"Systemic Racism" the Latest Leftist Lie

Are ya fucken stupid?
The thread is about systemic racism. It appears the post office and the DMV in Texas are practicing just that.

No, it just proves that they are hiring SOME blacks. I know my local post office, all white folks. DMV seemed to be a mix.

Let me guess, some black lady told you to wait your turn, and you are still miffed.

You wont be getting a job at the post office or the DMV in Houston if you're white.
Why would I care about standing in line like everyone else?
Stop projecting you racist ass.

Do you have any evidence you dont suck dicks for fun and profit?

Guy, your bizarre obsession with gay sex is kind of creepy, but I don't swing that way.

You made a claim that most people who work at the DMV are black. Now, if you are like most people, you probably only visit the DMV once every four years, so you probably are encountering less than 1% of all DMV employees.

Do you have any evidence you dont suck dicks for fun and profit?

Guy, your bizarre obsession with gay sex is kind of creepy, but I don't swing that way.

You made a claim that most people who work at the DMV are black. Now, if you are like most people, you probably only visit the DMV once every four years, so you probably are encountering less than 1% of all DMV employees.

I go more often than that.
There's always trailers that need registering,tags on trailers that I let lapse.

Systemic racism is actually very much a fact and has been mandated by law for decades, now.

It is called "affirmative action".

Affirmative Action only exists because white people make all the decisions about hiring.

So here's an idea. Instead of requiring all positions to take race into account, just make sure that all HR and Managers are people of color.

The problem of inequality will sort itself out.

Of course, the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women, not people of color.
You make it easy to read between your lines. It tells me you are a hard line racist that blames every short coming in your life on racism.

The Left has been mightily distressed over the past few years because "inequality," as it pertains to Black Americans, has been pretty much explained by cultural factors, as opposed to racism. You are bound to be sucking at the hind teat - whether you are Black, white, or other - if you are born to a single mother, if you drop out of school, if you engage in petty criminality and dabble with "controlled substances." Or if your culture demonizes proper grammar, and any sort of academic or career diligence, calling it, "Acting white." In the current cultural climate, "inequality" has little or nothing to do with being Black. The Census Bureau supports this with its analysis of single-parent incomes, Black and white, and so on.

So the left has created the scourge of "systemic racism." Systemic racism is insidious because it cannot be seen, traced, documented, or explained coherently. It cannot be eliminated because the Systemic Racists (i.e., all white people) are not even aware of its existence, except in literature.

But there is a simple reason why it cannot be seen, traced, documented, or explained coherently: It doesn't exist.

As pointed out in the article, if systemic racism is responsible for "mass incarceration of Blacks," then the same logic proves that the criminal justice system is systemically sexist against men because there are ten times as many men in max-security prisons as there are women. And the NBA is systemically racist against whites.

Poof.
Culture has nothing to do with it. There are chemicals you can use to turn your skin brown Buy some and use them for a year. Give up everything you have until you have $ 17,600 in total wealth then go find a job. I would suggest that if you have a late model car, that you put it in storage for the year and buy an older used vehicle. After that year come tell us about how AA got you a job and all the free shit you got from democrats. Tell us how systemic racism is fake.

You try out and compete by performing the job duties in front of management in the NBA. You don't get to sit in front of the boss and bullshit your way to a job. Your post is ignorant. I bet you won't do what is suggested above. Why? Because you know systemic racism exists and you benefit from it.

Systemic racism is actually very much a fact and has been mandated by law for decades, now.

It is called "affirmative action".

Affirmative Action only exists because white people make all the decisions about hiring.

So here's an idea. Instead of requiring all positions to take race into account, just make sure that all HR and Managers are people of color.

The problem of inequality will sort itself out.

Of course, the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women, not people of color.
You make it easy to read between your lines. It tells me you are a hard line racist that blames every short coming in your life on racism.

You right wing white men have a lot of opinion about racism. It's easy to talk shit when you don't face it. There are chemicals you can use to turn your skin brown Buy some and use them for a year. Give up everything you have until you have $ 17,600 in total wealth then go find a job. I would suggest that if you have a late model car, that you put it in storage for the year and buy an older used vehicle. After that year come tell us about how AA got you a job and all the free shit you got from democrats. Tell us how systemic racism is fake. Tell us about blaming our failures on racism. I bet you won't do what is suggested. Why? Because you know systemic racism exists and you benefit from it.

