"Systemic Racism" the Latest Leftist Lie

That is a myth. White women are not.

Uh, yeah, they are.

A white woman sued because she was denied admission over less qualified students. There are more women working today because they have to, either because the husbands income isn’t sufficient, she is not married and/or is single with children. Unless someone is hiring a woman for her appearance, which has happened before AA, every woman I have ever known either has the qualifications, or gets the education to obtain the skills needed.

Uh, you said there would only be 200,000. With rape and murder alone, that's 300,000.

again, only if you count bullshit "rape" charges like statutory rapes where the teens were fucking and the dumb frat girl got drunk...

Guys raping women at knifepoint... meh, not so much.

SO..... based on your comments, you are saying that man in the video I linked that was directly attacking a woman.... should be released? What should happen to him? He likely has no money, so it's not like you can fine him.

Don't know, didn't click on the link, so I don't give a shit. Don't waste time sending me links, I don't read them or look at them.

Better though, would be to not have girls hanging out with guys, that they are not married to. It's baffling how many women end up getting raped in their own home, or in the guys home, as if going someone with a guy alone, by yourself, and acting shocked by what happens.

I'm sure you miss the good old days.

1599999697615.png

Sure, of course I did. And there was nothing taken out of context. You actually just validated my entire point with this post here.

You are claiming that a kid who shoves a gun in someones face, and could kill a person, should not go to prison... but a banker who harmed no one anywhere.... should.

Uh, the bankers did harm people. I know for myself, in the 2008 crash that NOT ONE PERSON WENT TO JAIL FOR my house lost half it's value, my 401K lost 60% of its value and my salary dropped 30%. That was a shitload of money and it took me YEARS to claw my way back before Trump fucked everything up again.

But that guy - totally no consequences... not even restitution, but man, that black kid who knocked over a liquor store - let's ruin his life, make him unemployable for life because he'll have a record and will probably end up back in jail at some point.

The homeless lady who lied about her address to get her kid into a less dangerous school needs to go to jail for five years, but man, the lady who spend tens of thousands of dollars getting her underperforming kid into college, meh, give her 11 days at a Club Fed.

That's another thing I'd get rid of - fucking club feds. Throw the Rich into BIG BOY PRISON with the overcrowded cells and the rapey cellmates. You'd be amazed how fast we see prison reform after that.

But a banker.... who harmed no one... that guy should go to prison? For nothing?

That's the thing. The bankers harmed a LOT of people. Not a fucking ONE of them went to jail for 2008.

A lot more than the stickup kid who stole $50.00.

Or are you suggesting that the loss of your personal money is considered violence? And therefore the banker should go to prison? Because if you take money from my store... then that's violence, and that kid wanting $50 should go to prison too.

Are you some kind of retard with no sense of perspective? I mean, seriously, am I talking to a brain damaged monkey who can't conceptualized?

No, sending a kid to prison and ruining his life over $50.00 is bullshit.

A white woman sued because she was denied admission over less qualified students. There are more women working today because they have to, either because the husbands income isn’t sufficient, she is not married and/or is single with children. Unless someone is hiring a woman for her appearance, which has happened before AA, every woman I have ever known either has the qualifications, or gets the education to obtain the skills needed.

But the problem is, these women are often LESS qualified then the men they get picked over if the Human Resource drones figured they haven't made their quotas.

The woman in Texas wasn't "more qualified", she just had higher test scores than other applicants who had more community activity, athletic accomplishments, etc. And most of the "less qualified" students picked before her were white. She whined about the one minority student who was picked ahead of her.

When I was a kid to call a black person "colored" was considered racist. How is the Dim phrase "people of color" any different?

Also, white people have color. To assume we do not is racist as well, isn't it?

When I was a kid to call a black person "colored" was considered racist. How is the Dim phrase "people of color" any different?

Also, white people have color. To assume we do not is racist as well, isn't it?
NAACP.

Uh, you said there would only be 200,000. With rape and murder alone, that's 300,000.

again, only if you count bullshit "rape" charges like statutory rapes where the teens were fucking and the dumb frat girl got drunk... Guys raping women at knifepoint... meh, not so much.

SO..... based on your comments, you are saying that man in the video I linked that was directly attacking a woman.... should be released? What should happen to him? He likely has no money, so it's not like you can fine him.

