look at the hats and head wear

rh8PIT0.jpg

My Grandpa had a hat like a couple of the guys in the photo. Where was the photo taken if not in the US? I didnt know they had Orange Bowls in other countries.

Its a good thing during those times there was no sagging pants and dressing like a "thug". And thats why the 1950's was a great time for black Americans and they enjoyed great prosperity and freedom

rh8PIT0.jpg

My Grandpa had a hat like a couple of the guys in the photo. Where was the photo taken if not in the US? I didnt know they had Orange Bowls in other countries.
Who cares this was in 1955 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Segregation was the order of the day throughout the USA b

Its a good thing during those times there was no sagging pants and dressing like a "thug". And thats why the 1950's was a great time for black Americans and they enjoyed great prosperity and freedom
Except they had to sit in their own section, use the "black" toilets, and probably couldn't buy anything at the concession stand.

Except they had to sit in their own section, use the "black" toilets, and probably couldn't buy anything at the concession stand.

Whhaaat? I thought if blacks dressed nicer all would be swell?

rh8PIT0.jpg

Who cares this was in 1955 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Segregation was the order of the day throughout the USA b
Who cares about what? You claimed the photo was not taking in the USA. Did the fact you were wrong embarrass you?

Yeah, back then there were Zoot Suits, conks, and whatever else was the style of the day.

you can see the same thing today and it's self segregation

Forum List

Back