Taiwan Plane Crash Video footage: Incredible!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is unbelievable footage of a Taiwan Airasia plane flies over bridge crashing into Keelung River. Extreme close call. There were 58 people on board.

A plane with 58 people onboard has crashed into a river in New Taipei City after apparently ramming into a highway viaduct, Taiwan's Central News Agency (CNA) and Agence France-Presse reported on Wednesday. CNA said about 10 people were awaiting rescue, though there has been no reports of casualties so far.

Last edited:
I've watched this on several different networks this morning as well as viewed it online, and I've yet to hear a single reporter even mention that the plane also struck the vehicle on the road. They only say it struck the bridge before it crashed. It seems like it would be something worth reporting on, i.e., whether or not the driver survived, etc.

I've watched this on several different networks this morning as well as viewed it online, and I've yet to hear a single reporter even mention that the plane also struck the vehicle on the road. They only say it struck the bridge before it crashed. It seems like it would be something worth reporting on, i.e., whether or not the driver survived, etc.

Yes, you can see clearly that the plane crashed into the vehicle before crashing into the water. I am curious about that too, DigitalDrifter.

A local Chicago station said it was a taxi and two people from the taxi survived and were being treated at a hospital.

A local Chicago station said it was a taxi and two people from the taxi survived and were being treated at a hospital.

Well good, at least someone did their job.Thanks for the info.

What a story that would be to tell your friends. "We were just driving along and an airliner's wing nearly cit us in half !"

Well good, at least someone did their job.Thanks for the info.

What a story that would be to tell your friends. "We were just driving along and an airliner's wing nearly cit us in half !"
The taxi was messed up but it didn't look as bad as I thought it would.

Forum List

Back