T Cell immunity existed before this Covid so called crisis

“Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction,” “P53 signaling pathway”, and “Apoptosis” were the main signaling pathways during SARS-CoV-2 infection. “ Appropriate intervention in these pathways could potentially turn around the course of the disease, these findings suggest.
This is why HCL stops this virus from killing.. the pathways are slowed and not allowed to overreact causing a storm that damages tissues. Hydroxycloroquine slows these pathways as they are also the pathways that malaria uses to create the same cytokine storm that kills people. Add to this an antibiotic to kill secondary infections and whala!

This also means once the cytokine storm has taken off it is pretty much useless as a therapy.
And yet the left condemned it...........because of TDS.............I had to take it to go to Kenya so I wouldn't get Malaria .......it is a known good drug for it..................and has saved millions of lives...................

The pharma want to make a fortune off this virus............and companies like Gilead who lobby the political whores........are trying to cash in............

HCL is cheap.........and the study I just posted was from 2005..........

The globalist did a damned fine job of screwing the entire world on this one.

This is why HCL stops this virus from killing.. the pathways are slowed and not allowed to overreact causing a storm that damages tissues. Hydroxycloroquine slows these pathways as they are also the pathways that malaria uses to create the same cytokine storm that kills people. Add to this an antibiotic to kill secondary infections and whala!

This also means once the cytokine storm has taken off it is pretty much useless as a therapy.
BUT! Trump! The STUPID cell has spoke!

The "virus" impact has nothing to do with cells of anything other than STUPID cells run amok- there are so many hurt by the STUPID cell economically, that turning to godvernment to merely survive is the only choice they have- THAT is evil personified, the epitome of-

These STUPID fucks who worship at the foot of the two lyingest entities in the world will get their come uppance- sadly, those most affected, economically, will pay the price-

I stopped using the word hate, a long time ago, because it is such a powerful emotion- but, the STUPID cell, that has run amok in this Country is leading me to reinstituting the word into my vocabulary- and trust me when I say I will use it powerfully when/if confronted by it.
I'm not as old as you but have been around a long time...........i've never seen this insanity as we have now in my lifetime........even the hippies on LSD weren't this bad.

Our younger generation has been brainwashed to hell and back.

This thread will be ignored by them.........even as they preach science when science is against them.

We do not know about SARS ... so it's fair to assume we'll need a 75% die-off of the genetically susceptible individuals to achieve our herd immunity .
Incorrect;

These people can use vaccines and achieve it far faster than waiting for them to die off.

The corona virus triggers the human immune response even if it is a different strain or an older strain. Studies are under way on people who have immunities and they are finding that many of these people were exposed to earlier strains of this virus 10-20 years ago or more.

If the current virus is anything like its predecessors (and it most likely will be), it too will have a long term viral imprint on the T-cell.

I understand studies are underway ... but no definite answer has been found yet ... how would we know if immunity only lasts 9 months with a virus that emerged 8 months ago? ...

In general ... coronaviruses only impart immunity for months, not years ... so that the virus can quickly re-infect the victim, and continue to expand throughout the human population ... this evolutionary advance, coupled with the evolutionary advance of causing little if any negative effect to the victim, gives the coronavirus an amazing probability of success ... we don't even bother curing the common cold, 3/4's of us never know we have it ...

We need to figure out how to live with SARS ... there's a very good chance it's here to stay ... "pie in the sky, go to heaven when you die" herd immunity or 100% effective vaccines are just going to kill people ... well, kill more people ...

The "virus" impact has nothing to do with cells of anything other than STUPID cells run amok- there are so many hurt by the STUPID cell economically, that turning to godvernment to merely survive is the only choice they have- THAT is evil personified, the epitome of-

These STUPID fucks who worship at the foot of the two lyingest entities in the world will get their come uppance- sadly, those most affected, economically, will pay the price-

I stopped using the word hate, a long time ago, because it is such a powerful emotion- but, the STUPID cell, that has run amok in this Country is leading me to reinstituting the word into my vocabulary- and trust me when I say I will use it powerfully when/if confronted by it.
I'm not as old as you but have been around a long time...........i've never seen this insanity as we have now in my lifetime........even the hippies on LSD weren't this bad.

Our younger generation has been brainwashed to hell and back.

This thread will be ignored by them.........even as they preach science when science is against them.
Fauci is a hack.. Always has been...

IF this virus follows usual patterns we will still have little rises as we fall to near zero infections this fall. IT will be people like me who have heart problems that fear the most from this.

Trump kicked ass on his regional approach as that was the proper method to deal with this virus.

Herd immunity? Not to the STUPID cell- hell, the idiots line up for- SMH- fucking pathetic little minded creatures.

I understand studies are underway ... but no definite answer has been found yet ... how would we know if immunity only lasts 9 months with a virus that emerged 8 months ago? ...
Simple...

