Takano Picked Air Force for Def Experiment

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Rep. Mark Takano (D-CA) introduced the Keith Nolan Air Force Deaf Demonstration Act, which would allow deaf and hard of hearing individuals to serve in the United States Air Force in a demonstration program. Original co-sponsors include Rep. Niki Tsongas (D), Rep. John Delaney (D), Rep. Ted Lieu (D), and Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D)

Mark Takano via noodls Rep. Mark Takano Introduces the Keith Nolan Air Force Deaf Demonstration Act

Takano says def can do anything but hearing. No argument over that statement. I am ridiculing any person's disability but what else is coming? His attempt failed once as H.R. 5296
I would strongly agree with combat disabled veterans staying and serving in the military filling administrative/instructor slots in country if there is no such an opportunity yet. I do not know if there is.

Rep. Mark Takano (D-CA) introduced the Keith Nolan Air Force Deaf Demonstration Act, which would allow deaf and hard of hearing individuals to serve in the United States Air Force in a demonstration program. Original co-sponsors include Rep. Niki Tsongas (D), Rep. John Delaney (D), Rep. Ted Lieu (D), and Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D)

Mark Takano via noodls Rep. Mark Takano Introduces the Keith Nolan Air Force Deaf Demonstration Act

Takano says def can do anything but hearing. No argument over that statement. I am ridiculing any person's disability but what else is coming? His attempt failed once as H.R. 5296
I would strongly agree with combat disabled veterans staying and serving in the military filling administrative/instructor slots in country if there is no such an opportunity yet. I do not know if there is.

"Hey you! Watch out for that taxiing aircraft!" ...SPLAT

End of experiment.

Forum List

Back