Uh, dude, I'm about as pasty-white as you get.

So clearly, you aren't reading much between the lines.

Now, here's the thing. I guess the reason I've become more sensitive is because I'm at the age where age discrimination is a real thing. I've actually had one boss tell me I was "too old" Still, I've had a pretty successful career in my field and I now run my own business.

I THINK (but I cannot know) that many Black people - including some who post here - have a glorified perception of what it is like to grow up in a WORKING CLASS "white" environment.

I grew up in the East Liberty neighborhood in Pittsburgh, the last of five kids in my family. My street was about half white and half Black. My parents were "victims" of the Catholic marriage ethic - a kid every other year, whether you could afford it or not. My father had a financial net worth of less than zero until he was about 60 years old. He gave us NOTHING for college. In fact, we all had to pay half the pay of our mandatory part time jobs until we left home.

NONE of my white friends got any financial support to go to college. It was funded entirely by personal savings, a few grants, and loans. Some of us went into the service because that was the time to do it (Vietnam), and there seemed to be no other way to finance a college education.

I financed my college largely with the GI Bill, but worked FULL TIME from the time I graduated from HS until I turned 66. A couple of my employers threw in a few bucks if the courses I was taking at the time were relevant to what I was doing. By the time I went to law school the GI bill had run out, so that was financed out of pocket.

I worked many kinds of crappy jobs (security guard, short order cook, stocking shelves in a grocery store) until my education and veteran status combined to make be desirable to a real employer. My father gave me NOTHING toward the purchase of a house, and in fact when he retired he came to live with me because he had been mugged at gunpoint a couple times in East Liberty.

Every resource I used to educate and better myself was (and is) available to Black people, and some would say MORE available to Black people.

So when I hear some "Person of Color" whining that they don't have the same "privilege" as I have, or that the Gub'mint isn't doing "anything" for them it makes me want to vomit.

Do it yourself. NOTHING is standing in your way. If some redneck employer won't hire you because you are Black, go somewhere else, or get a Government job, they would love to have you. Stop whining.

Systemic racism is nothing more than a bogeyman that can be blamed to excuse those who are too lazy to do what one must do for himself. Inequality of RESULTS is not caused by racism. It is mainly caused by cultural factors and behavior patterns that have nothing to do with the color of one's skin.
  • Finish school,
  • Get a job,
  • Don't have kids unless you are married.
You will not be poor.

I THINK (but I cannot know) that many Black people - including some who post here - have a glorified perception of what it is like to grow up in a WORKING CLASS "white" environment.

I grew up in the East Liberty neighborhood in Pittsburgh, the last of five kids in my family. My street was about half white and half Black. My parents were "victims" of the Catholic marriage ethic - a kid every other year, whether you could afford it or not. My father had a financial net worth of less than zero until he was about 60 years old. He gave us NOTHING for college. In fact, we all had to pay half the pay of our mandatory part time jobs until we left home.

Okay, I grew up in a very similar situation, except I was the middle of five kids.

Here's the thing. My dad had a good union job that brought in a good paycheck. He was able to buy a home and some property in the woods for fishing... But things were kind of tough in the 70s the first time the Republicans decided to crash the economy because working people were depriving a rich person of a Dressage Horsie.

I would have loved to have had the kind of work protections my Dad had through his union during my career, but those jobs don't really exist anymore.

NONE of my white friends got any financial support to go to college. It was funded entirely by personal savings, a few grants, and loans. Some of us went into the service because that was the time to do it (Vietnam), and there seemed to be no other way to finance a college education.

Okay, let's look at that one. When I went to college in the 1980's, tuition at UIC was $1500 a year. UIC was designed to be the "Urban" campus for city kids to go to, and it had large minority student bodies at the time. You could pay tuition at Minimum Wage working 10 hours a week.

Today, Tuition at UIC is $19,000. You could work 40 hours a week at Minimum wage and STILL not be able to make tuition. So your options are getting a scholarship or putting yourself in debt for life.

