How many people do you think will vote by both universal mail and in person this election?

Being that there are very few if any places that have this I would have to say the answer will be none.

The last few elections i have voted by mail. Our elections are so fraudulent it has never mattered. Now though I'm going to vote in person.

I have always voted in person. My first election was in 2000 and who I voted for won. :) :) :)

God bless you and our former leaders who are still here always!!!

Holly

I have always voted in person and always will until I can no longer go to the voting booth. If I tid to do a mail in ballot I would probably set it down and forget to return it in time. Too also add, why can't they just put annual tag renewals on autopay?

The last few elections i have voted by mail. Our elections are so fraudulent it has never mattered. Now though I'm going to vote in person.
The thing is, it is supposed to count. Losing faith in the voting process can be dangerous. Its bad enough that a low percentage of voters cast ballots in elections at times.

The thing is, it is supposed to count. Losing faith in the voting process can be dangerous. Its bad enough that a low percentage of voters cast ballots in elections at times.
I'm in California. The last semi free election was when Prop 8 passed. Since then elections have all been phony with the last election blatantly a fraud. I mean in your face fake. I know that this one will be just as phony. I'll vote. I know it won't count but it's all I can do right now.

The last few elections i have voted by mail. Our elections are so fraudulent it has never mattered. Now though I'm going to vote itean person.
Me too. But I take it a step further and refuse to even vote anymore. All a fraud.q1q
I have a system. I don't vote for any democrats. I vote against all the judges and against all the initiatives.

Forum List

Back