We now know that previous strains are activating the human immune system from exposure decades ago.. The base virus is being recognized, the corona cell in general. Its a safe assumption to assume that this version will be remembered the same way.

Simple...

We now know that previous strains are activating the human immune system from exposure decades ago.. The base virus is being recognized, the corona cell in general. Its a safe assumption to assume that this version will be remembered the same way.
aka a dose of the common cold will build up some immunity to stop it from killing you........and those at high risk can get periodic HCL to prevent it ................same as Malaria................

And they knew this shit a long time ago.............from the 2003 and 2005 studies..................Globalist set up here.

Simple...

I'm not agreeing with the idea that a specific strain of virus would automatically provide immunity from other strains ... and even less agreement that one strain imparts immunity for an entire species of virus, or an entire genus ... you're into this entire family of viruses ... not buying it without citation ...

And if true, why would we label the common cold as ... you know ... "common" ... that defies your logic ...

Simple...

I'm not agreeing with the idea that a specific strain of virus would automatically provide immunity from other strains ... and even less agreement that one strain imparts immunity for an entire species of virus, or an entire genus ... you're into this entire family of viruses ... not buying it without citation ...

And if true, why would we label the common cold as ... you know ... "common" ... that defies your logic ...
I was only pointing out that this virus, in another combination, was recognized by the human T-cell and triggered an immune response in this case. It is a fairly safe assumption that it will continue to do so.

But, the fact that it’s so darn hard to transmit the COVID-19 virus to others wouldn’t, itself, be surprising if there weren’t something else very important that Fauci and Redfield aren’t telling you.

You see, it turns out that an extraordinary number of people have pre-existing and often very long-lasting “crossover immunity” to the COVID-19 virus from having been infected with older strains of coronavirus, many of which cause nothing worse than a common cold.

In fact, it looks like around half of us were already immune to the COVID-19 virus (i.e., SARS-CoV-2) even before it ever existed.

Finally, if half of us turn out to have pre-existing immunity to COVID-19, the claim bandied about that we won’t achieve herd immunity till 2/3 have become infected turns out to be just as much garbage as the scare-mongering about how uniquely deadly and contagious COVID-19 is.

thanks for nothing. None of the stuff you presented is NEWS.. HOWEVER ---YOUR
misinterpretation of the workings of the IMMUNE
system is dangerous. That half the population might ALREADY harbor T cell "memory" of corona virus is
ENOUGH for you? The same can be said for lots of pandemic pathogens

Also the PCR test used looks for n specific GCAT 18 block sequence to identify the virus. That same sequence is found in one of our chromosomes.

Then all tests give a positive ... just that the test is shit? ...

<snark>
Sanction and sanction are pronounced exactly the same but have opposite meanings ... NASCAR will sanction (prohibit) this bad driver from all future events NASCAR will sanction (endorse) ...

Hell ... record and record aren't even pronounced the same ...
</snark>

Also the PCR test used looks for n specific GCAT 18 block sequence to identify the virus. That same sequence is found in one of our chromosomes.

Then all tests give a positive ... just that the test is shit? ...

<snark>
Sanction and sanction are pronounced exactly the same but have opposite meanings ... NASCAR will sanction (prohibit) this bad driver from all future events NASCAR will sanction (endorse) ...

Hell ... record and record aren't even pronounced the same ...
</snark>

Obviously, you missed it. Im not surprised.

But, the fact that it’s so darn hard to transmit the COVID-19 virus to others wouldn’t, itself, be surprising if there weren’t something else very important that Fauci and Redfield aren’t telling you.

You see, it turns out that an extraordinary number of people have pre-existing and often very long-lasting “crossover immunity” to the COVID-19 virus from having been infected with older strains of coronavirus, many of which cause nothing worse than a common cold.

In fact, it looks like around half of us were already immune to the COVID-19 virus (i.e., SARS-CoV-2) even before it ever existed.

Finally, if half of us turn out to have pre-existing immunity to COVID-19, the claim bandied about that we won’t achieve herd immunity till 2/3 have become infected turns out to be just as much garbage as the scare-mongering about how uniquely deadly and contagious COVID-19 is.

system is dangerous. That half the population might ALREADY harbor T cell "memory" of corona virus is
Shove your Fear up your ass............I no longer care about those who push Fear for the globalist............I don't give a damn if you think you are an expert............I post studies from multiple sources that say what I'm showing.

People like you have already screwed enough lives with this BS

Shove your Fear up your ass............I no longer care about those who push Fear for the globalist............I don't give a damn if you think you are an expert............I post studies from multiple sources that say what I'm showing.

People like you have already screwed enough lives with this BS

calm yourself, moron. Immunology is not an easy science. I know a bit and you know nothing. If I tell you that I will wait at least one year before accepting the vaccine-----will that make you feel better? How about I NEVER prescribed VIOXX -----I did not trust it----and then---much later it was taken off the market. I also NEVER prescribed Metformin

Forum List

Back