Don't know, didn't click on the link, so I don't give a shit. Don't waste time sending me links, I don't read them or look at them.

Better though, would be to not have girls hanging out with guys, that they are not married to. It's baffling how many women end up getting raped in their own home, or in the guys home, as if going someone with a guy alone, by yourself, and acting shocked by what happens.

View attachment 388016

Sure, of course I did. And there was nothing taken out of context. You actually just validated my entire point with this post here.

You are claiming that a kid who shoves a gun in someones face, and could kill a person, should not go to prison... but a banker who harmed no one anywhere.... should.

Uh, the bankers did harm people. I know for myself, in the 2008 crash that NOT ONE PERSON WENT TO JAIL FOR my house lost half it's value, my 401K lost 60% of its value and my salary dropped 30%. That was a shitload of money and it took me YEARS to claw my way back before Trump fucked everything up again.

But that guy - totally no consequences... not even restitution, but man, that black kid who knocked over a liquor store - let's ruin his life, make him unemployable for life because he'll have a record and will probably end up back in jail at some point.

The homeless lady who lied about her address to get her kid into a less dangerous school needs to go to jail for five years, but man, the lady who spend tens of thousands of dollars getting her underperforming kid into college, meh, give her 11 days at a Club Fed.

That's another thing I'd get rid of - fucking club feds. Throw the Rich into BIG BOY PRISON with the overcrowded cells and the rapey cellmates. You'd be amazed how fast we see prison reform after that.

But a banker.... who harmed no one... that guy should go to prison? For nothing?

That's the thing. The bankers harmed a LOT of people. Not a fucking ONE of them went to jail for 2008.

Or are you suggesting that the loss of your personal money is considered violence? And therefore the banker should go to prison? Because if you take money from my store... then that's violence, and that kid wanting $50 should go to prison too.

Are you some kind of retard with no sense of perspective? I mean, seriously, am I talking to a brain damaged monkey who can't conceptualized?

No, sending a kid to prison and ruining his life over $50.00 is bullshit.

again, only if you count bullshit "rape" charges like statutory rapes where the teens were fucking and the dumb frat girl got drunk... Guys raping women at knifepoint... meh, not so much.

Provide proof of claim. Prove that all the rape charges are teens screwing dumb 'frat' girls that got drunk?

By the way, if it was your daughter that was served alcohol until she was plastered, and some guy was taking advantage of her... you really don't care? You would care then. You wouldn't be sitting there "nothing should happen to him" if it was your daughter.

Pretty easy to say incompetent crap like that, when it's people you don't know.

No, you are just a waste of time period. That's why I enjoy mocking you. I never thought you have even half the number of brain cells required to discuss the topic like a rational adult.

Yeah, and you enjoy the present where thousands of women a raped, children growing up in broken families, which leads to crime and the decline of civilization.

Uh, the bankers did harm people.

Sure, show me one bruise or broken bone caused by an attack by those accountants and bankers.

Again.... you said you only want people who committed rape and murder, by your own words, in prison.

Bankers did not commit rape or murder. Are you saying even non-violent offenders should be in prison? Yes... or no... one or the other. You realize according to your own statement, Jeffery Skilling of Enron (which actually broke laws), would not have gone to prison, and Bernie Madoff wouldn't be in prison right now.

Again according to YOUR standard.

I know for myself, in the 2008 crash that NOT ONE PERSON WENT TO JAIL FOR my house lost half it's value, my 401K lost 60% of its value and my salary dropped 30%. That was a shitload of money and it took me YEARS to claw my way back before Trump fucked everything up again.

1. The increase in value in your house, was caused by those same bankers.
If those bankers had not done what they did, your house would have never have gained the value that it lost. The value your house and all properties lost, was from the fact they were all over priced. You are complaining about the loss of value that didn't exist, and would not have existed to begin with.

2. Your 401K, first if you invested wisely, you should never have lost all that much money. I didn't. It's not hard to invest in diversify equities. Contact a qualified stock broker, for ADVICE, on how to diversify your investments.

3. By 2012, all the losses from 2007 had been recovered. If you did NOT screw with your investments, you should have ended up a massive increase of your 401K by 2012. I was investing all through 2007-2010. I doubled my money. When the market is down, that means stocks are on sale. Down turns in the market is how you make money.