Not surprisingly, black enrollment at UIC has declined to 7.8% of the student body.

I financed my college largely with the GI Bill, but worked FULL TIME from the time I graduated from HS until I turned 66. A couple of my employers threw in a few bucks if the courses I was taking at the time were relevant to what I was doing. By the time I went to law school the GI bill had run out, so that was financed out of pocket.

That's nice and all, but you are really sounding like a guy with white privilege there.

Systemic racism is nothing more than a bogeyman that can be blamed to excuse those who are too lazy to do what one must do for himself. Inequality of RESULTS is not caused by racism. It is mainly caused by cultural factors and behavior patterns that have nothing to do with the color of one's skin.
  • Finish school,
  • Get a job,
You will not be poor.

Okay, gotta call bullshit on you. Frankly, I've been in the working world, and what I've seen is that when it comes to job applicants, um, yeah, if you are white, you have a much higher chance of being hired. One company I worked at, we had one person of color in our whole department of 20 people. That was it.

Sometimes the boss is racist, sometimes the boss just wants people who remind them of themselves.

So when I hear some "Person of Color" whining that they don't have the same "privilege" as I have, or that the Gub'mint isn't doing "anything" for them it makes me want to vomit.

Do it yourself. NOTHING is standing in your way. If some redneck employer won't hire you because you are Black, go somewhere else, or get a Government job, they would love to have you. Stop whining.

The problem isn't "rednecks", it's the white guy in a business suit who doesn't think of himself as racist at all, but is still more likely to hire someone who reminds him of himself.

I've told this story before, of the Manager who went out of his way to make time for a white intern, but couldn't be bothered for the two women of color in the same department who had been with the company for years.

White privilege IS a thing because white males hold most of the positions of authority and power. This is just a fact of life.

Last edited:
Check your privilege, buddy.
there is not a problem of racism
if there is, prove it

Okay, I grew up in a very similar situation, except I was the middle of five kids.

Here's the thing. My dad had a good union job that brought in a good paycheck. He was able to buy a home and some property in the woods for fishing... But things were kind of tough in the 70s the first time the Republicans decided to crash the economy because working people were depriving a rich person of a Dressage Horsie.

I would have loved to have had the kind of work protections my Dad had through his union during my career, but those jobs don't really exist anymore.

Okay, let's look at that one. When I went to college in the 1980's, tuition at UIC was $1500 a year. UIC was designed to be the "Urban" campus for city kids to go to, and it had large minority student bodies at the time. You could pay tuition at Minimum Wage working 10 hours a week.

Today, Tuition at UIC is $19,000. You could work 40 hours a week at Minimum wage and STILL not be able to make tuition. So your options are getting a scholarship or putting yourself in debt for life.

Not surprisingly, black enrollment at UIC has declined to 7.8% of the student body.

That's nice and all, but you are really sounding like a guy with white privilege there.

• Finish school,
  • Get a job,
You will not be poor.

Okay, gotta call bullshit on you. Frankly, I've been in the working world, and what I've seen is that when it comes to job applicants, um, yeah, if you are white, you have a much higher chance of being hired. One company I worked at, we had one person of color in our whole department of 20 people. That was it.

Sometimes the boss is racist, sometimes the boss just wants people who remind them of themselves.

The problem isn't "rednecks", it's the white guy in a business suit who doesn't think of himself as racist at all, but is still more likely to hire someone who reminds him of himself.

I've told this story before, of the Manager who went out of his way to make time for a white intern, but couldn't be bothered for the two women of color in the same department who had been with the company for years.

White privilege IS a thing because white males hold most of the positions of authority and power. This is just a fact of life.
you don't know shit about tuition
...there are TONS of loans and grants [ you don't have to pay back ] if your parents are not super rich
...blacks can get into college and pay for it EASILY
---however, they graduate high school at much lower rates---but they still get in
even Harvard!!!etc

you don't know shit about tuition
...there are TONS of loans and grants [ you don't have to pay back ] if your parents are not super rich

NO, there really aren't. Loans have to be paid back... Putting someone in debt until he's 40 is not an answer.
grants don't have to be paid back
....if you can't pay back a loan, then you are too stupid anyway and couldn't learn anything from college

Forum List

Back