T Cell immunity existed before this Covid so called crisis

But, the fact that it’s so darn hard to transmit the COVID-19 virus to others wouldn’t, itself, be surprising if there weren’t something else very important that Fauci and Redfield aren’t telling you.

You see, it turns out that an extraordinary number of people have pre-existing and often very long-lasting “crossover immunity” to the COVID-19 virus from having been infected with older strains of coronavirus, many of which cause nothing worse than a common cold.

In fact, it looks like around half of us were already immune to the COVID-19 virus (i.e., SARS-CoV-2) even before it ever existed.

Finally, if half of us turn out to have pre-existing immunity to COVID-19, the claim bandied about that we won’t achieve herd immunity till 2/3 have become infected turns out to be just as much garbage as the scare-mongering about how uniquely deadly and contagious COVID-19 is.

thanks for nothing. None of the stuff you presented is NEWS.. HOWEVER ---YOUR
misinterpretation of the workings of the IMMUNE
system is dangerous. That half the population might ALREADY harbor T cell "memory" of corona virus is
ENOUGH for you? The same can be said for lots of pandemic pathogens
Shove your Fear up your ass............I no longer care about those who push Fear for the globalist............I don't give a damn if you think you are an expert............I post studies from multiple sources that say what I'm showing.

People like you have already screwed enough lives with this BS

calm yourself, moron. Immunology is not an easy science. I know a bit and you know nothing. If I tell you that I will wait at least one year before accepting the vaccine-----will that make you feel better? How about I NEVER prescribed VIOXX -----I did not trust it----and then---much later it was taken off the market. I also NEVER prescribed Metformin
STFU............I posted data from sites who I trust more than you........just because you say it's so doesn't make it so...........

The studies say the T cells show some immunity from having some of the older 6 strains...........

this virus and destruction of our economy over it.............is UTTER BS...................We have never done this shit before............you don't burn the house down because of a spider.

I had the virus. Beat the virus. Donate plasma to help those afflicted with the virus? What is Crepitus doing? Talking out of his ass again. Want to beat viruses? Be healthy. Don’t be fat. Take your vitamins. Not overly difficult. Even if you’re an idiot Leftist.

We should have never locked down. The very information in this thread was used by J & J vaccine.

We DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY FOR WHAT.??????????

Conclusion
The study sums up: “NFKBIA, C3, and CCL20 may be key genes in SARS-CoV-2 infected hBOs. Our study suggested that “Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction,” “P53 signaling pathway”, and “Apoptosis” were the main signaling pathways during SARS-CoV-2 infection. “ Appropriate intervention in these pathways could potentially turn around the course of the disease, these findings suggest.
2020 talking about the cytokine storm and how to stop it.

Forum List

Back