4. As for this recent down turn, maybe you are ignorant, but as of September, all the losses from February are gone. Again, as long as you did NOT screw with your investments, you should be better off today, then you were 6 months ago. I am.

In fact, I poured money into the market the moment it tanked. I haven't quite doubled my money like I did in 2007-2010, but close.

5. I don't know about your salary specifically, but I can say I've earned more money in the last few years, than ever before in my life. You either need a new job, or to work more wisely at what you do.

Well as I have pointed out hundreds of times, the government forced banks to make bad loans.

Your complaint is ridiculous. The government was directly suing banks to make bad loans. Now you want to toss them in prison, for doing exactly what the government was suing them, to force them to do. How about you actually blame the people who caused all this? How about you blame the Democrats who supported this?

You wouldn't be saying that if the gun was in your face, or the face of your daughter or wife. The only reason you can say such nonsense, is because it's other people (typical black people) that you don't care about. No one you care about has the gun in their face, and is losing their small amount of hard earned money.

But you lost some value in your 401K, so those people need to go to prison. But that poor black person who has so little, likely lost nothing from his 401K because he didn't have a 401K... instead that poor black person lost the only $50 he had, and had a gun in his face.

But you don't care. Because you are a stuck up, self-centered, self-righteous snot. You don't give a crap about people who lose everything to crime, but you lose a little from your 401K and you want those people going to prison, but a poor person who loses the only $50 he has.... you don't a crap. The black man that had a gun shoved up his nose.... you don't care. Those criminals should be allowed free in society.... because they are not taking your money. No gun shoved up your nose. So you don't give a crap, and those criminals shouldn't go to prison.

This is why right-wingers are just flat out better people than you. Just a fact. We are better than you :)

By the way, if it was your daughter that was served alcohol until she was plastered, and some guy was taking advantage of her... you really don't care? You would care then. You wouldn't be sitting there "nothing should happen to him" if it was your daughter.

Don't have a daughter. If she was stupid enough to get plastered at a frat party, that would be her own damned fault.

Yeah, and you enjoy the present where thousands of women a raped, children growing up in broken families, which leads to crime and the decline of civilization.

Actually, I like when we aren't hypocrites about sex. The "good old days" was a lot of hypocrites praising Jesus on Sunday after they were at the whorehouse on Saturday.

Bankers did not commit rape or murder. Are you saying even non-violent offenders should be in prison? Yes... or no... one or the other. You realize according to your own statement, Jeffery Skilling of Enron (which actually broke laws), would not have gone to prison, and Bernie Madoff wouldn't be in prison right now.

They got sent to Club Fed... I'm really not feeling bad for them. I think there's a major difference between someone who stole billions and someone who just stole $50.00.

Your complaint is ridiculous. The government was directly suing banks to make bad loans. Now you want to toss them in prison, for doing exactly what the government was suing them, to force them to do. How about you actually blame the people who caused all this? How about you blame the Democrats who supported this?

Oh, you're one of those who thinks the bankers only ripped us all off because the mean old government made them do it. Did the government make them sell McMansions to middle class people who couldn't afford them? Did the government make them sell the mortgages as "investments" by mistating their value.

No. they didn't Instead they bailed these crooks out, not a one of them went to jail, and now Trump is repealing the regulations that kept them from doing it again.

And that's the real problem. We've socialized risk and capitalized reward. The Banksters knew the government was going to bail them out and not a fucking one of them was going to jail, ever. So why not take crazy risks with other people's money.

But you don't care. Because you are a stuck up, self-centered, self-righteous snot. You don't give a crap about people who lose everything to crime, but you lose a little from your 401K and you want those people going to prison, but a poor person who loses the only $50 he has.... you don't a crap. The black man that had a gun shoved up his nose.... you don't care. Those criminals should be allowed free in society.... because they are not taking your money. No gun shoved up your nose. So you don't give a crap, and those criminals shouldn't go to prison.

If you are running a liquor store and $50.00 is going to break you, then you probably have no business running a business.

Again- we lock up people we shouldn't be locking up... and we let the real crooks go free.

Don't have a daughter. If she was stupid enough to get plastered at a frat party, that would be her own damned fault.

Actually, I like when we aren't hypocrites about sex. The "good old days" was a lot of hypocrites praising Jesus on Sunday after they were at the whorehouse on Saturday.

They got sent to Club Fed... I'm really not feeling bad for them. I think there's a major difference between someone who stole billions and someone who just stole $50.00.

Oh, you're one of those who thinks the bankers only ripped us all off because the mean old government made them do it. Did the government make them sell McMansions to middle class people who couldn't afford them? Did the government make them sell the mortgages as "investments" by mistating their value.

No. they didn't Instead they bailed these crooks out, not a one of them went to jail, and now Trump is repealing the regulations that kept them from doing it again.

And that's the real problem. We've socialized risk and capitalized reward. The Banksters knew the government was going to bail them out and not a fucking one of them was going to jail, ever. So why not take crazy risks with other people's money.

If you are running a liquor store and $50.00 is going to break you, then you probably have no business running a business.

Again- we lock up people we shouldn't be locking up... and we let the real crooks go free.

Really!!!!!! Really Mr Joe? Is that what you really believe? Hmmmm? :)

Because I know someone, who said something quite different a large number of times. You want to know who it is, that I know said the very opposite of that? YOU! :D

In your post on the "We must BELIEVE the women!" in this conversations about Bret Kavanaugh and Blasie Ford, thread from just last month, you said (and I quote):

Okay, let me know when you have facts rather than whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio.​
The fact is, there was no investigation of Ford's claims. You can't conduct a thorough investigation in a week.​

Well isn't that interesting. By the way, there are other posts by you about this, so if you want I can post all your statements that contradict what you just said.

So let me get this straight... You claim that if a girl, goes to a party, gets hammered with a bunch other students, and then ends up raped.... that's her fault.

Christine Blasey Ford went to a party, where everyone was drinking, got hammered with a bunch of boys, and claims to have been sexually assaulted.

So.... why do we need an investigation? According to your statements here, this is Ford's fault.

We don't even need an investigation to find out if Bret was guilty or not, because even if he is, you are fine with that. You are saying it's Ford fault for being at a frat drinking party. What happened to her is "her own damned fault".... right? You JUST said that.

:)

Are you done here? Just curious.

The "good old days" was a lot of hypocrites praising Jesus on Sunday after they were at the whorehouse on Saturday.

Yeah, like you, here, saying that if a woman is raped, it's her own damned fault, after screaming about Kavanaugh.

No, you have right to be wrong. Sure were Hypocrites, but there were far more people who lived a straight life.

You yourself said that only Rapists and Murderers should be in prison. Then you spin right around and support non-violent offenders being sent to prison.

And no, there is not a difference. Theft is theft. It doesn't magically become less of a crime, if you only steal $50.

How elitist of you. So having what you have stolen doesn't matter, if it doesn't break you? Ok, then you don't seem to be broken right now, right?? Are you living on the street, homeless, searching trash cans for food?
No?

OK, then all those bankers who supposedly lost billions..... didn't break you. So it doesn't matter what they did, and they shouldn't be in jail.

You said that. You made that argument. According to the argument you just made, none of the bankers should be in prison, because yeah you lost some money, but didn't break you.

And like you said, if that little money you lost wrecked your life, then maybe you shouldn't be in this world.

Oh, you're one of those who thinks the bankers only ripped us all off because the mean old government made them do it.

It's not what I think.... it's a fact. You can look at the data.

Before the government sued banks to make bad loans, and before the government started subsidizing bad loans..... banks did not make bad loans.

3FCh3m9pEwK0UAfL2wxftX0G-2068I80os5BLFa9SNwMtbQQgpDZjO0xzoKAhACyGZSh2H5jm_pG4-zadeSk7t--GmgBC3PFbyUXsqEsWqhbsn85E8ww6HoU23q7svYdJZ2rqV9to-yGeRQEG_HMyhcdjeTR1IUjYRyBdQ7iy4eRMrtYVFwFMmBqtw746nTgM8EV3avRTWEmlYRfIYOHgSjA8mbq8iviH2AJi3w6TDSMklHW-2vFmZX8V0uKkuAKUHrQtgszHap_P6gbol8PhWQGx4PClz60saUATkHw4vVLfFvlZ9dl2OFme3lv-p-brK0uHbQvqS7m3JAjWdmLrurFbDEBDh4OJkb3uf78NonYrdKqYIcuyrdnLP68hwBzEIaFzPxa-FYKSs2_GKAFXBfqRUJi-2c5prKt6WrhgHtfUahAhPn44R6eeBRdLUz0uvGXx7RQXphYAWX8YH7UEH0P161ZuY_TI4ebfqRTSI4UmSEVMF_hGde8hUyyxfkHUY3fjo0C4ytnKYAOf6xuEgcM1s6bAPpOFVP68zxiIHPnZk2fSfAnr7XozjOdAP4GJdQ6cFrjgARn1KEB_sOdLh0zJvwuiOoPYpWrs4i2WPvRWqhAl6l1N0aeiY7vcCD4M605ziHNxj4_TQoEWRayVICQCQVf8B3g3X3qdT0gpTzcyylFJV0-w7HdtSzX=w400-h287-no

1997 is when Freddie Mac signed a deal with Bear Stearns and First Union (later become Wachovia) to guarantee sub-prime loans.
1998 is when the Clinton Administration, through Andrew Cuomo, sued banks forcing them to make bad loans.

So, it's not "what I think"... it's what the facts prove.

Well based on your long posting history, what I'm getting from you is that anyone who you don't like, or causes you personally any discomfort, is a "real crook"... and anyone that harms other people you don't care about, and doesn't affect you personally, is someone "we shouldn't be locking up".

Ridiculous.

Really!!!!!! Really Mr Joe? Is that what you really believe? Hmmmm? :)

Because I know someone, who said something quite different a large number of times. You want to know who it is, that I know said the very opposite of that? YOU!

The two things were totally unrelated. 15 years old girl at a pool party where two boys raped her, not the same as a girl at a frat party getting wasted and then regretting it the next day and accusing everyone in the frat of rape.

t's not what I think.... it's a fact. You can look at the data.

Before the government sued banks to make bad loans, and before the government started subsidizing bad loans..... banks did not make bad loans.

Except the government did no such thing. The problem was that the banks didn't go bust selling loans to poor people, they went broke selling loans to middle class people they knew couldn't afford them, but they gave them out anyway thinking they could resell the McMansion.

Well based on your long posting history, what I'm getting from you is that anyone who you don't like, or causes you personally any discomfort, is a "real crook"... and anyone that harms other people you don't care about, and doesn't affect you personally, is someone "we shouldn't be locking up".

Ridiculous.

Naw, man, I've pointed out what is ridiculous...

Bailing out the banksters who stole TRILLIONS is ridiculous.
Ruining the life of a kid who knocked over a liquor store is ridiculous.

You know what, I've been the victim of petty crime. In 1989, my house was broken into and they swiped my TV and VCR when I was off on maneuvers with the army. The guys who did it.... hopefully they straightened out their lives, but my life wasn't ruined because I lost $300.00 in equipment that would be obsolete by now.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

The Left has been mightily distressed over the past few years because "inequality," as it pertains to Black Americans, has been pretty much explained by cultural factors, as opposed to racism. You are bound to be sucking at the hind teat - whether you are Black, white, or other - if you are born to a single mother, if you drop out of school, if you engage in petty criminality and dabble with "controlled substances." Or if your culture demonizes proper grammar, and any sort of academic or career diligence, calling it, "Acting white." In the current cultural climate, "inequality" has little or nothing to do with being Black. The Census Bureau supports this with its analysis of single-parent incomes, Black and white, and so on.

So the left has created the scourge of "systemic racism." Systemic racism is insidious because it cannot be seen, traced, documented, or explained coherently. It cannot be eliminated because the Systemic Racists (i.e., all white people) are not even aware of its existence, except in literature.

But there is a simple reason why it cannot be seen, traced, documented, or explained coherently: It doesn't exist.

As pointed out in the article, if systemic racism is responsible for "mass incarceration of Blacks," then the same logic proves that the criminal justice system is systemically sexist against men because there are ten times as many men in max-security prisons as there are women. And the NBA is systemically racist against whites.

Poof.
Nothing has been explained by cultural factors but aversive or colorblind racism.

But the problem is, these women are often LESS qualified then the men they get picked over if the Human Resource drones figured they haven't made their quotas.

The woman in Texas wasn't "more qualified", she just had higher test scores than other applicants who had more community activity, athletic accomplishments, etc. And most of the "less qualified" students picked before her were white. She whined about the one minority student who was picked ahead of her.
Its not AA to hire someone based on higher test scores. People hire for many different reasons, that doesnt make it associated with AA

Forum List

Back